bought it awhile ago and now have to buy it again?!

Discus and support bought it awhile ago and now have to buy it again?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought minecraft (actually bought it on 2 different accounts and a pc version) and suddenly on one account it says to unlock it while the other one is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ajac09, Jun 14, 2014.

1. ajac09
    ajac09 Guest

Bought minecraft (actually bought it on 2 different accounts and a pc version) and suddenly on one account it says to unlock it while the other one is still okay.. already tried a license transfer and didnt work. Was working fine on the 360 for awhile suddenly
    today no longer works.

:)

ajac09, Jun 14, 2014
  2. ajac09
    ajac09 Guest
    buy it agian?

Previously bough this game awhile ago now wanting to redwonload it and tells me i have to buy?!? already bought it once!

ajac09, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Xbox is saying that my friend needs to buy his game again after he already bought it.

My friend bought gta 5. Awhile ago niw he says it gone out of his game libary and hes having to buy it again. He had it before now he doesnt he bought it through the market place he said it did the same thing with his advanced warfare digital pro edition.
    Any help with this please.

RottenCylinder, Jun 14, 2014
  4. ajac09
    ajac09 Guest

Just tried it on a second 360 works fine for the same account need to try it and also the non live account cant access unlocked minecraft on either 360s

ajac09, Jun 14, 2014
  5. ajac09 Win User

Just tried it on a second 360 works fine for the same account need to try it and also the non live account cant access unlocked minecraft on either 360s
  6. spidog1 Win User

Robin game addon for Arkham City

it worked now for me it just took awhile I bought it at first came out. but it worked just a few minutes ago.
  7. comablack666 Win User

Bought Mass Effect on the XBL marketplace awhile ago, now its missing

This just happened to me. Did you ever get this resolved?
  8. SargonParidius Win User

Sorry to hear about your problem.

Try this link for another view of your Download History:
    https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Download/History

If the purchase went through correctly (i.e. MS Points were deducted from your account), then all DLC will show up here - no matter how old the material is or if it has been removed from the Marketplace.

The only exception would be if purchased a new console and did not do a License Transfer from the old console to the new one.
  9. B I G 5 T U F F Win User

I've had this same problem with some game downloads, && music downloads for Rock Band 3.

The item has been removed from Xbox Live, but you can use the link provided above to see everything you have downloaded, or you can contact Live support.
Thema:

1. bought it awhile ago and now have to buy it again?! - Similar Threads - bought awhile ago

2. Son bought a game and it isn’t being refunded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son bought a game and it isn’t being refunded.: My 8 year old son had bought the game Gang beasts without my or my fiancé’s permission. He said that he had bought it on accident however, I do not believe him. A few days ago. I walked into the...
  3. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  4. 错把dlc 当成游戏本体购买 我该怎么退款?[Translation-I mistakenly bought the dlc as the game itself. How can...

in XBoX on Windows
    错把dlc 当成游戏本体购买 我该怎么退款?[Translation-I mistakenly bought the dlc as the game itself. How can...: 错把dlc 当成游戏本体购买 我该怎么退款? [Translation-I mistakenly bought the dlc as the game itself. How can I refund it?] e2adbba8-38c8-4c99-bff3-c575c0258e6d
  5. Bought Atoms, Haven’t Received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Atoms, Haven’t Received: I bought the $20 atoms pack around an hour ago and haven’t receieved anything in game, there’s no redeem code for it that I see either. I don’t know whether to refund or to wait....
  6. I can’t access a game I bought.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t access a game I bought.: I clicked buy on “Call of duty: Black ops” i put in my pin and it says ask a parent, i clicked “ask”, one of my parents approved and i waited for it to get put on the xbox, but it never did, it...
  7. Have I bought a counterfeit game disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have I bought a counterfeit game disc?: With both my boys packed off to University, the house was suddenly devoid of any gaming kit, so I picked up an Xbox One for peanuts for the occasional blast of COD, FIFA etc. Needed a deep clean...
  8. Bought Xbox game pass, cant install Dishonored 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Xbox game pass, cant install Dishonored 2?: This happened last time with Halo too, where I couldn't download the game (Halo) and now, re-subscribing, this error is persisting in another game (Dishonored 2). I contacted customer support and...
  9. Marvel's avengers game won't show I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel's avengers game won't show I bought it: I pre ordered avengers and now it acts like i have to buy it again. My credit card shows the payment went through. It downloaded and i got to play the beta but on launch day it disappeared from my...
  10. hi i bought the game pass and when redeeming the nitro discord does not appear help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought the game pass and when redeeming the nitro discord does not appear help me please: hi i bought the game pass and when redeeming the nitro discord does not appear help me please 5e46a510-8718-4a40-a5ee-b6d0a4dc9326