Bought couple of Xbox 360 games, but it shows as if I don't own them

Discus and support Bought couple of Xbox 360 games, but it shows as if I don't own them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Two Xbox 360 games plus some DLCs earlier this week, but even though I can see the purchase went through in my Order History and I did get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GuidedHarbor133, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Bought couple of Xbox 360 games, but it shows as if I don't own them

I bought Two Xbox 360 games plus some DLCs earlier this week, but even though I can see the purchase went through in my Order History and I did get charged for them, when I access the store the only option I have is to buy it. There is no indication that I already own it. It's the same regardless of whether I access the store via PC browser or via Xbox. The games also don't show under "My Games -> All Owned Games" on my Xbox

To be more specific, two of the DLCs do show as "Owned". I can download them both on my Xbox and through the "Install on my devices" option on PC browser. Also, in my order history three of the DLCs show as "Cancelled" instead of "Completed". Weirdly enough, one of the DLCs I can download is one of the DLCs shown as "Cancelled" in my order history

For context, I have an Xbox Series S and the games in question are in the list of backward compatible Xbox 360 titles. I have also bought and installed backwards compatible software this way before

:)

GuidedHarbor133, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Sparky134A Win User

Boycott the new Xbox

I own three of the five Xbox 360s in my house (bought all five) I game and use them as cable boxes with cable cards and media extender. However with this dilemma that has split the gaming community at hand I had built a couple of gaming pcs to hold me over
    for a couple of years till the smoke clears from this. maybe then I will consider buying it. I'm not boycotting it just yet I'm patiently waiting to see which way it goes so I don't invest in a flop.
  3. bree666 Win User

My games are disappearing from my xbox one

Only 2 of them were games with gold, the rest were games that I had bought outright and a couple of them were games I owned through the disc.
  4. PatriotSH529 Win User

Purchased games not showing I own them.

Try a hard reset on your xbox console
  5. tejo chase Win User

Just a quick thought make sure you are trying to download the same version previously purchased ie standard game or other
  6. Thiago G bh Win User

Pesquise por ele na loja. Se realmente tiver comprado ele aparecerá para instalar.
Thema:

Bought couple of Xbox 360 games, but it shows as if I don't own them

1. Bought couple of Xbox 360 games, but it shows as if I don't own them - Similar Threads - Bought couple 360

2. Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it: Hey there, Just got the Game Pass for Xbox, my MS account recognises this and shows it'll expire in 2022. I've installed the PC app (don't have an Xbox), and its still showing me the big green...
  3. Not owning a bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not owning a bought game?: Hey, so ive just hit my limit for refunds so I need a definite answer. Whenever I buy a digital game for my xbox one, it says i dont own it and have to pay to run. Ive been billed and have three...
  4. Xbox Stolen/Bought with counterfeit money.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stolen/Bought with counterfeit money.: Good evening, After countless failed attempts to actually SPEAK to anyone at Microsoft, I have resorted to posting on the forums. You can talk to someone about settings up an Xbox Series X but...
  5. Game I bought Through xbox store doesn't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I bought Through xbox store doesn't play.: I purchased Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and every time I load up the game it says do you own this game or app and asked me to sign back in to see if I do on it .I tried logging out and...
  6. Gifting Store Bought Items

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gifting Store Bought Items: Hello! So im having an issue with my xbox redeeming something. Im trying to redeem a gift that was sent to me and its saying i already own the product, which i do not. I would like to redeem this...
  7. Order completed but the game doesn't show up as bought anywhere else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order completed but the game doesn't show up as bought anywhere else: Hi! I bought few hours ago a game directly from Xbox Store and it went thru installation but I had an error on opening. So I wanted to reinstall. After I deleted the game the store seems to not...
  8. I Bought halo 5 digital version just a couple of days after release but its not showing up in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought halo 5 digital version just a couple of days after release but its not showing up in ...: please help with the subject above ive tried contacting support twice with no luck they just keep sending me back to xbox live rewards.com which is where i contacted the support from in the first...
  9. Bought Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2 downloaded it, but after playing for couple hours, both of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2 downloaded it, but after playing for couple hours, both of ...: When I start the game it shows me the trailer, and the first page with A button, when I press it, the page doesn't change and the game doesn't start. Strange that both of this games (Forza 5 and...
  10. PLEASE HELP ME , I JUST BOUGHT THIS XBOX ONE S A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP ME , I JUST BOUGHT THIS XBOX ONE S A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO: okay so i just bought an xbox one s and ive been having connection issues ever since, ive never ever had these issues with any other console ( xbox 360, ps3, ps4) okay so what happens is im...