Bought games disappearing

Discus and support Bought games disappearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ive bought lots of games and some i have deleted to free up space and also i have two xboxes with my account on them. Some of those games have just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N0aH__, Feb 11, 2020.

1. N0aH__
    N0aH__ Guest

So ive bought lots of games and some i have deleted to free up space and also i have two xboxes with my account on them. Some of those games have just disappeared of of my games and ready to install and im upset cause its saying ive never bought them and
    wants me to buy them again

:)

N0aH__, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Whitey Black Win User

do a soft reset then check you're games
  3. mareledanut Win User

Hi,

If you go to said games in store can you download them?
  4. N0aH__ Win User

I cant find ark any where on it even though i swear to god i bought it. I did find rocket league dlc purchases but thats another game there making me buy again
  5. Northern Lass Win User

Are you sure you bought the same version of the game to the one you are looking at as there are sometimes a few different versions.

If you log on to your account on microsoft.com and go to Billing order history you can check what you have previously purchased, you can go back years if you change the filter to All Available
  6. {Parity} Win User

Thema:

1. Bought games disappearing - Similar Threads - Bought games disappearing

2. comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...: em 2017 eu comprei GTA V e Far cry 4 em midia digital pelo xbox 360, e agora em 2020 comprei um pc e queria saber se tem como eu conseguir baixar esses jogos pelo app da xbox ou ate mesmo pela...
  3. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  4. Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside: Just recently bought xbox one Forza 4 Lego bundle at Walmart. I wanted just the Xbox for $199 but they were out so I bought what they had left the Forza bundle for $279. According to what I have...
  5. Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?: i‘m really pissed because i bought a game 1 hour ago >The Sims 4 Seasons Add-on< online on my mobile phone and it doesn‘t show up on my xbox one x? I payed immediately with my Bank account and...
  6. Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps: So it's been a year or two after I bought the game Don't Starve Together, and I go to launch it today but it says that I need a disc or to re-buy it. I went into the Ready to Install section and...
  7. One of my game that I bought disappeared for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One of my game that I bought disappeared for no reason.: Forza Horizon 3, that I bought a year ago is not in my library anymore, its not in my purchased game but I still have it downloaded and also got the blizzard dlc. It says this error when I try to...
  8. Help, i bought a game and it disappeared from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, i bought a game and it disappeared from my library: My sister bought Overcooked 2 in Pre-order, and today the game literally just disappeared from our library, and its not in "Ready to install" section, even the store says we need to buy it again!...
  9. Used Code that I bought in store, then game disappeared and had to re-buy online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used Code that I bought in store, then game disappeared and had to re-buy online.: I bought a game, Master Chief Collection, from a store and used the code to download the game to my account. I played it for about a month and then I had to update my console. The game disappeared...
  10. ​ I bought the offer of the game and the game disappeared 1 week later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​ I bought the offer of the game and the game disappeared 1 week later: I bought the offer of the game and the game disappeared 1 week later ca658294-d064-4be6-a465-358d3da5f445