Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps

Discus and support Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So it's been a year or two after I bought the game Don't Starve Together, and I go to launch it today but it says that I need a disc or to re-buy it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoganTheLlama, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps

So it's been a year or two after I bought the game Don't Starve Together, and I go to launch it today but it says that I need a disc or to re-buy it. I went into the Ready to Install section and it wasn't there. I also went into my billing history but
    it only views history from up to three months ago. I don't want to have to buy it again. I just want to know whats happening and if there's a way I can get my game back without purchasing said game again. Thanks for the help, have a good day.

:)

LoganTheLlama, Jun 20, 2019
  2. LoganTheLlama Win User

Turns out that my friend was the one who bought it and not me, so I am going to re-do the Xbox home to see if that changes it. Sorry for wasting everybody's time, and thank you all.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

I would unplug console and wait 5 mins then replug and try again. Make sure you are using the profile that you purchased game from.
  4. LoganTheLlama Win User

I have looked through all of my account billings a multitude of times, but I can't seem to find it. That doesn't make sense though because how else would I have been able to play it just fine not but 2 days ago.
  5. Allebas Win User

6. LoganTheLlama Win User

To what Whitney Black said, thank you for your time and your response but this didn't work for me, sorry.
Thema:

1. Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps - Similar Threads - Bought installed game

2. Do I use the order number to install a game I bought on Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I use the order number to install a game I bought on Microsoft?: Do I use the order number to install a game I bought on Microsoft? 4a3a9ffa-d81f-4c15-8ec2-21568e9c81fb
  3. Can I install games that I bought for my xbox one to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I install games that I bought for my xbox one to my pc: So I have been trying to install Rayman Origins and minecraft to my pc. I have bought them already for my xbox one.Do I need to buy the games again to be able to install them on my pc from the...
  4. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...: How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and...
  5. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  6. Can games be installed on pc when bought on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can games be installed on pc when bought on xbox: i bought Minecraft on my xbox one with the same account and wanted to play it on my pc, because I prefer pc controls. its the same account. Minecraft has definatley been purchased and its...
  7. Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games: My account shows my pc gamepass sub ends in November, but when i go to install games the only option is to buy the pass again, I can still play the games i already had installed. Any help would...
  8. Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox: I bought a game on my xbox app and wanted to install it on my xbox when i got home . But when i couldnt and checked my buying history it says denied payment but money got taken of the acc . What...
  9. 2 Accounts sharing same installed game - PUBG (both accounts bought a copy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Accounts sharing same installed game - PUBG (both accounts bought a copy): Bit of a conundrum here. My adult son's visiting and he's playing my XBOX One $@#$@! He setup his account on my XBOX and he's playing PUBG which he owns on his XBOX One X. It looks really cool,...
  10. Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it: Hello, im having this weird problem. At first I thought the reason for this was that some xbox live services was limited tonight, and thought it'll work after they'll make every aspect of xbox...