Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal

Discus and support Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a digital copy of Forza 6 and a few days later a promotion deal had came into place where Forza 6 and Gears of War bundle for just 5$ more...... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MustBeNoihz, Nov 21, 2015.

1. MustBeNoihz
    MustBeNoihz Guest

I bought a digital copy of Forza 6 and a few days later a promotion deal had came into place where Forza 6 and Gears of War bundle for just 5$ more...

If i would've known I would have waited to purchase this bundle instead. So i was wondering if would be possible to receive a refund and/or get the promotion somehow.

I have spoke to the online chat for support and they told me to post here to receive support on this and include my reference number 1314209198.

:)

MustBeNoihz, Nov 21, 2015
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Mister Beep, Nov 21, 2015
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    IndieRock, Nov 21, 2015
  4. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

Xbox marketing team

5. Doomofman Win User

Release date leak?

I'd have thought it'd be released before black friday and then there'll be some sort of deal on black friday to shift some units
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Black Friday

7. The SimuIator Win User

Xbox game pass

U still have the 6 months for 23 pound deal Becasue for me it's changed to a black Friday 1 pound for first month deal
  8. AxeR21 Win User

Play & Charge Kit

I bought it during the black friday deals but arrived only a couple days ago.
Thema:

1. Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal - Similar Threads - Bought Forza Before

2. Recently bought Forza 4, not able to sign into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Recently bought Forza 4, not able to sign into Xbox Live: Hello. Today i bought Forza 4. After the successful download and installation, i tried to start the game. But i´m not able to do it. I get a message, that there´s no sign - in to Xbox live...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC): Hi, I have recently bought Xbox Game Pass for PC. I was perfectly fine playing Forza Horizon 4 for few days (no crashes or anything) and decided to buy the Ultimate Edition (yesterday) - on your...
  4. Cars bought at the auction are gone [Forza Horizon 3]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cars bought at the auction are gone [Forza Horizon 3]: Hello Long ago I did not play my Forza Horizon 3, today when I went to play, all my cars bought at the auction that were waiting to be rescued disappeared. I would like to know how to recover...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 gekocht maar bestelling geweigerd [Translation- Forza Horizon 4 bought but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 gekocht maar bestelling geweigerd [Translation- Forza Horizon 4 bought but...: Ik heb Forza Horizon 4 gekocht maar nu staat er bestelling geweigerd maar ik ben wel 45 euro kwijt. wat kan ik hier aan doen? [Translation- I bought Forza Horizon 4 but now my order is declined...
  6. I bought an XBOX bundle with the wrong game for my sons- Forza 4 isn't two players!?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an XBOX bundle with the wrong game for my sons- Forza 4 isn't two players!?: I installed a nee Xbox today--- made profiles, downloaded games on Gold trial, etc. I see MANY other bundles on Microsoft site NOW of course... Is there a way I can trade this for a different...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition: bought online but can`t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition: bought online but can`t download: Issue with Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition! This morning (25-11-2018) I bought Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition, but I cant`t downoad it. I paid the costs but nowhere on my account can I...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 gekocht, afgeschreven maar betaling geweigerd. (Forza Horizon 4 bought, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 gekocht, afgeschreven maar betaling geweigerd. (Forza Horizon 4 bought, ...: Zojuist Forza Horizon 4 gekocht, en ook afgeschreven van mijn bankrekening. Staat bij mijn producten dat de betaling is geweigerd...... Leuk maar mijn geld is wel weg. Wat kan ik hier aan doen?...
  9. just bought forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought forza horizon 2: Hi! I jsut bought forza horizon 2 and I cant get it to run for my computer... when i bought it, it said that its trying to start it to my xbox one console but I dont have that....... What should I...
  10. I bought Forza 7 But it says I Didn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza 7 But it says I Didn't: I bought Forza Motorsport 7 And it installed fine on my main computer, I tried Installing it on another computer and it now says I don't own the game but it shows I own all of my other games and...