Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've...

Discus and support Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought an xbox, began installing it. 'Use mobile app' to save time it advised. Now, they've messed up and given me a [Mod Removed - Profanity] gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NeilLynch, Dec 3, 2019.

1. NeilLynch
    NeilLynch Guest

Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've...

Bought an xbox, began installing it. 'Use mobile app' to save time it advised. Now, they've messed up and given me a
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] gamertag I never wanted in the first place and want to bill me to change it!

Hate Microsoft more than ever now.

:)

NeilLynch, Dec 3, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've messed up and given me gamertag I don't want and want to bill me to change it!

If you mean an unwanted gamertag like what you wanted but with a hashtag thats normal

That is due to your choice already being taken

The hashtag keeps it unique
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've messed up and given me gamertag I don't want and want to bill me to change it!

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your post. I understand you recently attempted to change your Gamer Tag and received the incorrect Gamer Tag upon changing it. Please use the
    Contact Us portal to speak with an agent about your account's Gamer Tag so it may be corrected.

I hope this helps.
  4. NeilLynch Win User

Still wants to charge me £7.99.

What I consider to be the biggest rip off in town.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Can't send messages through the Xbox app

Hey there Saved Patriot.

What type of mobile device are you using with the Xbox App? If you haven't already, please try uninstalling the app, power cycling your device, and re-installing the app to see if there's any change.
  6. xBPx PRIME Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

I read all that earlier and it tells you how to do it from the pc windows app and the game pass app but not the regular mobile app. Right now when i buy a game on the mobile all it downloads and installs on my home xbox which is currently my sisters. But
    it does not download on my xbox i have to go to ready to install and download it from there. I want it to download on mine and mot my sisters without making my xbox the home xbox because then she will not be able to play the games i have bought.
Thema:

1. Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've... - Similar Threads - Bought began installing

2. I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?: Just wanting to register my copy of Minecraft windows 10 with Mojang, so I can add skins. 09d910b9-f68f-4ec2-a8f6-7fafbe749412
  3. Xbox gold account bought on child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold account bought on child account: My son bought tge xbox gold on his account but the other children in family sharing cant use it how can i change this 2139b5d5-b0bb-4870-b4bc-2bd132163ca9
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Doesn't Appear As Bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Doesn't Appear As Bought.: I've purchased Minecraft Dungeons on my Xbox One console, And it worked fine. Now I've logged in on my Windows 10 and got on the Microsoft Store with the same account, I double checked, And it...
  5. What happens if I download DLC even after I got a refund for it +.want to buy the bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download DLC even after I got a refund for it +.want to buy the bought...: I have recently bought 2 DLC for Fallout: New Vegas and I bought it with the wrong card and I got a refund. I want to buy the DLC with a different card yet I still have access to the DLC and can't...
  6. Fix the issue between windows 10 store bought Minecraft and microsoft . com bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the issue between windows 10 store bought Minecraft and microsoft . com bought minecraft: If you buy it off the windows 10 store, you'll be able to cross play. If you do the the option which probably 70% of people do, aka buy from the actual site then you can't do anything....
  7. my son's account was hacked on xbox one and they bought a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son's account was hacked on xbox one and they bought a game: Need a refund to a purchase that wasn't authorized 181aeb5a-00a3-48b1-a1ba-03593978bff4
  8. not having rights to game i just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not having rights to game i just bought: i just bought halo master chief collection, went to play it and its says i don't have the rights to the game. i looked up to see if anyone else had the issue and tried various solutions, signing...
  9. I bought the game Cup Head a year ago and now it says i don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game Cup Head a year ago and now it says i don't own it: i bought the game Cup Head in June 7, 2019 i played it for some time and a couple of months ago i opened the game and it said that i dont own it. i have the order id and it shows that in my...
  10. I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...: I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs again. 084830d2-699b-4566-875a-1dc36fefaacb