Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal

Discus and support Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a digital copy of Forza 6 and a few days later a promotion deal had came into place where Forza 6 and Gears of War bundle for just 5$ more...... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MustBeNoihz, Nov 21, 2015.

1. MustBeNoihz
    MustBeNoihz Guest

I bought a digital copy of Forza 6 and a few days later a promotion deal had came into place where Forza 6 and Gears of War bundle for just 5$ more...

If i would've known I would have waited to purchase this bundle instead. So i was wondering if would be possible to receive a refund and/or get the promotion somehow.

I have spoke to the online chat for support and they told me to post here to receive support on this and include my reference number 1314209198.

:)

MustBeNoihz, Nov 21, 2015
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Mister Beep, Nov 21, 2015
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    IndieRock, Nov 21, 2015
  4. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

Xbox marketing team

5. Doomofman Win User

Release date leak?

I'd have thought it'd be released before black friday and then there'll be some sort of deal on black friday to shift some units
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Black Friday

7. The SimuIator Win User

Xbox game pass

U still have the 6 months for 23 pound deal Becasue for me it's changed to a black Friday 1 pound for first month deal
  8. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft store sale/promotion

End dates for the promotions can be found in the terms and conditions on the bottom of the pages for each console. The Black Friday deals end December 2.
Thema:

1. Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal - Similar Threads - Bought Forza Before

2. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979
  3. I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start: I downloaded the base game through Xbox game pass a few days ago, and I loved it (I want to be clear; when playing the base game it worked PERFECTLY even at max graphics settings on my rig), so I...
  4. i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens: i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens 8cbf9a0e-4e9e-46f6-903b-198305a93cfe
  5. Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?: I have Forza PC and can play under my user no problem. In Microsoft Store, I purchased the app again ($99 for Ultimate Edition) for on my son's account. When I launch the program, it always has my...
  6. Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside: Just recently bought xbox one Forza 4 Lego bundle at Walmart. I wanted just the Xbox for $199 but they were out so I bought what they had left the Forza bundle for $279. According to what I have...
  7. Bought FORZA 3 PC - not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought FORZA 3 PC - not downloading: Hi All, bought Forza Horizon 3 last night as an early xmas pressie for my son. My pc won't download due to graphics card [ not techie, don't know about these things ] . Can i now download this...
  8. Recently bought Forza 4, not able to sign into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Recently bought Forza 4, not able to sign into Xbox Live: Hello. Today i bought Forza 4. After the successful download and installation, i tried to start the game. But i´m not able to do it. I get a message, that there´s no sign - in to Xbox live...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC): Hi, I have recently bought Xbox Game Pass for PC. I was perfectly fine playing Forza Horizon 4 for few days (no crashes or anything) and decided to buy the Ultimate Edition (yesterday) - on your...
  10. Cars bought at the auction are gone [Forza Horizon 3]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cars bought at the auction are gone [Forza Horizon 3]: Hello Long ago I did not play my Forza Horizon 3, today when I went to play, all my cars bought at the auction that were waiting to be rescued disappeared. I would like to know how to recover...