Bought Lego Batman 2 But It's Not Showing As Purchased In Store? I DO Have Email Receipt

Discus and support Bought Lego Batman 2 But It's Not Showing As Purchased In Store? I DO Have Email Receipt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help. My son bought Lego Batman 2 but it's not showing as purchased on his store and he can't download it. He's in tears.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by (CB3), Apr 6, 2021.

1. (CB3)
    (CB3) Guest

Bought Lego Batman 2 But It's Not Showing As Purchased In Store? I DO Have Email Receipt

Please help. My son bought Lego Batman 2 but it's not showing as purchased on his store and he can't download it. He's in tears.

:)

(CB3), Apr 6, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. XBL Prophet Win User

Disc Error?

I recently bought Lego Batman 2 and I got the disc read error. Three days later I took it back with the receipt and they gave me a new copy.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Saving

Which Batman game, there have been quite a few.

Lego Batman?

Batman Arkham Asylum?

Batman Arkham City?

Lego Batman 2?
  5. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Whats Your GOTY?

Lego Batman 2 as it is the ONLY new game I have bought this year.

This year has been terrible for games IMO.
  6. ianbann82 Win User

Game keeps freezing while on Free-Play in Gotham CIty

love lego games but they usually do have freezing issues its not just lego batman 2
Thema:

1. Bought Lego Batman 2 But It's Not Showing As Purchased In Store? I DO Have Email Receipt - Similar Threads - Bought Lego Batman

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 on sale after I bought it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Series 2 on sale after I bought it: Hello, Around a month ago, I ordered an xbox elite series 2 controller at full price. I now see that it's on sale on microsoft store. I've heard of microsoft refunding the difference of items...
  3. Minecraft bought under wrong Microsoft Account email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bought under wrong Microsoft Account email: I bought Minecraft in January for our PC, but typed in the wrong email address for the Microsoft account. I immediately realized and, starting the next day, I started trying to fix it. I didn't...
  4. Can one Re-download Games that were bought online and installed in another Xbox one s console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can one Re-download Games that were bought online and installed in another Xbox one s console?: Can one Re-download Games that were bought online and installed in another Xbox one s console? a2829e14-acc2-4ed5-b477-9c123233995b
  5. I bought a game on Xbox store but I can't install it on my Xbox 360 E.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on Xbox store but I can't install it on my Xbox 360 E.: I purchased Watch Dogs from my notebook on Xbox website, but when I search for it on my console the option to buy appears, without an option to install it. I tried to turn off and turn on the...
  6. Xbox original games bought on xbox one cant download to xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox original games bought on xbox one cant download to xbox 360: Bought Psychonauts off the xbox one store and i intended to download it to my xbox 360 but its asking me to buy it again on my xbox 360. I had the assumption that if you bought an OG xbox game...
  7. Bought Minecraft on Ps4 but I can only play the demo version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft on Ps4 but I can only play the demo version: So I was trying Minecraft with the demo and decided to buy the full game. I bought it but now it still says "buy the full game" and I can only play the demo world. I tried redownloading the game...
  8. Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the...: I just bought Resident Evil Village from the Xbox Store using my Xbox Series S. Well what I wanna know, Is if I can play it on my Xbox One. The reason I'm asking is because I let my friend borrow...
  9. My lego avngers says i dont own it and wont say i bought it but i did

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My lego avngers says i dont own it and wont say i bought it but i did: My game will not let me on it and my account bought it im confused about it i cant get on for somereason 1adf5512-13c5-45a6-b739-7f9da009296b
  10. My daughter bought Jurassic World Lego but I don't authorized her to buy it. I would like to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter bought Jurassic World Lego but I don't authorized her to buy it. I would like to ...: My daughter bought Jurassic World Lego but I don't authorized her to buy it. I would like to cancel the Payment. Sorry, but my english is not so good. 514e0422-1e03-4390-8fd4-683c9c5607c8