Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps

Discus and support Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So it's been a year or two after I bought the game Don't Starve Together, and I go to launch it today but it says that I need a disc or to re-buy it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoganTheLlama, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps

So it's been a year or two after I bought the game Don't Starve Together, and I go to launch it today but it says that I need a disc or to re-buy it. I went into the Ready to Install section and it wasn't there. I also went into my billing history but
    it only views history from up to three months ago. I don't want to have to buy it again. I just want to know whats happening and if there's a way I can get my game back without purchasing said game again. Thanks for the help, have a good day.

:)

LoganTheLlama, Jun 20, 2019
  2. LoganTheLlama Win User

I have looked through all of my account billings a multitude of times, but I can't seem to find it. That doesn't make sense though because how else would I have been able to play it just fine not but 2 days ago.
  3. Allebas Win User

4. steeledwand7664 Win User

The only other way that you would have been able to play it is if you were gam "sharing" with someone that owned the game.

Let me explain a little more.

No matter what console an account is signed into it will always be able to play its digitally bought games and use any subscription that it is subscribed to.

Each account can set ONE console at a time as its home console and any other profile on that console can then play all of its digital games and use its subscriptions.

Each account can switch which console it has set as its home console only FIVE times a year.

This would be the only way that you would have been able to play it without having the license for the game on your account.

Did you possibly buy it on another account?
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Soft Reset xbox one

Let's try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation loading
    screen when you power it back up. then check youre game list
  6. MDH SheepGuts Win User

Problems

That is correct. Both CoD and DR3 have disappeared from my Games and Apps section. I have tried to re-install but they either stop installing at some point or simply disappear after re-installing. They don't even try to re-add the updates either.

I am just lost on what can be done.
Thema:

1. Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps - Similar Threads - Bought installed game

2. Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on xbox app and cant install it on my xbox: I bought a game on my xbox app and wanted to install it on my xbox when i got home . But when i couldnt and checked my buying history it says denied payment but money got taken of the acc . What...
  3. 2 Accounts sharing same installed game - PUBG (both accounts bought a copy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Accounts sharing same installed game - PUBG (both accounts bought a copy): Bit of a conundrum here. My adult son's visiting and he's playing my XBOX One $@#$@! He setup his account on my XBOX and he's playing PUBG which he owns on his XBOX One X. It looks really cool,...
  4. Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it: Hello, im having this weird problem. At first I thought the reason for this was that some xbox live services was limited tonight, and thought it'll work after they'll make every aspect of xbox...
  5. xbox 360 games i had digitally bought arnt showing in my ready to install in my xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 games i had digitally bought arnt showing in my ready to install in my xbox 1: Some of my games i bought on my 360 wont show in the ready to install for xbox 1. i know the game i want is backward compatible. its really messed up and i couldnt find any posts about this to...
  6. Some games bought and installed in my Xbox One is not showing on "My games" online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games bought and installed in my Xbox One is not showing on "My games" online: Hi! Some of my games bought and installed in my Xbox One is not showing on "My games"online. Is there a fix to connect these to my account? I guess these were bought when I was logged off. And...
  7. Can't install game I bought off store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install game I bought off store: "I have bought a game off of Xbox store a while ago. I played it but haven't played it for a while now. Tried playing it last few days but says need to install but won't let me. Tried deleting it...
  8. Bought the game but thinks I have trial installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game but thinks I have trial installed: I bought a game while the trial was still installed and bow when I try to play that game it says the trial has expired please help c30185ed-386f-426f-b2f1-d5af8b2ae34a
  9. HELP WANTED: Finally paid for live and bought a game Horizon 3 online and stops installing at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP WANTED: Finally paid for live and bought a game Horizon 3 online and stops installing at ...: So after quite a while I decided to go online after playing quite some single games modes, now I ordered Horizon 3 online as well, it starts so I play like 15 min or so and then it stops, suddenly...
  10. Xbox asking me to buy a game I just bought(installed)??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox asking me to buy a game I just bought(installed)??: I bought Minecraft months ago on the Xbox store and re installed it recently.. all was going well , came back the next day and it says to insert the disc (which I don't need because it's...