Bought Digital Tomb Raider and it keeps freezing

Discus and support Bought Digital Tomb Raider and it keeps freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought my first digital game "Tomb Raider DE.". I played the game until the part where i am injured and have to reach the helicopter for medical stuff.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeMansFahrer, Feb 7, 2014.

1. LeMansFahrer
    LeMansFahrer Guest

Bought my first digital game "Tomb Raider DE.". I played the game until the part where i am injured and have to reach the helicopter for medical stuff. When I enter it, it freezes, EVERY time and that on two "2" different xbox ones. Been doing everything
    that support told me, cache, redownloaded etc. but NOTHING

Can anybody help, PLEASE

If digital causes that much trouble it´s going to be my last one, LOL

:)

LeMansFahrer, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Pedgito123
    Pedgito123 Guest
    Games

When loading my story on rise of the tomb raider it keeps on freezing

Pedgito123, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Tomb raider out now

NVM, found my answer on the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition FAQ:

Will Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition be available as a digital download?

Yes, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be available as a digital download on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at launch.

Major Wreckus, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Major Wreckus Win User

Tomb raider out now

NVM, found my answer on the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition FAQ:

Will Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition be available as a digital download?

Yes, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be available as a digital download on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at launch.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

Digital pricing and other gripes with Xbox one

The digitals do go on sale. Tomb Raider was on for $30, instead of the regular $60. Just need to keep a eye out for these deals....
  6. Will Deal 777 Win User

Question about Forza 5 "GOTY" Edition

If it's anything like Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition yes the achievements are present for both games. I played Tomb Raider on my 360 and bought the DE for the XB1 and just started playing it and got my first achievement on that version.
  7. Hellfire IRL Win User

How many disc you owned on the XB1?

Disc: Forza, Titanfall, Watch_Dogs

Digital: Tomb Raider, FIFA, BF4
  8. Gustavo_Oliveira Win User

Can't download BioShock

I have the same problem ... I bought the Bishock and Tomb Raider (and downloaded Warface too). Both Tomb Raider as Warface least have downloaded the Bioshock always the error.
Thema:

1. Bought Digital Tomb Raider and it keeps freezing - Similar Threads - Bought Digital Tomb

2. Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S: Yea, I accidentally bought Gears 5 for my all-digital console. The game is unopened, and I haven’t been able to find any solutions. Any advice on what my options are? Thanks!...
  3. asking for a disk when i bought digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    asking for a disk when i bought digital?: Hello there. i recently bought dragon ball fighters z digital and when i start it it tells me: do you own this game or app? and it tells me to basically put the game disc or check the microsoft...
  4. Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?: Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. Is there a way to buy, or get, a tangible copy of games you've bought digitally? I have been getting worried about losing my account due to other...
  5. Being told I don't own my digitally bought games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I don't own my digitally bought games: I've seen two different error codes when trying to start my digital games, one of which is code "0x97e107df" which I'm aware pertains to the current xbox live errors and is apart of the current...
  6. Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?: I recently bough a digital game for a friend, but, they already owned it. Why did MS let me buy a game for someone who already owned the title? How do I get my money back? My friend attempted to...
  7. Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code: I purchased an Xbox One X Fallout Bundle on December 20th and still haven't received my bonus Gears of War 4 digital code from the holiday special. I called support and the receipt only mentions...
  8. bought a game(digital) but didn't receive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game(digital) but didn't receive: hi there, today I bought the walking dead a new frontier season pass online but I can not install it anywhere and i didn't receive anything. When I go to the store I see 'buy' instead of...
  9. Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a gift for a friend (digital game): My friend cannot redeem the code he received and it says were in different region although he's my roommate and our Xbox are on the same region. How can we fix it? There's no way to co intact...
  10. [HELP] How to view digital contents bought for the Xbox360 now? Is there any possibility to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [HELP] How to view digital contents bought for the Xbox360 now? Is there any possibility to...: How to: view digital content bought for the 360 console in 2010 in your current account? Is there any: possibility to use them on an xbox one (future purchase)? I state that: I apologize for my...