Bought Games won't install but Ea Access Games do

Discus and support Bought Games won't install but Ea Access Games do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 1 year ea access membership and I have bought NBA 2k20 and 2 other games. I was installing the games I bought separately and an installation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesVerceluz, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Bought Games won't install but Ea Access Games do

I have 1 year ea access membership and I have bought NBA 2k20 and 2 other games. I was installing the games I bought separately and an installation cancelled problem appeared. But when I tried installing games available with EA Access the game was installed
    smoothly. I really need help.

:)

JamesVerceluz, Apr 10, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Mass Effect 2 & 3 BC

If you do not have EA Access you CAN NOT install ME2 or ME3 from disk. I just went out and bought both games on disk and my Xbox says that these games are not playable on XboxOne.

If you want to play either of these games, I strongly suggest you wait until you see them available in the Xbox store.
    Yes you can, I have the discs installed, and they work fine, and I do not have EA Access.
  3. SingCongButas25 Win User

My Home Gold seems to not be working properly

Star Wars is the only EA game mentioned but the other account his family member is using might be a child account so it won't really allow them to play that game. NBA 2k16 is a 2ksports game so it does not require any EA access subscription nor can't be
    bought through EA vault.
  4. naikaidiver Win User

Mass Effect 2 & 3 BC

Hi, the games are part of the EA Access vault, which means if you install the games, then you get to play them for as long as you like, so long as you have an active subscription to EA Access. Once your subscription runs out, then the games will stop working.
    If you have the discs, then just use them, at least then if your subscription runs out, your game will not stop working.

Also you do not have to re-buy the games again if you own the discs. You also only have to insert disc 1, and the console will install all the game.
    If you do not have EA Access you CAN NOT install ME2 or ME3 from disk. I just went out and bought both games on disk and my Xbox says that these games are not playable on XboxOne.

If you want to play either of these games, I strongly suggest you wait until you see them available in the Xbox store.
  5. GustavoRS14 Win User

14 day xbox game pass free trail

No, the game Will be yours forever, even If You do not renew It, the games of game pass, Live Gold, EA Access are deleted automaticaly, only If You do, but You won't play It If You do not renew or do not buy it.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

downloaded game stuck in queue wont start cant delete

If you do a factory reset and choose to keep all it will not delete anything off your console. Everything will be right where u left it. Also if you downloaded Battlefield 4 from the vault in EA Access then u do need to be a member to pay those games as
    long as your an EA access member. If you didn't buy the game through EA Access and bought it on the actual Xbox store or have the physical disc then u don't need to be a EA Access member. Hope this helps
Thema:

Bought Games won't install but Ea Access Games do

1. Bought Games won't install but Ea Access Games do - Similar Threads - Bought Games won't

2. I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install: Just comes up with this message: "Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  3. I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start: I downloaded the base game through Xbox game pass a few days ago, and I loved it (I want to be clear; when playing the base game it worked PERFECTLY even at max graphics settings on my rig), so I...
  4. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  5. Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...: Okay, I have a BIG STINKY problem. I bought Minecraft a while ago. I did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass. I get on my Xbox One and try to play Minecraft and it says, "Looks like you need to...
  6. Bought a game two days ago, now it won't open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game two days ago, now it won't open.: I bought a game two days ago and played it with no issues, today I checked it and it didn't open, a pop-up said that I don't own it. I went to purchase history and it's written that the purchase...
  7. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...: How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and...
  8. He comprado un juego y no me deja devolverlo. (Mod Translation: I bought a game and won't let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    He comprado un juego y no me deja devolverlo. (Mod Translation: I bought a game and won't let ...: He comprado un juego pensando que era para la xbox360 y era para la one, un fallo, pero he estado viendo en internet y se ve que se podían devolver los juegos si eran de la one; a mí no me deja...
  9. Bought game for XBOX 360 won't download due to it being corrupted. Took $ anyway.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game for XBOX 360 won't download due to it being corrupted. Took $ anyway.: Hi not sure where to post this or who I could call about this but any help would be appreciated. I just bought Bloodrayne 2 for my XBOX 360 it took my 9.99 for it downloaded it to 80% then...
  10. Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!: I have an xbox one and recently bought the new lego dimensions starter pack with the game disc but it will not play it has played once but won't come on again also my hello neighbour game that I...