Bought game via code through PC on xbox.com

Discus and support Bought game via code through PC on xbox.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so I just typed in the code for the Smite Xbox One beta on my account but i typed it on the PC, so I was wondering if it will be there waiting to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l1l Gabella l9l, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Bought game via code through PC on xbox.com

Okay so I just typed in the code for the Smite Xbox One beta on my account but i typed it on the PC, so I was wondering if it will be there waiting to be downloaded when I turn on my xbox? Just a simple question and would help if someone can answer asap.
    Thank you.

:)

l1l Gabella l9l, Apr 23, 2015
  2. Xbox 360 store on Xbox One?

So it sounds like in order to redeem my free version of fallout 3 via code I will have to power on my 360 or go to xbox.com?

Dirty_Silhouette, Apr 23, 2015
  3. License transfer and re-download

Hi, just bought a new console after my Slim failed with a RDOD and swapped the HDD over from the old console which contains all the profiles and games.

I've transferred all licenses via account management, but do I really have to download all the games/DLC again? Having to search through the Download History on the console is pretty labourious. Is there a way to trigger the re-downloads via the
    PC? I can't see a Download History on Xbox.com..

RenwickHoek-8E5722F6-3A32-4021-AE60-438D4193A131, Apr 23, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It should be waiting for you when you turn on the console. If it is not then head to My Games & Apps and scroll all the way to the right until you see Ready to Download. It should be there.

onyxishere, Apr 23, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

It should be waiting for you when you turn on the console. If it is not then head to My Games & Apps and scroll all the way to the right until you see Ready to Download. It should be there.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox One Games

Hi Toxic BlizzardZ,

sorry to hear. If you bought via Store, Xbox.com, Microsoft.com or redeemed a code, it should be displayed in your

order history
    . If the game is listed there, than you can also start the setup via xbox.com.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox

You can do it through Xbox.com and buying games via there or the app
  8. Smwutches Win User

pre-ordered QB for free windows10 code , i don't own a X1

Those codes will start going out this week. If you don't receive it in 7-10 days, you'll need to post back here. The code will be sent to you via a Live message, so you can get it either through the smartglass app or through xbox.com.
  9. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox game pass expired?

Hi there,

I would contact the seller of the codes, to see if they can be replaced. For peace of mind, my best advice would be to purchase Xbox Game Pass through Microsoft directly, either via your console or xbox.com.

Best,

L
Thema:

1. Bought game via code through PC on xbox.com - Similar Threads - Bought game via

2. My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...: Pre-purchased minecraft dungeons on this account via microsoft store but as I log in inside the game as a Xbox account it says that I do not own the game. help 9fd37b4b-b371-454a-9f5b-a088a74d5752
  3. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.: A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order...
  4. Bought the wrong game

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong game: I wanted to gift Aoe 2 on my secondary account. But ended up buying aoe original. I also redeemed the game (they kinda look the same). Is there any way I can get any refund or exchange? Because...
  5. I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install: Just comes up with this message: "Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  6. Bought Gears of War 4, and did not receive the promotional codes, for the other games via ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gears of War 4, and did not receive the promotional codes, for the other games via ...: I have bought the gears of war 4, and did not get the gears of war collection. I would like an answer, and the codes because what has made my mind to get gears 4 was to get all the games from 360....
  7. game bought via download on old account - want it on new account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bought via download on old account - want it on new account.: We bought Farming Simulator on the original xbox account that was set up when we bought it. We created new accounts and deleted that one. Now we want to put FS on my son's new account but it...
  8. Any way to preload the game even though you bought the physical disc via ms store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to preload the game even though you bought the physical disc via ms store?: My disc is being mailed to me on Tuesday 79ecb818-feac-4d7e-a8b0-aa59aea68af9
  9. Bought Gold - Don't receive free game via website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gold - Don't receive free game via website: So whats the deal? I re-bought Gold today. Wanted to redeem Dishonored, and xbox.com says: Gold players get more, purchase gold now! On my xbox 360 I can redeem the free game but not on the...
  10. Bought game via digital, not allowing me to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game via digital, not allowing me to download: bought the Transformers Devastation back in MARCH of this year. i cleared out some games from my hardrive, and when i went back to install this game its not listed. i have the order number and...