Bought game & it won't download

Discus and support Bought game & it won't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased plants vs zombies thru Xbox. And it won't appear. But my account was charged! Help e9607f24-9075-41a4-93a1-3c3d2ab79f09 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yanks2forever, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Bought game & it won't download

I purchased plants vs zombies thru Xbox. And it won't appear. But my account was charged! Help

:)

yanks2forever, Mar 29, 2014
  2. Unable to install Halo 3; only option given "Download Again"

Delete the free halo 3 game That you bought so it won't give you a download again thing an it will let you download the halo 3 game

You want

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Mar 29, 2014
  3. bakedxsnake
    bakedxsnake Guest
    Can't download game I bought.

I bought a game through g2a the code worked but i cant download the game. It shows up in my games on xbox.com., but, like i said, it won't download.

bakedxsnake, Mar 29, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

I see the game on your recent history, so did this issue eventually resolve itself or is it still ongoing?

If you still need to download it on 360, go to Settings/Account/Download History, find PvZ in the list (should be top), press A and select Download Again. It will appear in the download queue and when finished it will be playable.

maxen, Mar 29, 2014
Thema:

1. Bought game & it won't download - Similar Threads - Bought game won't

2. Bought a game two days ago, now it won't open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game two days ago, now it won't open.: I bought a game two days ago and played it with no issues, today I checked it and it didn't open, a pop-up said that I don't own it. I went to purchase history and it's written that the purchase...
  3. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...: How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and...
  4. He comprado un juego y no me deja devolverlo. (Mod Translation: I bought a game and won't let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    He comprado un juego y no me deja devolverlo. (Mod Translation: I bought a game and won't let ...: He comprado un juego pensando que era para la xbox360 y era para la one, un fallo, pero he estado viendo en internet y se ve que se podían devolver los juegos si eran de la one; a mí no me deja...
  5. Bought game for XBOX 360 won't download due to it being corrupted. Took $ anyway.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game for XBOX 360 won't download due to it being corrupted. Took $ anyway.: Hi not sure where to post this or who I could call about this but any help would be appreciated. I just bought Bloodrayne 2 for my XBOX 360 it took my 9.99 for it downloaded it to 80% then...
  6. Bought game at Microsoft store on XBox One, worked for a while, now it won't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game at Microsoft store on XBox One, worked for a while, now it won't: my daughter bought Batman: Arkham Knight at the store Microsoft store while on the Xbox via her account. It worked for quite a while, but now it is the only game that won't play. It prompts her to...
  7. My Minecraft won't start at all and I just bought the game please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won't start at all and I just bought the game please help: I bought the game, because I was curios about the game and it allowed up to four players. I can't even get the game to start. I see a lot of complaints about how the game won't load, and worlds...
  8. I bought and downloaded mortal kombat vs dcu but the game won't load correctly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought and downloaded mortal kombat vs dcu but the game won't load correctly.: It freezes after a few seconds. I've redownloaded it and not sure how else to fix it. 414d14a1-9709-4193-a536-20ebc5d77acb
  9. Purchased watch dogs, Microsoft charged my bank, game won't recognize I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased watch dogs, Microsoft charged my bank, game won't recognize I bought it: Long title I know but I just purchased watch dogs from the Xbox store and when I bought it it said something went wrong and I figured it was the wrong card. I go back and check my bank and 59.99...
  10. Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!: I have an xbox one and recently bought the new lego dimensions starter pack with the game disc but it will not play it has played once but won't come on again also my hello neighbour game that I...