Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it

Discus and support Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed my code but when i go to the ingame ship chest the skins arent there. Is it just me or is the perk system just busted ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Patr0m, May 17, 2020.

1. Patr0m
    Patr0m Guest

Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it

I redeemed my code but when i go to the ingame ship chest the skins arent there. Is it just me or is the perk system just busted ?

:)

Patr0m, May 17, 2020
  2. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Maybe you have to wait a few days and the skin will appear correctly.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Messages from Xbox live

While I don't know a way to turn them off, they are usually not marketing Game Pass to you if you have it.

Instead, they recently announced Game Pass Perks, that gives you additional free stuff, if you are a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. Like a special Ori decoration for your ship in Sea of Thieves, and other goodies.

So unless you hate getting free stuff, I would not ignore these messages.
  4. Deano_M_ Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perk for Sea of Thieves

Hello

Does the Sea of thieves have a serial code for you to redeem at all ? there should also be a redeem button next to the dates.

Also make sure you have a Ultimate game pass subscription.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Game Pass is a subscription service to get access to games including Sea of Thieves.

Gold is a subscription service to be able to play online. Sea of Thieves is an online only game and would require gold to be able to play it.

Unless he own Sea of Thieves by itself, he needs both.
  6. Atherza Win User

Favorite Game Transportation

I just love Sea of Thieve's Ship mechanics, feels great to sail the seas freely.
Thema:

1. Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it - Similar Threads - Bought Game Pass

2. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  3. I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account: If I have one xbox and two accounts and only one account has an xbox game pass ultimate subscription can the other use the sam subscription bdf98a8d-0ee4-4434-a4ae-7c71d2ffd3aa
  4. Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...: Okay, I have a BIG STINKY problem. I bought Minecraft a while ago. I did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass. I get on my Xbox One and try to play Minecraft and it says, "Looks like you need to...
  5. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  6. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  7. Help!! I accidentally bought game pass ultimate with my giftcards for $59.99 instead of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help!! I accidentally bought game pass ultimate with my giftcards for $59.99 instead of...: As the title states....I have no idea how i did this but is there anyway to make this right? I have gone through all channels as recomnded and it seems i am stuck with GP unlimited for 59.99 for...
  8. I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...: Hi look at the title i need help 1ea617a4-d04f-466d-9c7b-5cd185b59cd6
  9. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...
  10. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc