Bought an Xbox, was Promised GOW4, Never Got it

Discus and support Bought an Xbox, was Promised GOW4, Never Got it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox One S during a promotion that said I would be emailed a GOW4 digital download code 10 days after my purchase. Well, here I am 15 days... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Connor Bunch, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Connor Bunch
    Connor Bunch Guest

I bought an Xbox One S during a promotion that said I would be emailed a GOW4 digital download code 10 days after my purchase. Well, here I am 15 days after the purchase, and I still have not received a code.

:)

Connor Bunch, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Connor Bunch Win User

Hello everyone,

I'm posting another update. As of right now, I still have not received a game code in my inbox. I'm going to try reaching out to MS support one more time before making the trek to the nearest MS store. Wish me luck!
  3. kRevali Win User

Well he states that he bought it online so correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that he needs to send a proof that he bought it.
  4. Connor Bunch Win User

Hello Smwutches,

I can't believe you found that. That makes a lot of sense. I'll wait a few more days then. Thank you so much!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Since it's a Microsoft Store promotion, you would want to contact their customer support. Not regular Xbox support.

Per the terms of the promotion, the code should be received no later than January 9.

PURCHASE AN XBOX ONE X GOLD RUSH SPECIAL, GET GEARS OF WAR 4

Offer valid from 9:00 PM PST on November 21, 2018 to 11:59 PM PST on December 25, 2018, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft retail and online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Offer valid only on select Gears of War 4 Standard
    Edition Digital Code after purchase of select Xbox One consoles. Excludes Xbox One S Minecraft Creators bundle, refurbished and pre-order consoles. After your purchase, you'll receive a digital code at the email address associated with your purchase within
    10 business days of promotion end date. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount.
    Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 3 codes per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply.Code should
    be received no later than Jan 9, 2018.
  6. Omega Chefe Win User

Hello Connor Bunch.

I understood your concern that GOW4 was included in your bundle, but, while you do not receive your copy (key), try it from the game pass.

Also, you can follow Zero Jehuty's recommendations.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Bought an Xbox, was Promised GOW4, Never Got it - Similar Threads - Bought was Promised

2. Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC: I have a PC and everything I start a game, I can hover the mouse to the top edge or the bottom edge, and this will bring the bars up. How do I turn off that future. it is really un-immersive when...
  3. I bought the Horizon 4 and wanted a multiplayer game, but it said teredo was unqualified

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the Horizon 4 and wanted a multiplayer game, but it said teredo was unqualified: Title Translation: My win10 device management does not have any related teredo driver outdated hardware, there is no more to talk about what to do, what to do 买了地平线4想多人游戏但它说teredo不合...
  4. Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?: I buy the used xbox 2 or 3 weeks ago and now i try to connect the used xbox 360 controller to my xbox 360 but nothing happens, but the cables led is not light up The usb is good i try and i try...
  5. I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...: I literally brought this controller just so I could have 4 extra buttons for games. Boy was I wrong. The paddles only act as inputs of different buttons (eg: a,b,x,y). Xbox should make it clearer...
  6. Bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare but payment wasn't processed properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare but payment wasn't processed properly: Due to the weekend I'm not able to call Microsoft Servicedesk. However, what are the options to consider in order to get the digital product successfully. I don't want to wait until monday. I...
  7. I bought Xbox, but codes are valid until 06/30/2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox, but codes are valid until 06/30/2019: Yesterday arrived my XBOX one x and keys for Live Gold and game pass must be redeemed by 06/30/2019. Can I get valid keys? 14da7b0d-71b3-46f7-8671-0545045e7972
  8. I Bought An Xbox One S and Never Got The 50,000 Rewards Credit that I was Promised if I Bought ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I Bought An Xbox One S and Never Got The 50,000 Rewards Credit that I was Promised if I Bought ...: I Bought An Xbox One S and Never Got The 50,000 Rewards Credit that was promised on the Xbox Rewards mission page. The only reason why I bought an Xbox One S was because of the awesome promotion....
  9. Bought 12 months Gold through Dashboard, promised code for RB6:Siege...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 12 months Gold through Dashboard, promised code for RB6:Siege...: Like title says, saw offer for RB6:Siege code with purchase of 12 months Gold time through in-dashboard link... now it did say that the code would be sent/should appear in my message box before...
  10. i bought the Xbox slim! The ad I replied to promised 50000 points with purchase. when do I get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the Xbox slim! The ad I replied to promised 50000 points with purchase. when do I get ...: i bought the Xbox slim! The ad I replied to promised 50000 points with purchase. when do I get them...