BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

Discus and support BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rub3nAlv, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Rub3nAlv
    Rub3nAlv Guest

Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history the
    game is there because I redeemed the code, but when I click the option to take me to the store to download Halo MCC it won’t let me download the game because it says that the game is not currently available. I called Xbox support and they said that I should
    see the game on my “All owned games” list but it’s not there, the game only appears on my purchase history but in the store there’s no download button. The tech support lady said that I should own the license but the store still says I have to pay full price
    even if it’s on my purchase history. Maybe it’s because it was just the standard edition, but why can’t I download the game, I already payed $40, that makes no sense why the store does not let me download the game, anyone has any answers?

:)

Rub3nAlv, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD - Similar Threads - BOUGHT HALO MCC

2. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  3. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  4. Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?: I bought the Halo: MCC back in 2014 when it came out, and I am wondering since the PC version of the game is coming out, will I be able to play it when it comes out for PC for free because it is...
  5. I bought the PC pass on the Microsoft Store and I am trying to download Halo Wars 2

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the PC pass on the Microsoft Store and I am trying to download Halo Wars 2: I bought the PC pass, trying to download Halo Wars 2. It finally got to the end and once it finished up it started downloading again. No, it was not an update, it is downloading all 48.54GB again....
  6. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...
  7. Halo Wars 2 lags, disconnects and freezes....paying for DLC when i bought the Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 lags, disconnects and freezes....paying for DLC when i bought the Ultimate Edition: I"ve never been so frustrated with a game yet when it runs well it's a great game. From Day One nothing but lag and disconnects and game freezes that force you to resign or the game crashes....
  8. I bought Halo wars for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Halo wars for xbox 360: I bought Halo Wars for xbox 360 and it only came with one disc but it keeps saying insert second disc how can I download it to be able to play it 1f4284aa-9fea-48af-bf7e-5857c2486168
  9. Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC: I bought the digital ultimate edition version of Halo Wars 2 but I can't access Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC - the Windows 10 store says I do not own it: [img] I can access the game on...
  10. Bought Ultimate Edition, never got Halo Wars 1 Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Ultimate Edition, never got Halo Wars 1 Access: I purchased the Ultimate Edition bundle through the windows store on my desktop. I was able to download the game on both my xbox and my desktop perfectly fine. However, I've never been able to...