Bought COD Points and didn't receive them

Discus and support Bought COD Points and didn't receive them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my girl just got 2400cp and did not get them her xbox name is misssocks so why did she not get the cod points c09c6496-f235-4427-a080-13a9eecc203e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by socksh1992, Aug 11, 2022.

1. socksh1992
    socksh1992 Guest

my girl just got 2400cp and did not get them her xbox name is misssocks so why did she not get the cod points

:)

socksh1992, Aug 11, 2022
  2. MyStic Nexus Win User

Seems like the money has been returned to my account. Guess this post can be closed.
  3. MyStic Nexus Win User

This hasn't helped, i'm still missing the £11.79 from my bank account and the £5 store credit is still on my account.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this socksh1992

When she purchased the COD points?

Recently?

The purchased was made with her account, right?

Please go to that Microsoft account order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Are you or she able to see the transaction or not yet?

Let me know, in that way I can advise you how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @MyStic Nexus, I hope everything is going well for you!

Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best

Best regards!
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Didn't receive bought cod points

Thema:

1. Bought COD Points and didn't receive them - Similar Threads - Bought COD Points

2. Bought COD Points and didn't receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought COD Points and didn't receive them: This is actually concerning to me. I made a purchase for 2400 COD Points which is £16.79 and i used both my debit card and £5 of store credit i got from Microsoft rewards. However when i made the...
  3. I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought cod warzone point, and I don't know how to redeem it on pc: Hey guy I bought the 500 point COD Warzone from MS store, and they said in the info of installation this: "Install on a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft...
  4. I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up: I bought some CoD points through the Warzone store, I've been waiting for them to show up in my account for more than twenty four hours, I've already restarted the game, I've already restarted the...
  5. Bought Cod points and did not recieve them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cod points and did not recieve them: I bought a $10 and $5 bundle of COD points for call of duty MW and never received it. 0233b277-ea2e-46cd-80d2-43700febcbd2
  6. Compré CoD points y no aparecen.[I bought CoD points and they don't show up.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compré CoD points y no aparecen.[I bought CoD points and they don't show up.]: Llevo más de doce horas esperando a que aparezcan en mi cuenta, ya reinicié el juego, ya reinicié la consola, des-instalé y reinstalé el juego dos veces y aún así no aparecen. Los compré con la...
  7. bought cod points for wrong game

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought cod points for wrong game: i went into the xbox store and i bought cod points for modern warfare remastered and i meant to buy them for modern warfare is there anyway i could get a refund. 351f5271-0cfc-4221-b21a-f7999851bf56
  8. Redeeming COD points bought on phone for XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming COD points bought on phone for XBOX: Hi i bought my son 2400 COD points last night on my mobile and the payment has been taken from Paypal. Ive received the confirmation with an order number but no code to redeem? Its to use on his...
  9. bought cod points and didn't get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought cod points and didn't get them: yesterday I bought the $20 cod points and didn't get them. 189da56e-dd45-48fb-bc74-b2e1f3201df5
  10. Didn't receive bought cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive bought cod points: I purchased a $9.99 cod bundle and I didn't receive it. It's been a week that I bought it. it still hasn't come. 6f707016-4bd5-4de0-9eec-d00d67f8d1b4