Bought Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2 downloaded it, but after playing for couple hours, both of ...

Discus and support Bought Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2 downloaded it, but after playing for couple hours, both of ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start the game it shows me the trailer, and the first page with A button, when I press it, the page doesn't change and the game doesn't start.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GURU LUNATIK, Jan 16, 2015.

1. GURU LUNATIK
    GURU LUNATIK Guest

Bought Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2 downloaded it, but after playing for couple hours, both of ...

When I start the game it shows me the trailer, and the first page with A button, when I press it, the page doesn't change and the game doesn't start. Strange that both of this games (Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2) have the same problem. Other games are working
    completely good. Also I have a gold status and had some extra bonuses, which I downloaded as well...

:)

GURU LUNATIK, Jan 16, 2015
  2. Why do I need an update after buying the Forza Horizon 2 game disc?

I bought Forza Horizon 2 on Saturday 7 February. After playing for about an hour the game stopped and said that it needs an update of more than 3 Gig. Why is this necessary considering I bought the game disc?

TremendousEmu1, Jan 16, 2015
  3. Car pass Forza Horizon 2

Hi. In store I see app: car pass Forza Horizon 2. Price 5$. This package is included Forza Horizon 2 ultimate idition. I can play in Forza Horizon If buy package the Car pass Forza Horizon 2? I have not bought Forza Horizon 2

WorthyLoki50795, Jan 16, 2015
  4. Snowowl
    Snowowl Guest

Try doing a hard reset of your console. (1) while in the Dashboard and totally out of any active games, hold the Big X button on the front until the system shuts down; (2) remove the external power pack plug from the wall for about three minutes (or the
    wall-side cord from the power pack) and let the power drain completely; (3) reconnect the power from the wall until the light on the power pack glows a faint orange; (4) start up your console as you normally do, but do not attempt any usage until it fully
    loads; (5) sign into Xbox Live; (6) check in My games and apps (in the Dashboard) to make sure all items for your two games are loaded (any active items would be in the Queue section); then launch one of the games.

At this point, when the game is launching and gives you a sync message let it fully sync before attempting to play. Any items you may have downloaded (DLC or updates) must FULLY finish - even though it says "Ready to play" before you attempt playing the
    game. While there is a download active, let it finish by itself before attempting to use it.

Snowowl, Feb 6, 2015
  5. Snowowl Win User

Bought Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2 downloaded it, but after playing for couple hours, both of them stopped working...

Try doing a hard reset of your console. (1) while in the Dashboard and totally out of any active games, hold the Big X button on the front until the system shuts down; (2) remove the external power pack plug from the wall for about three minutes (or the
    wall-side cord from the power pack) and let the power drain completely; (3) reconnect the power from the wall until the light on the power pack glows a faint orange; (4) start up your console as you normally do, but do not attempt any usage until it fully
    loads; (5) sign into Xbox Live; (6) check in My games and apps (in the Dashboard) to make sure all items for your two games are loaded (any active items would be in the Queue section); then launch one of the games.

At this point, when the game is launching and gives you a sync message let it fully sync before attempting to play. Any items you may have downloaded (DLC or updates) must FULLY finish - even though it says "Ready to play" before you attempt playing the
    game. While there is a download active, let it finish by itself before attempting to use it.
  6. pulsarboy360 Win User

FORZA HORIZON 2 OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED FOR FALL ON XBOX ONE & 360

I'm really excited about this, Forza Horizon in my opinion was the best racing game on 360 and certainly the most fun I'd had in racing game since PGR4. I had Forza 4 at the same time, but Horizon plays completely differently and is more arcadey instead
    of a sim.

I too have Forza 5, but by the time Horizon 2 is released I guess I will be nearly done with Forza 5 but I would definitely play both at the same time. Checking my stats on Forza 5 I've played 34 hours and only level 58, so I would say there is at least
    another 100 hours gaming in it to go!
  7. R1CH5TER Win User

Games with Gold September 2016

Never bought the forza horizon games, tried the demo's and played a little at a mates & decided they weren't what I was after. Have to say after downloading forza horizon for free I've not been off it, will look at buying horizon 2 next.

Always worth giving the games with gold games a shot, I was only intending to have a quick blast on forza but now I'm hooked lol
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

For Forza horizon 2

Would be better to post this on Turn 10/Forza official site.

Didn't bought Horizon,the map looks too small for me.

Test Drive unlimited 2 maps + Forza 5 visuals and driving feelings = Masterpiece or maybe Forza Horizon 2.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

My Gaming Goal

You like Forza,why not finish that Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious ? Dead easy 500gs left on that & it'll take a couple of hours at the most.
Thema:

1. Bought Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2 downloaded it, but after playing for couple hours, both of ... - Similar Threads - Bought Forza Forza

2. Bought Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing on my Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing on my Windows Store: Please i Need to reinstall my Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing at any instance of my windows accounts. I reedem a code a while ago directly at windows store. but now it says i have to buy it if...
  3. Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online: I first was playing Forza Horizon 4 after having bought a physical copy/disc but decided to upgrade and bought the ultimate edition form the xbox store which includes all the bonus add-ons plus...
  4. Bought the Fortune Island add on for forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Fortune Island add on for forza horizon 4: The add on i paid for and updated will not open. It takes to the Microsoft Store and says you own this but doesnt do anything when i click onit 14273a19-72b2-4ac2-95b1-7a3a1974e5a4
  5. Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?: I have bought Forza horizon digitally at some point now when I try to play the game I get a disc read error even I don't have any disc? I have tryed on multiple xbox 360 with same luck? Is that...
  6. Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?: Hello, I just bought a physical disc for Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox One X about a month ago. But just about today, I bought the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Will it be possible for me to...
  7. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979
  8. I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start: I downloaded the base game through Xbox game pass a few days ago, and I loved it (I want to be clear; when playing the base game it worked PERFECTLY even at max graphics settings on my rig), so I...
  9. i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens: i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens 8cbf9a0e-4e9e-46f6-903b-198305a93cfe
  10. Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?: I have Forza PC and can play under my user no problem. In Microsoft Store, I purchased the app again ($99 for Ultimate Edition) for on my son's account. When I launch the program, it always has my...