Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've...

Discus and support Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought an xbox, began installing it. 'Use mobile app' to save time it advised. Now, they've messed up and given me a [Mod Removed - Profanity] gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NeilLynch, Dec 3, 2019.

1. NeilLynch
    NeilLynch Guest

Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've...

Bought an xbox, began installing it. 'Use mobile app' to save time it advised. Now, they've messed up and given me a
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] gamertag I never wanted in the first place and want to bill me to change it!

Hate Microsoft more than ever now.

:)

NeilLynch, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've... - Similar Threads - Bought began installing

2. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA: Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do...
  3. I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...: I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox can use it, how can I change that??? c8b210c0-4081-4d1f-b11c-122b19b1856b
  4. Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought dlc but can’t find it anywhere: So i recently bought a dlc for the game called plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 everything went good purchase complete so i checked my e-mail for a confirmed purchase but there was nothing there...
  5. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  6. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  7. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...
  8. Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...: Hola buen dia Compre pavos por medio de mi xbox one y nada mas me hicieron el cobro pero no me depositaron los pavos en el juego, ya me puse en contacto con epic games y me dicen que tengo que...
  9. 마인크래프트를 실수로 두개 사버렸어요 [Mod Translation-I accidentally bought two minecrafts.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트를 실수로 두개 사버렸어요 [Mod Translation-I accidentally bought two minecrafts.]: 윈도우 버 이랑 그냥 버 이랑 같은거인줄 알 실수로 두개를 사버 어요 어떻게 환불하 하는데 환불 방법도 모르 어요. [Mod Translation-I thought it was the same version as the Windows version. I bought two by mistake. I don't know how to refund...
  10. I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...: I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs again. 084830d2-699b-4566-875a-1dc36fefaacb