Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled

Discus and support Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I bought yesterday a Pad on Xbox Design Lab from France. The money was retrieved from my Microsoft account and I received the confirmation mail... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by derfy-298354F8-3AC2-466A-9A82-372BE1B9CD79, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled

Hi

I bought yesterday a Pad on

Xbox Design Lab from France. The money was retrieved from my Microsoft account and I received the confirmation mail with an order number.

Today when I look at my account the order is flagged as canceled but my account still miss the money and I don't have the reason for the cancellation

Is there an Error on the status of the order ?

Thx

Best Regards

:)

derfy-298354F8-3AC2-466A-9A82-372BE1B9CD79, Jun 13, 2017
  2. DavidNaish
    DavidNaish Guest
    Xbox design lab controller warranty

Hello

Having Xbox lab controller warranty start on the day you paid for it is so not right because in my case I had to send 3 of them back because they where faulty then 3 months after you order and paid for controller and go through
    all the faulty controller you get to enjoy it for 3 months and it breaks you can't get it repaired because it out of warranty how in anyone mind is that right?

Xbox/Microsoft have failed me on every level with my Xbox design Lab Controller Shame on you!

DavidNaish, Jun 13, 2017
  3. WildSnake
    WildSnake Guest
    My order is still pending

Hi!!

I ordered a XBox Lab Design Controller for 3 months ago, but the order is still pending.

The order number is 2372332784.

Could you please help me?

Bees regards,

Oscar

WildSnake, Jun 13, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled

For this issue you should contact xbox billing section.

To call support : Customer Support

M3tal Daz3, Jun 13, 2017
  5. Will try

Br

derfy-298354F8-3AC2-466A-9A82-372BE1B9CD79, Jun 13, 2017
  6. Hey there, derfy!

I am currently tracking this situation, and noticed you had worked with our sister team on Twitter. We have your information and will pass it along to the appropriate people. In the meantime, M3tal is correct in that you will want to work with phone or chat
    support to see if they can refund you the money if it's gone through your account.

For anyone new coming in here and seeing this issue, I want your information to pass along to the appropriate teams as well. Please provide the following:

• Region
    • Purchase date

From there, I can get this to the right people and look into the situation. Please

contact us via phone
    to work with us about the charge to see if it can be refunded while we dig into what's going on.

Thanks for your patience while we work on this! Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jun 15, 2017
    • Region : France
    • Purchase date : 12 of June

derfy-298354F8-3AC2-466A-9A82-372BE1B9CD79, Jun 15, 2017
  7. Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled

Thanks, derfy!

We got you sent up. If you haven't yet, contact our phone support in France via the link I provided. You will want to find out if a refund can be processed for you. Let me know the results of that so that I can have that info handy for anyone else looking
    into this. Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled :)

Misses Quinzel, Jun 15, 2017
  8. Hey, all!

This is now resolved. derfy - you should have a message from me in your Xbox Live messages, if you haven't seen it already.

Please do let me know if you have any other concerns! Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, derfy!

I am currently tracking this situation, and noticed you had worked with our sister team on Twitter. We have your information and will pass it along to the appropriate people. In the meantime, M3tal is correct in that you will want to work with phone or chat
    support to see if they can refund you the money if it's gone through your account.

For anyone new coming in here and seeing this issue, I want your information to pass along to the appropriate teams as well. Please provide the following:

• Region
    • Purchase date

From there, I can get this to the right people and look into the situation. Please

contact us via phone
    to work with us about the charge to see if it can be refunded while we dig into what's going on.

Thanks for your patience while we work on this! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For this issue you should contact xbox billing section.

To call support : http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
  11. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, all!

This is now resolved. derfy - you should have a message from me in your Xbox Live messages, if you haven't seen it already.

Please do let me know if you have any other concerns! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
  12. derfy-298354F8-3AC2- Win User

13. Misses Quinzel Win User

Thanks, derfy!

We got you sent up. If you haven't yet, contact our phone support in France via the link I provided. You will want to find out if a refund can be processed for you. Let me know the results of that so that I can have that info handy for anyone else looking
    into this. :)
Thema:

1. Bought an xbox pad on Xbox Design Lab and order was paid but appeared as canceled - Similar Threads - Bought pad Design

2. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?: I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please....
  3. Bought a year membership for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a year membership for xbox one: I bought a year membershipship for Xbox live gold at Walmart and redeemed it yesterday. I tried to play and it wouldn't work online. So I waited 24 hours and it still won't work what is the...
  4. Can’t play videos I’ve bought yet again code 0x000005b4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play videos I’ve bought yet again code 0x000005b4: I had this code come up upon the supposed fixed problem from friday a different code but the same issue of not being able to watch videos. I have given microsoft enough money and chances. This is...
  5. I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?: My purchase went through and I have Minecraft on the store. Whenever I try to download it, however, it keep saying that something unexpected happened. I tried updating and restarting my PC and...
  6. I bought a new Xbox one x can I still switch my alpha skip ahead over to that

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a new Xbox one x can I still switch my alpha skip ahead over to that: Just wondering if I bought a new Xbox one x can I still merge my alpha skip ahead over to that Xbox just under my Xbox live progile? submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  7. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  8. comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...: em 2017 eu comprei GTA V e Far cry 4 em midia digital pelo xbox 360, e agora em 2020 comprei um pc e queria saber se tem como eu conseguir baixar esses jogos pelo app da xbox ou ate mesmo pela...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?: I have Forza PC and can play under my user no problem. In Microsoft Store, I purchased the app again ($99 for Ultimate Edition) for on my son's account. When I launch the program, it always has my...
  10. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...