Bought call of duty ghosts off Xbox store

Discus and support Bought call of duty ghosts off Xbox store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought call of duty ghosts yesterday off off the store it's 7.51gb download yes but it's been downloading for over 24 hours I'm doing the back ground... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BABS gone MAD, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Bought call of duty ghosts off Xbox store

I bought call of duty ghosts yesterday off off the store it's 7.51gb download yes but it's been downloading for over 24 hours I'm doing the back ground download so the consoles off but downloading but it's still only like 60% any speed up tips please?

:)

BABS gone MAD, Jan 26, 2014
  2. ZAJAXZ
    ZAJAXZ Guest
    Call of Duty Ghosts Upgrade Confusion

My brother bought Call of Duty Ghosts, digitally, on Xbox 360 marketplace today. The details said if you bought it, you can get CoD Ghosts for Xbox One at the Microsoft Store for 10 dollars, automatically credited at check out...

But that didn't work. And the Call of Duty site says you get a digital copy on Xbox One for 10$..nowhere does it say a hardcopy..

So which one is it?

ZAJAXZ, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Gigafart
    Gigafart Guest
    Gigafart, Jan 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you are connected wireless try an ethernet cable. Also, any other device on the network that is running will slow down the download.

onyxishere, Jan 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

If you are connected wireless try an ethernet cable. Also, any other device on the network that is running will slow down the download.
  6. HEZA HERO Win User

Just bought XBOX One and can't download

problem is, i don't even find 'Call of Duty Ghosts' there is every other version of COD like Gold, onslaught, devastation, etc etc, just not 'Call of Duty Ghosts'

i bought it and the system at a store, went to live.xbox.com gave it the code and activated it and it shows to be que'd up
  7. Gigafart Win User

will not install

8. Roche178 Win User

Xbox survers??

Call Of Duty Ghosts will not be supporting cross platform play between Xbox 360 and Xbox One players. Which means you cannot play with people who bought Ghosts on 360.
  9. MisterFizzle Win User

No freefall map

Hey Shonk,

The Freefall map for Call of Duty on Xbox One should be free to download. Can you try going to the Store on your console and searching for Call of Duty Ghosts and seeing if you can download the map?
Thema:

1. Bought call of duty ghosts off Xbox store - Similar Threads - Bought call duty

2. Call of duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe edition bought but I'm not able to download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe edition bought but I'm not able to download it: Hello, I bought the deluxe edition and payed €99.99 for this game on xbox one. But when I want to install the deluxe edition in the store the 'install' option changes to 'play' instantly. Can...
  3. [I just bought the Call of Duty for Xbox One and I was charged 2 times!!!! I need the money to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [I just bought the Call of Duty for Xbox One and I was charged 2 times!!!! I need the money to ...: Qué puedo hacer para recuperar mi dinero? Ayuda es URGENTE!!!!!! [Translation - What can I do to get my money back? Help is URGENT!!!!!!] 4e945a37-2980-478c-aa46-6e10f65c1fd0
  4. My mom bought wrong call of duty..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mom bought wrong call of duty..: Hello, my mother bought a gift for me.. i’m happy about it but, she bought the same game i already have.. I told her i would like to buy Black Ops 4 and she bought WWII instead.. not on purpose :(...
  5. I just bought call of duty bo3 today and when I try to install it it keeps stopping at 4 %

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought call of duty bo3 today and when I try to install it it keeps stopping at 4 %: so I just bought cod bo3 today there is no scratches or anything on it and when I go to install it to my Xbox it stops at 4% every time and I’ve tried going offline that didn’t work I’ve whent to...
  6. Accidently Bought the french version of Call of Duty Black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidently Bought the french version of Call of Duty Black ops 2: Accidently Bought the french version of Call of Duty Black ops 2 with my credit card. Is there a possibility that I could get a refund or trade it for the English version?...
  7. i bought call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition and the DLC didn't pop after I used the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition and the DLC didn't pop after I used the ...: i bought call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition and the DLC didn't pop after I used the code 42f0640f-33b5-4606-a9b7-caf4ee216f3a
  8. just bought call of duty advanced warfare but it wont start installing..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought call of duty advanced warfare but it wont start installing..: I just recently bought the new call of duty like a hour ago but for some reason it wont start installing? it just keeps saying installing... and wont start then eventually it goes to queue and I...
  9. Bought used Call of Duty Ghosts. Installation keeps stopping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Call of Duty Ghosts. Installation keeps stopping.: Used CoD Ghosts not installing 84abbb88-304b-4537-adf4-157f3d5264f4
  10. I have to buy Call of Duty Ghosts again even though I bought it and still can play it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have to buy Call of Duty Ghosts again even though I bought it and still can play it.: I remember a long time ago that I did buy Ghosts for the 360 digitally and 1 year later I have to buy it again. But the strange part is, I can still play it for the 360 and it appeared as "content...