bought gamepass ultimate but i can't play online

Discus and support bought gamepass ultimate but i can't play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i bought xbox gamepass ultimate and i tried to message a friend shortly after but it came up with an "something went wrong" and i tried to go into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gent_, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Gent_
    Gent_ Guest

So i bought xbox gamepass ultimate and i tried to message a friend shortly after but it came up with an "something went wrong" and i tried to go into party chat and it came up with the same "something went wrong" i tried to play gta an online game and it said there was something wrong with my connection or something i checked and it said nothing was wrong i checked my subscriptions and it said i had ultimate BUT my xbox live gold was cancelled and when i clicked on it, it said it was upgraded and i checked the internet and it said gamepass ultimate comes with gold. though i can't do anything but play offline i would appreciate help.

:)

Gent_, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Gent_ Win User

IM SO SORRY I NEVER RESPONDED. i was busy. and i tried it and it worked! thank you so much!!!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Try a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplug the console, plug it back in, then turn it back on).
  4. Gent_ Win User

alright, i'll try this thanks for the speedy response.
  5. Oofoofyey Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Also I need to mention that I still have the benefits for gold, and can play online. i also bought the gamepass that was on sale for a dollar, is it a regular gamepass or a ultimate?
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Content restrictions

passkey is what you added to the account, nobody else can do that, as for online play you need gold for that, gamepass and gamepass ultimate are optional, gamepass ultimate includes gold, gamepass library and xcloud.

there have been changes too, as all free to play games no longer require gold to play online.
Thema:

1. bought gamepass ultimate but i can't play online - Similar Threads - bought gamepass ultimate

2. just bought the xbox gamepass ultimate for $1 and canceled immediately

in XBoX on Windows
    just bought the xbox gamepass ultimate for $1 and canceled immediately: All I tried to do was installing the Ascent and all I got was error code 0x8007001f when trying to install it. I just simply don't understand how microsoft manage to [mod removed] so epic that a...
  3. Bought pubg battleground, keeps telling me to subscribe to gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought pubg battleground, keeps telling me to subscribe to gamepass: Ive bought pubg battlegrounds, my credit cards been charged and i can confirm my purchase through microsoft store. (It reads launch game- you own this on the microsoft store page) Once I run it,...
  4. Accidentally bought a second Xbox Gamepass Ultimate membership on the same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally bought a second Xbox Gamepass Ultimate membership on the same account: So what happened? Well today the internet went out while I was using my Series X and when it came back I noticed that when I clicked on the Xbox Gamepass section on the My Games and Apps it was...
  5. Concern about my Xbox Gold after I had bought Xbox Gamepass ultimate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Concern about my Xbox Gold after I had bought Xbox Gamepass ultimate.: Alright, so I had bought the gamepass ultimate for 1 month for 1 euro since it had a 92% discount. Before buying the Xbox gamepass ultimate I had a pre-paid Xbox gold which was 12 months, and I...
  6. can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?: Hello I recently bought gamepass on a console, i had bought minecraft before i had gamepass. I was thinking if i could download the minecraft I had onto my laptop. I don't know if I could because...
  7. Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one): I bought the xbox gamepass ultimate and it says i own it if i go onto the microsoft page however on the xbox app is says that i have bought the normal gamepass and dont have any of the perks like...
  8. Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate for 15$ games not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate for 15$ games not working: Hello, Today I bought the Xbox Gamepass ultimate and when i bought it The games did NOT work it feels like im getting scammed and when i try to get a refund it says renew subscription doesn't have...
  9. Bought a preorder for a game but it released on GamePass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a preorder for a game but it released on GamePass: I bought Wasted 3 about a month ago(full preorder price) and on launch it released on GamePass, which I have. I wasnt told it would be released on GamePass. Is there a way to get a refund?...
  10. Eu comprei gamepass e não consegui meu Discord Nitro/I bought my gamepass, and I didn't get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eu comprei gamepass e não consegui meu Discord Nitro/I bought my gamepass, and I didn't get...: No mesmo dia que eu comprei a gamepass, meus amigos também compraram. Tudo foi corretamente, consigo pegar jogos e tudo mais. Porém a diferença é que eles conseguiram o Discord Nitro pela aba de...