Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition

Discus and support Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the $112.00 version of Assassins Creed Odyssey and it has the season pass in the bundle and a few other things. I downloaded it and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bl00dxPh03nix, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition

I bought the $112.00 version of Assassins Creed Odyssey and it has the season pass in the bundle and a few other things. I downloaded it and was playing the game fine but recently I hit a wall where I cant play anymore and it is requiring content that
    is in the bundle and that isn't downloading in my ready to install. I have proof of purchase on the payment and billing and when i go to the store it says i didn't even buy it.

:)

Bl00dxPh03nix, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Bl00dxPh03nix Win User

I accidentally typed Deluxe when i meant Ultimate edition.
  3. Angelo De Morta Win User

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Pre Order Steel Book

4. Gimpy_P Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Mostly Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

Co-op

Assassin's creed odyssey would be cool
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Favorite Game Played in 2018

Horizon 4 and Assassins Creed Odyssey.
Thema:

1. Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition - Similar Threads - Bought Assassins Creed

2. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  3. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console: As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  5. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  6. I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...: Yesteday I bought a game from the online marketplace, only to see it go on a featured sale less than twelve hours later. Is there no rebate for unfortunate fools like myself? I realize it is...
  7. Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download: Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download no matter how i restart the xboxone and even my Boardband/Router, it still come out with error which...
  8. Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE: Long story short - Once xbox was hooked up to tv and functioning I immediately redeemed the two games from the store with my codes... found out from support the other day that my internet service...
  9. Control issues with the Assassin's Creed I + Brotherhood games I bought off the Xbox Live ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control issues with the Assassin's Creed I + Brotherhood games I bought off the Xbox Live ...: I bought Assassin's Creed I and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood off the Xbox Live marketplace the other day and have run in to a lot of control problems. For starters, I can't hold down R1 to go in...
  10. Can't download assassins creed bought on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download assassins creed bought on Xbox live: i recently bought assassins creed on Xbox live but everytime I try to download it I get a messages saying 'can't download assassins creed'. I've tried clearing all the cache systems and have also...