Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition

Discus and support Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the $112.00 version of Assassins Creed Odyssey and it has the season pass in the bundle and a few other things. I downloaded it and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bl00dxPh03nix, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition

I bought the $112.00 version of Assassins Creed Odyssey and it has the season pass in the bundle and a few other things. I downloaded it and was playing the game fine but recently I hit a wall where I cant play anymore and it is requiring content that
    is in the bundle and that isn't downloading in my ready to install. I have proof of purchase on the payment and billing and when i go to the store it says i didn't even buy it.

:)

Bl00dxPh03nix, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bl00d,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend going to my games and apps>highlight assassins creed odyssey>hit the start or menu button>go to manage game. Under manage game look in the ready to install and the content should all be there
    to install. Personally have the same one and love the game.

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Bl00dxPh03nix Win User

I accidentally typed Deluxe when i meant Ultimate edition.
  4. Angelo De Morta Win User

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Pre Order Steel Book

5. Gimpy_P Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Mostly Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

Co-op

Assassin's creed odyssey would be cool
Thema:

1. Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition - Similar Threads - Bought Assassins Creed

2. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  3. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  4. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  5. Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S: Yea, I accidentally bought Gears 5 for my all-digital console. The game is unopened, and I haven’t been able to find any solutions. Any advice on what my options are? Thanks!...
  6. I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...: Yesteday I bought a game from the online marketplace, only to see it go on a featured sale less than twelve hours later. Is there no rebate for unfortunate fools like myself? I realize it is...
  7. Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download: Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download no matter how i restart the xboxone and even my Boardband/Router, it still come out with error which...
  8. Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE: Long story short - Once xbox was hooked up to tv and functioning I immediately redeemed the two games from the store with my codes... found out from support the other day that my internet service...
  9. Control issues with the Assassin's Creed I + Brotherhood games I bought off the Xbox Live ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control issues with the Assassin's Creed I + Brotherhood games I bought off the Xbox Live ...: I bought Assassin's Creed I and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood off the Xbox Live marketplace the other day and have run in to a lot of control problems. For starters, I can't hold down R1 to go in...
  10. Can't download assassins creed bought on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download assassins creed bought on Xbox live: i recently bought assassins creed on Xbox live but everytime I try to download it I get a messages saying 'can't download assassins creed'. I've tried clearing all the cache systems and have also...