Bought game and no longer own it..

Discus and support Bought game and no longer own it.. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MasonBahr, Feb 14, 2020.

1. MasonBahr
    MasonBahr Guest

Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If I go to my previous purchases it clearly shows that I have
    purchased the game about a few months ago however there is no place where I can install said purchased game. I can also go to the Microsoft store search bar and type the game in and nothing will appear. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue before and
    hoping I don't have to buy the game again. If anyone has any tips on how to gain my purchased game back please give me your input. Thank you

:)

MasonBahr, Feb 14, 2020
  2. ZenKiller08 Win User

I have never had a game taken away from my account. This is definitely a case for Microsoft Customer Support. Please contact support about this issue!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Does your purchase history show that purchase?
  4. Jaxpug Win User

This is what has made me concerned for our digital gaming future. What if the parent company can rescind your purchaser whenever they want? I doubt this is the case for you. Im sure customer support will clear this right up.
  5. Vinniebe86 Win User

Contact support they might help.
  6. MasonBahr Win User

yes it tells me i purchased it September 17 2019
Thema:

1. Bought game and no longer own it.. - Similar Threads - Bought game longer

2. Life is Strange 2, I bought the chapters 2 - 5 package, but the game says that I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2, I bought the chapters 2 - 5 package, but the game says that I don't have...: Hi, I started playing Life is Strange 2 when it was available at gamepass. I have progressed to the beginning of chapter 2. Then after it was out of gamepass, I bought a package of chapters from...
  3. Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought: I recently formatted my C: drive in order to work out some issues I was having, and while setting everything back up, I noticed that the Microsoft Store is showing that I haven't bought any Forza...
  4. Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons: I pre ordered call duty cold war beat the whole game I noticed I was charged for 2 extra games when on contacted the refund thing requested two refunds then game was canceled now couldn't play it...
  5. Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...: I bought the following games: RESIDENT EVIL 2 Deluxe Edition: $19.99 MGS PW HD: $14.99 METAL GEAR SOLID HD EDITION: 2 & 3 : $9.99 Maneater: $25.99 The only game that was not on sale was MGS...
  6. No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously: Several years ago, i bought Skyrim on my Xbox 360. Recently, when i tried to play it abain for the first time in months, i received an error message, so i uninstalled it with the intent to...
  7. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  8. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store: Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my...
  9. Games bought from store no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games bought from store no longer working: Hi, posting from my sons account, he's 8 so is a little upset and wont post himself. It would seem that pretty much all of the games that I have purchased for him ( or hes gotten himself ) from...
  10. Are games bought at a discount with "Deals with Gold" playable if you no longer have Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are games bought at a discount with "Deals with Gold" playable if you no longer have Xbox Live?: You buy a game at a discount when you have Xbox Live Gold membership. Do you still have access to the game if your Xbox Live Gold membership expires? I understand you do not have the multiplayer...