bought it awhile ago and now have to buy it again?!

Discus and support bought it awhile ago and now have to buy it again?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought minecraft (actually bought it on 2 different accounts and a pc version) and suddenly on one account it says to unlock it while the other one is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ajac09, Jun 14, 2014.

1. ajac09
    ajac09 Guest

Bought minecraft (actually bought it on 2 different accounts and a pc version) and suddenly on one account it says to unlock it while the other one is still okay.. already tried a license transfer and didnt work. Was working fine on the 360 for awhile suddenly
    today no longer works.

:)

ajac09, Jun 14, 2014
  2. ajac09
    ajac09 Guest
    buy it agian?

Previously bough this game awhile ago now wanting to redwonload it and tells me i have to buy?!? already bought it once!

ajac09, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Xbox is saying that my friend needs to buy his game again after he already bought it.

My friend bought gta 5. Awhile ago niw he says it gone out of his game libary and hes having to buy it again. He had it before now he doesnt he bought it through the market place he said it did the same thing with his advanced warfare digital pro edition.
    Any help with this please.

RottenCylinder, Jun 14, 2014
  4. ajac09
    ajac09 Guest

Just tried it on a second 360 works fine for the same account need to try it and also the non live account cant access unlocked minecraft on either 360s

ajac09, Jun 14, 2014
  5. ajac09 Win User

Just tried it on a second 360 works fine for the same account need to try it and also the non live account cant access unlocked minecraft on either 360s
  6. spidog1 Win User

Robin game addon for Arkham City

it worked now for me it just took awhile I bought it at first came out. but it worked just a few minutes ago.
  7. comablack666 Win User

Bought Mass Effect on the XBL marketplace awhile ago, now its missing

This just happened to me. Did you ever get this resolved?
  8. SargonParidius Win User

Sorry to hear about your problem.

Try this link for another view of your Download History:
    https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Download/History

If the purchase went through correctly (i.e. MS Points were deducted from your account), then all DLC will show up here - no matter how old the material is or if it has been removed from the Marketplace.

The only exception would be if purchased a new console and did not do a License Transfer from the old console to the new one.
  9. B I G 5 T U F F Win User

I've had this same problem with some game downloads, && music downloads for Rock Band 3.

The item has been removed from Xbox Live, but you can use the link provided above to see everything you have downloaded, or you can contact Live support.
Thema:

1. bought it awhile ago and now have to buy it again?! - Similar Threads - bought awhile ago

2. Compré tarjeta de prepago en un Oxxo y no me deja canjearla[I bought a prepaid card at an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compré tarjeta de prepago en un Oxxo y no me deja canjearla[I bought a prepaid card at an...: No me deja canjearla la quise poner aqui por Microsoft y me dice que no la activaron es una tarjeta de prepago de 3 meses que puedo hacer en ese caso? [Translation - It does not let me exchange...
  3. I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360: I've tried looking in my purchase history on my xbox one but it doesn't go back far enough. I've also tried uploading to the cloud from my xbox 360 but it says I don't have permission despite...
  4. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  5. Bought Xbox game pass on pc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox game pass on pc: Hello, I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and i would like to have the "bonus" like EA access and discord nitro, i have no xbox one, is there a wayto recover these "bonus" without xbox one ?...
  6. i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile: i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile 2802f0a4-e0e8-438f-aeab-d4f9e9f2e366
  7. Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?: I bought the Halo: MCC back in 2014 when it came out, and I am wondering since the PC version of the game is coming out, will I be able to play it when it comes out for PC for free because it is...
  8. i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?: hi so i just bought xbox game pass ultimate, where and when do i receive my discord nitro code? 0129e739-24fc-4130-9240-c9691d8d46de
  9. I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate: Hello dear friends I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate subscribe on 09 octobre 2019, but until now I didn't get any Spotify premium gift, I'm checking my Email everyday. On Xbox menu I saw new option...
  10. Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!: Since September of this year Microsoft has randomly charged me on multiple occasions. It doesn’t show up in my order history either. I have lost almost 50 AUD because of this. Here are all of the...