Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside

Discus and support Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just recently bought xbox one Forza 4 Lego bundle at Walmart. I wanted just the Xbox for $199 but they were out so I bought what they had left the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gibsiel, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Gibsiel
    Gibsiel Guest

Just recently bought xbox one Forza 4 Lego bundle at Walmart. I wanted just the Xbox for $199 but they were out so I bought what they had left the Forza bundle for $279. According to what I have researched of others and the box itself, the box was supposed
    to include the Forza 4 regular game and the Lego DLC. It came with a cardboard Lego code but no Forza 4 cardboard regular game code. I read on this website that a person found a sticker peel on box with regular Forza code but I looked outside and inside over
    and over but no code or peeloff.

:)

Gibsiel, Feb 6, 2020
  2. sprkle Win User

have you tried redeeming the code it came with? it might have forza on it
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Normally when you type the code in it redeems the code. Walmart has a 15 day return policy on electronics with receipt. If it's not the console you wanted I would probably bring it back to Walmart. I really don't think you would make your money back trying
    to sell the card. Maybe you can order one online if you bring it back?
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Have you tried to redeem the code that came in the box yet? I am wondering if the code is for a bundle in the Microsoft store which includes all the items already. I purchased a Far Cry bundle one time which the game had all the other content bundled
    all together so that I didn't have to get each one individually.
  5. luissolid Win User

Hello! I purchase that bundle for my brother and rhe code was inside the box. Its a card like this...

[​IMG]

There you will see the code for forza horizon 4 and the lego speed dlc.

If you card don't have 2 codes go back to Walmart to do a refund or exchange.

Regards!
  6. Gibsiel Win User

Thank u. I typed in code(i didnt before cause i was concerned it would apply automatically) and it said Forza 4 AND Lego DLC. Last question. Can computer gamers apply the code somehow and is why it says Windows 10 top right?

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside - Similar Threads - Bought Forza Bundle

2. Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?: I have Forza PC and can play under my user no problem. In Microsoft Store, I purchased the app again ($99 for Ultimate Edition) for on my son's account. When I launch the program, it always has my...
  3. Bought FORZA 3 PC - not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought FORZA 3 PC - not downloading: Hi All, bought Forza Horizon 3 last night as an early xmas pressie for my son. My pc won't download due to graphics card [ not techie, don't know about these things ] . Can i now download this...
  4. Recently bought Forza 4, not able to sign into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Recently bought Forza 4, not able to sign into Xbox Live: Hello. Today i bought Forza 4. After the successful download and installation, i tried to start the game. But i´m not able to do it. I get a message, that there´s no sign - in to Xbox live...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC): Hi, I have recently bought Xbox Game Pass for PC. I was perfectly fine playing Forza Horizon 4 for few days (no crashes or anything) and decided to buy the Ultimate Edition (yesterday) - on your...
  6. I bought an XBOX bundle with the wrong game for my sons- Forza 4 isn't two players!?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an XBOX bundle with the wrong game for my sons- Forza 4 isn't two players!?: I installed a nee Xbox today--- made profiles, downloaded games on Gold trial, etc. I see MANY other bundles on Microsoft site NOW of course... Is there a way I can trade this for a different...
  7. Bought forza Horizon bundle only got one game supposed to get two

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought forza Horizon bundle only got one game supposed to get two: I purchased the Forza horizon bundle from the Xbox one market place and I was supposed to get forza horizon 2 and 3 and it only gave me forza horizon 3 and not two I called support and I have a...
  8. Bought the bundle xbox one s Forza Horizon + Fifa 18, and FIFA was not there!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the bundle xbox one s Forza Horizon + Fifa 18, and FIFA was not there!: I recently bought Xbox one's FIFA 18+ Forza Horizon 3 bands and FIFA 18 games were not there, now I do not know what to do (( 50421f86-96c0-44c4-a63d-cbba8e5032c6
  9. I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.: I bought this bundle through in-game purchase, but the price is slightly different from the one in Microsoft Store (AU$20 and AU$20), and I don't know why. I have two questions: 1, Can I still...
  10. Bought the xbox one forza 6 bundle, when i try to redeem the code, it automatically spaces to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the xbox one forza 6 bundle, when i try to redeem the code, it automatically spaces to ...: As the title says, as I am typing the code it adds a dash before one is needed and it wont let me enter the last letter of the code and it wont let me redeem my game. please help...