Bought game & it won't download

Discus and support Bought game & it won't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased plants vs zombies thru Xbox. And it won't appear. But my account was charged! Help e9607f24-9075-41a4-93a1-3c3d2ab79f09 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yanks2forever, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Bought game & it won't download

I purchased plants vs zombies thru Xbox. And it won't appear. But my account was charged! Help

:)

yanks2forever, Mar 29, 2014
  2. Unable to install Halo 3; only option given "Download Again"

Delete the free halo 3 game That you bought so it won't give you a download again thing an it will let you download the halo 3 game

You want

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Mar 29, 2014
  3. bakedxsnake
    bakedxsnake Guest
    Can't download game I bought.

I bought a game through g2a the code worked but i cant download the game. It shows up in my games on xbox.com., but, like i said, it won't download.

bakedxsnake, Mar 29, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

I see the game on your recent history, so did this issue eventually resolve itself or is it still ongoing?

If you still need to download it on 360, go to Settings/Account/Download History, find PvZ in the list (should be top), press A and select Download Again. It will appear in the download queue and when finished it will be playable.

maxen, Mar 29, 2014
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Download won't finish on game bought digitally

Hey there VLT_840,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to attend to this problem installing your games. I understand how distressing this could be, but maybe we can help give you the right troubleshooting to circumvent what's going
    on.

I suggest attempting to download these games after restoring your console's

network settings to factory defaults
    and reconnecting to your network as a good way to start.

Another thing you might want to try that might help would be to reinstall the console's most recent update
    if possible.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. VLT_840 Win User

Oh man that sucks. Farthest it got for me was 79%. It seems like there's nothing we can do about it for now, it's the higher traffic slowing down the connection to Xbox Live...
  7. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Loads of people are having the same issue. You can scan these very forums to see multiple posts about it. So, we can probably safely put it down to the creaking internet groaning under the weight of all the extra players. And of course there's nothing
    we can do about that :(
  8. ZenKiller08 Win User

Have you tried powering down the unit completely and retrying?
  9. MaggieAA Win User

I have the same issue and i'm fumming! Spent about £30, games downoald pretty fast but as soon as it reaches 99% it stops and starts all over again from 0%
Thema:

1. Bought game & it won't download - Similar Threads - Bought game won't

2. Marvel's avengers game won't show I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel's avengers game won't show I bought it: I pre ordered avengers and now it acts like i have to buy it again. My credit card shows the payment went through. It downloaded and i got to play the beta but on launch day it disappeared from my...
  3. Compre un juego y no me lo deja iniciar[I bought a game and it won't let me start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre un juego y no me lo deja iniciar[I bought a game and it won't let me start]: El dia 18 de agosto compre el juego. Toy story 3 retrocompatible de xbox 360 para la Xbox one y no me lo deja iniciar. J me desconto el pago, pero cuando quiero jugar me envia a la tienda con la...
  4. Bought game 2k19 download won't play, need human help line number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game 2k19 download won't play, need human help line number: Need trouble shooter number. ee510f07-6140-436a-a93a-ce5612e034d7
  5. Bought game on game store, won't download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game on game store, won't download: I bought Perfect Dark on the Xbox 360 game store. I have the email recipet and purchase information from Microsoft but it won't download and is saying I have to pay again for it. Any tips or...
  6. I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install: Just comes up with this message: "Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  7. I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start: I downloaded the base game through Xbox game pass a few days ago, and I loved it (I want to be clear; when playing the base game it worked PERFECTLY even at max graphics settings on my rig), so I...
  8. Bought Games won't install but Ea Access Games do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Games won't install but Ea Access Games do: I have 1 year ea access membership and I have bought NBA 2k20 and 2 other games. I was installing the games I bought separately and an installation cancelled problem appeared. But when I tried...
  9. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  10. Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...: Okay, I have a BIG STINKY problem. I bought Minecraft a while ago. I did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass. I get on my Xbox One and try to play Minecraft and it says, "Looks like you need to...