Bought Digital Tomb Raider and it keeps freezing

Discus and support Bought Digital Tomb Raider and it keeps freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought my first digital game "Tomb Raider DE.". I played the game until the part where i am injured and have to reach the helicopter for medical stuff.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeMansFahrer, Feb 7, 2014.

1. LeMansFahrer
    LeMansFahrer Guest

Bought my first digital game "Tomb Raider DE.". I played the game until the part where i am injured and have to reach the helicopter for medical stuff. When I enter it, it freezes, EVERY time and that on two "2" different xbox ones. Been doing everything
    that support told me, cache, redownloaded etc. but NOTHING

Can anybody help, PLEASE

If digital causes that much trouble it´s going to be my last one, LOL

:)

LeMansFahrer, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Pedgito123
    Pedgito123 Guest
    Games

When loading my story on rise of the tomb raider it keeps on freezing

Pedgito123, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Tomb raider out now

NVM, found my answer on the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition FAQ:

Will Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition be available as a digital download?

Yes, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be available as a digital download on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at launch.

Major Wreckus, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Major Wreckus Win User

Tomb raider out now

NVM, found my answer on the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition FAQ:

Will Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition be available as a digital download?

Yes, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be available as a digital download on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at launch.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

Digital pricing and other gripes with Xbox one

The digitals do go on sale. Tomb Raider was on for $30, instead of the regular $60. Just need to keep a eye out for these deals....
  6. Will Deal 777 Win User

Question about Forza 5 "GOTY" Edition

If it's anything like Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition yes the achievements are present for both games. I played Tomb Raider on my 360 and bought the DE for the XB1 and just started playing it and got my first achievement on that version.
  7. Hellfire IRL Win User

How many disc you owned on the XB1?

Disc: Forza, Titanfall, Watch_Dogs

Digital: Tomb Raider, FIFA, BF4
  8. Gustavo_Oliveira Win User

Can't download BioShock

I have the same problem ... I bought the Bishock and Tomb Raider (and downloaded Warface too). Both Tomb Raider as Warface least have downloaded the Bioshock always the error.
Thema:

1. Bought Digital Tomb Raider and it keeps freezing - Similar Threads - Bought Digital Tomb

2. Just bought an Xbox Digital game but it’s attached to a profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought an Xbox Digital game but it’s attached to a profile: I saw an ad on facebook marketplace for a game and bought it. Trouble is that it wasnt a physical disk and the instructions were as below. Is this allowed? TT Isle of Man 2 Email *** Die...
  3. i bought darksouls 3 with season pass digitally and its not showing up on my xbox install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought darksouls 3 with season pass digitally and its not showing up on my xbox install list: i have the disk version but i wanted to have it digitally. but it does not appear in my list on Xbox but does show up on my account for microsoft, 62aabd79-86c8-4455-adb5-8ce3cb5f29d6
  4. Literally none of the games I bought digitally on my xbox one s are working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Literally none of the games I bought digitally on my xbox one s are working: Yesterday I tried loading my COD Black Ops 3 and it had me looped saying "retrieving profile data" or something like that on the main screen. Then, I tried playing Fallout 4 and as soon as I...
  5. If a digital hift card is bought in canada can itb given and used in the usa

in XBoX Accessibility
    If a digital hift card is bought in canada can itb given and used in the usa: If i buy a dihital gift card in canada can j give it to my girlfriend and can she use it in the USA e524b9fe-a374-4b1a-b99d-a890c774ce57
  6. Message saying I dont own a game, just digitally bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message saying I dont own a game, just digitally bought.: so.. i just bought a game from the xbox online store. purchase was a success, money came out from my bank account etc.. it says i own it, i downloaded it.. that was all fine. and then when I go to...
  7. Bought Xbox one s digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox one s digital: Bought Xbox one s digital download console only and have code for fortnite incuded but once code added it’s not showing in my games list 7a628dd3-c40f-4eb3-8a43-81e0c382c95f
  8. Digitally bought Xbox games on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Digitally bought Xbox games on the Microsoft Store: I have purchased many digital games in the Xbox Store on my Xbox. One of these games are the Metro 2033, which does show up on the Microsoft Store on my Surface Pro. I use the same Microsoft...
  9. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  10. Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?: I've bought Overwatch on Xbox One and there is a code to get 5 legendary skins/5 epic skins/5 origin skins. The code is of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX and needs to be a 25 digit code?...