Bought helix points but , they are not added

Discus and support Bought helix points but , they are not added in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Goodafternoon. Just did a buy @ the xbox store . A pack of helix points. 1400 for 9,99. They credited my account but the helix points are nowhere to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by X Treme 010, Nov 12, 2014.

1. X Treme 010
    X Treme 010 Guest

Goodafternoon. Just did a buy @ the xbox store . A pack of helix points. 1400 for 9,99. They credited my account but the helix points are nowhere to be found... . Please help. Is this also something because the game is glitching ?

:)

X Treme 010, Nov 12, 2014
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    points are not added

Hello o letty o,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending. Additionally, payback is dealt out as Credits and deposited as usable Currency into your Microsoft Account. It is not a flat discount off your bill.

XBLRewards8, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Czarkastik
    Czarkastik Guest
    What a load of....

Shut down because double helix is bought by amazon and they are changing their homepage. And jago is fine.. look how eyedol and Gargos

Czarkastik, Nov 12, 2014
  4. Czarkastik Win User

What a load of....

Shut down because double helix is bought by amazon and they are changing their homepage. And jago is fine.. look how eyedol and Gargos
  5. Ermac29 Win User

Xbox live suspension and lost live subscription

Time and points and DLC and anything that was added or bought to the profile is forfeit. Mister Switch pointed you in the right direction
  6. Windows7AngersMe Win User

Please Fix Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Bonus Helix Edition it is impossible to download

Hello,

Tried that unfortunately it appears that the Helix Edition has replaced the standard game on the online store. The only two versions of the game available for purchase are the Gold and Helix editions.
  7. pfhor123 Win User

Game in limbo between purchase and queue.

I am having the exact same issue. Just purchased Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Bonus Helix edition, but it was not added to my download queue. The Xbox store shows that I purchased it, but I have no way of downloading the game as it does appear anywhere in
    the My Games section.
  8. Ascenion Win User

Capcom's Strider releases...

It's a fantastic game, good enough to the point I'm surprised Double Helix made it. This and Killer Instinct almost make me wish MS had snagged a publishing agreement as it seems they can do great things when given the chance.
Thema:

1. Bought helix points but , they are not added - Similar Threads - Bought helix points

2. Can you please add this to Xcloud Xcloud. my dad bought this for me and him to use on our...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add this to Xcloud Xcloud. my dad bought this for me and him to use on our...: My suggestion is to allow dlc from a home xbox to be playable on another account on Xcloud Streaming. submitted by /u/CentralBat [link] [comments]
  3. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  4. NEED HELP FOR BOUGHT

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP FOR BOUGHT: I bought on COD the MW2 remaster pack and I have just the game and not the charcater. CAN you help me please ? 02e010a2-0221-441c-b8c5-fde0353e5342
  5. Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?: I've bought Overwatch on Xbox One and there is a code to get 5 legendary skins/5 epic skins/5 origin skins. The code is of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX and needs to be a 25 digit code?...
  6. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...
  7. I bought an Xbox gift card and it doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox gift card and it doesn't work.: I purchased a $50 Xbox gift card from Coles earlier on today. I tried buying a game with it and after entering the code I got a messsge saying "Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that does not...
  8. skradziono mi konto i kupiono gry [I was stolen from my account and bought games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    skradziono mi konto i kupiono gry [I was stolen from my account and bought games]: witam skradziono mi konto i kupiono na nim Battlefielda 4 co mam zrobić w jaki sposób otrzymać zwrot kosztów [Translation-hello I was stolen from my account and bought on it Battlefield 4 what...
  9. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  10. #COVID-19 We bought a third XBox One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    #COVID-19 We bought a third XBox One console: Do I need to buy another copy of games that worked perfectly on the first two consoles? I just got a third console to stop our children from fighting. We have no idea how long we will need to...