Bought COD Modern Warfare on Xbox by mistake

Discus and support Bought COD Modern Warfare on Xbox by mistake in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought COD modern warfare and i noticed after i bought i use the key from a third party seller that it is only available for xbox. Do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 3cera2ops, Oct 27, 2019.

1. 3cera2ops
    3cera2ops Guest

I recently bought COD modern warfare and i noticed after i bought i use the key from a third party seller that it is only available for xbox. Do you know if there is anything i can do or if it will be available on pc also? I tried to get a refund but they
    won’t help me...

:)

3cera2ops, Oct 27, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Thanks for the link

Now I also know how and where to do it :)

Bookmarked the link to help future gamers with refunds
  3. Smwutches Win User

The game is available for PC, but as it is not a Play Anywhere title, it would have to be purchased for the PC. An Xbox code would only work for the console.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello There
    3cera2ops

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums.

From who.. or where did you buy the game from? Did you buy it from Microsoft or a third party dealer?

In order to submit the refund request, visit this link here :

Request an Xbox digital product refund

You can always
    contact us here
    for further assistance, but all refund requests must go through that form.

Hope this helps!Happy Gaming!

Felix Xbox forums support
  5. ExposedFan0 Win User

Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

I bought COD modern warfare remastered, and I’m debating buying the remastered Assassin’s Creed.
  6. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
Thema:

1. Bought COD Modern Warfare on Xbox by mistake - Similar Threads - Bought COD Modern

2. new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...: new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems. Dev ERROR 6317, 6323, and 356. 4 going on 5 weeks cant play a game in any...
  3. Bought CoD WWII - No Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought CoD WWII - No Rewards: Pre-ordered and bought CoD WWII through Xbox Live Rewards link and did not receive any rewards for it. 9f1e0678-e216-43eb-80db-1d164642b2d1
  4. Cod WW2 is in my games but it as if I had never bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod WW2 is in my games but it as if I had never bought it: i have buy Cod WW2, it appears in my games on my xbox account on pc, but on xbox, as if i had never bought it. 9a59da2e-803a-4c6e-a47f-28db3ff56016
  5. I bought the COD WWII on xbox market but can't play to the beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the COD WWII on xbox market but can't play to the beta: I guys, i've bought the pre order COD WWII, I juste wanna know where I have to go to play on the beto version e1a46a17-e115-4989-909a-897cf7b5f9f6
  6. I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market: Hello, I have a Xbox One. I bought a game recently on my account : Call of duty black ops. Its a game from xbox 360, but you can still start it on Xbox One. I bought it on the market, but i can't...
  7. Bought cod points once, paid twice and never received them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought cod points once, paid twice and never received them: like the title says I purchased cod points once to get the no dupes 20 rare pack and got confused since I didn't receive them so I checked my bank and it apparently was purchased twice and I still...
  8. I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD$have the disc for both games$ fine ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD$have the disc for both games$ fine ...: I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD(have the disc for both games) fine the other day. Now neither game is playing. It states "do you own the game?" Of course, the DISC is...
  9. I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start a game (CoD: Black Ops) bought on xbox market: Hello, I have a Xbox One. I bought a game recently on my account : Call of duty black ops. Its a game from xbox 360, but you can still start it on Xbox One. I bought it on the market, but i can't...
  10. Bought 12 month live gold cod from g2a and i cant activate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 12 month live gold cod from g2a and i cant activate: As title says . it says error and there is a errr code , i tried that error code in errorhelp but nothing , i tried redeeming it on store and again nothing , tried everything and as i can see i...