Bought game and no longer own it..

Discus and support Bought game and no longer own it.. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MasonBahr, Feb 14, 2020.

1. MasonBahr
    MasonBahr Guest

Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If I go to my previous purchases it clearly shows that I have
    purchased the game about a few months ago however there is no place where I can install said purchased game. I can also go to the Microsoft store search bar and type the game in and nothing will appear. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue before and
    hoping I don't have to buy the game again. If anyone has any tips on how to gain my purchased game back please give me your input. Thank you

:)

MasonBahr, Feb 14, 2020
  2. ZenKiller08 Win User

I have never had a game taken away from my account. This is definitely a case for Microsoft Customer Support. Please contact support about this issue!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Does your purchase history show that purchase?
  4. Jaxpug Win User

This is what has made me concerned for our digital gaming future. What if the parent company can rescind your purchaser whenever they want? I doubt this is the case for you. Im sure customer support will clear this right up.
  5. Vinniebe86 Win User

Contact support they might help.
  6. MasonBahr Win User

yes it tells me i purchased it September 17 2019
Thema:

1. Bought game and no longer own it.. - Similar Threads - Bought game longer

2. comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...: em 2017 eu comprei GTA V e Far cry 4 em midia digital pelo xbox 360, e agora em 2020 comprei um pc e queria saber se tem como eu conseguir baixar esses jogos pelo app da xbox ou ate mesmo pela...
  3. Bought games disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games disappearing: So ive bought lots of games and some i have deleted to free up space and also i have two xboxes with my account on them. Some of those games have just disappeared of of my games and ready to...
  4. Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside: Just recently bought xbox one Forza 4 Lego bundle at Walmart. I wanted just the Xbox for $199 but they were out so I bought what they had left the Forza bundle for $279. According to what I have...
  5. Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?: i‘m really pissed because i bought a game 1 hour ago >The Sims 4 Seasons Add-on< online on my mobile phone and it doesn‘t show up on my xbox one x? I payed immediately with my Bank account and...
  6. Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...: I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 (which was discounted at the price of 15,99€),...
  7. Game gekocht met ideal, xbox tegoed ook afgeschreven.[Translation-Game bought with ideal,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game gekocht met ideal, xbox tegoed ook afgeschreven.[Translation-Game bought with ideal,...: Beste lezer, Net een game gekocht met ideal, daarna gelijk naar de store gegaan op de xbox one. Zoals aangegeven bij de ideal aankoop zal er geen geldbedrag worden afgeschreven, echter is er ook...
  8. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store: Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my...
  9. Games bought from store no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games bought from store no longer working: Hi, posting from my sons account, he's 8 so is a little upset and wont post himself. It would seem that pretty much all of the games that I have purchased for him ( or hes gotten himself ) from...
  10. Are games bought at a discount with "Deals with Gold" playable if you no longer have Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are games bought at a discount with "Deals with Gold" playable if you no longer have Xbox Live?: You buy a game at a discount when you have Xbox Live Gold membership. Do you still have access to the game if your Xbox Live Gold membership expires? I understand you do not have the multiplayer...