Bought Game for friend overseas

Discus and support Bought Game for friend overseas in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought gift, Destiny 2 Forsaken Lengendary, for friend in Australia. Im from US. He never received email or code. Would like a refund but a quick read... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xxSomeTimerxx, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Bought Game for friend overseas

Bought gift, Destiny 2 Forsaken Lengendary, for friend in Australia. Im from US. He never received email or code. Would like a refund but a quick read from MSs return policy, regarding digital content, states i am out of luck.

Any help greatly appreciated.

:)

xxSomeTimerxx, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Also, keep in mind that gifting games is region locked. So even if he were to get the code, he would not have been able to use it.
  3. {Parity} Win User

4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Hello, I Need An game on a game​

So he has bought games from overseas and now can't add local dlc?
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Xbox one Games Region Locked

Yes op, I'm also in Australia and have bought plenty of games from overseas, Asia, na, europe. No problem at all.
  6. PastorJohnno Win User

original xbox game won't work on 360?

where were the games purchased? The only thing left that could be a possibility is that it's a PAL copy of the game, not an NTSC copy. If the games were bought used, it could be a copy from overseas. this has happened to me in the past.
Thema:

1. Bought Game for friend overseas - Similar Threads - Bought Game friend

2. A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code: I live in the Netherlands and my friend lives in Texas and he bought a game for me but it isn't letting me use the code c1786200-3ad4-4d63-acde-6039ee529fa7
  3. Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?: I recently bough a digital game for a friend, but, they already owned it. Why did MS let me buy a game for someone who already owned the title? How do I get my money back? My friend attempted to...
  4. Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem: My friend that lives in scotland bought a game for our mutual friend that lives in French Canada, he is unable to redeem the game code because of region differences. Is there a way around this?...
  5. Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a gift for a friend (digital game): My friend cannot redeem the code he received and it says were in different region although he's my roommate and our Xbox are on the same region. How can we fix it? There's no way to co intact...
  6. I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift: So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The game is already in his account because I sent...
  7. A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World: I got bought a game but the code is from another region, in this case, germany, i would need it to be changed into a code usable in Canada for Monster Hunter : World...
  8. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...
  9. http://support.my.com/games/ticket/3400249/ my friend bought the Chieftain mark 6 bundle and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    http://support.my.com/games/ticket/3400249/ my friend bought the Chieftain mark 6 bundle and ...: My.com my friend bought the Chieftain mark 6 bundle and since we are game sharing i got the tanks in the bundle on armored warfare but then my Chieftain mark 6 disappeared out of my garage like 2...
  10. I'm having a problem, my friend bought me a game, and did not get the code yet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having a problem, my friend bought me a game, and did not get the code yet.: My Order History [img] My friend order history [img] d660c739-87b0-4b9b-ab62-b948e054df29