bought Minecraft for windows master collection

Discus and support bought Minecraft for windows master collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can find this in orders on parent page, he has a new computer and wants to download it but getting currently not available.. we already bought it how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarrieSwartz, May 23, 2022.

1. CarrieSwartz
    CarrieSwartz Guest

I can find this in orders on parent page, he has a new computer and wants to download it but getting currently not available.. we already bought it how do we fix this

:)

CarrieSwartz, May 23, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi CarrieSwartz! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you already made the purchase it will appear on the order history of the account that made the purchase, you can check the order history of all your available accounts here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the purchase doesn't appear on the account you are signed in, you need to check on your other available accounts until you find the one that made the purchase to be able to install the game
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Did you buy "Minecraft Master Collection" or "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection"? The first is only for the console. You would need to purchase the Window 10 edition to play it on PC.

If you purchased the wrong version, you'll want to submit a refund request and then purchase the correct version.
  4. RAJK-IN Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Thank you so much for the reply. I purchased Minecraft Master Collection not the Windows 10 one.

I understand it is an error from my side

Thanks for pointing it out
  5. RaX77 Win User

Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected

I've just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection and I'm trying to setup Code Connect but received the same error.

Has anyone found a fix yet?

Thank you.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Downloaded 2nd Minecraft, 2nd computer

Hello @RebeccaDavis5!

Just to confirm, did you purchase the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection?
Thema:

1. bought Minecraft for windows master collection - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft windows

2. Bought Minecraft For Windows But Can't Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft For Windows But Can't Play: I bought Minecraft for Windows a while ago (I had Minecraft for a while on a Mojang account before that) and now that I migrated my account, I can't play the Bedrock version anymore. On my...
  3. I have minecraft windows 10 bought on my account but now it's not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft windows 10 bought on my account but now it's not working: As in the subject I bought minecraft a long time ago before this minecraft launcher update for windows 10 but now when I open my minecraft to play, It says to buy it again and in the launcher also...
  4. I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...: On my old PC i owned minecraft windows 10 edition, and it was linked to my xbox account. I reset my hard drive and i cant play it anymore, it wont show up in windows search or anything, so i...
  5. Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress: I bought a computer, with windows 11, and I just bought minecraft java edition, and for some reason, it wont install, I am getting it on my younger brothers account, which isnt admin, and it wont...
  6. Minecraft (windows 10): Everything I bought at Marketplace is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (windows 10): Everything I bought at Marketplace is locked: I bought Jurassic World and Dragons in Marketplace (may 2021, Minecraft Bedrock, Windows 10). I played several month with them and now both appears locked. I paid for them, I new a fix now....
  7. Bought Minecraft Win10 in Jan '18 but not on my account after Windows reinstall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought Minecraft Win10 in Jan '18 but not on my account after Windows reinstall: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on Jan. 6, 2018. It came with a code to get Minecraft for Windows 10 at no charge. I've been playing the Windows 10 version since then. All my achievements are...
  8. Bought Minecraft Windows Edition but can't install / does not show in library

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought Minecraft Windows Edition but can't install / does not show in library: Tonight I decided to buy Windows edition Minecraft to play with my xbox friends on their realm. After I bought it using paypal, I didnt get any receipt, download link, or real instruction as to...
  9. Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...: I also don't know why when I put in my microsoft account is does not come up as purchased. But, I can find it in my purchase history and play the game. 1cb00e9d-5257-422a-b292-ae007b666dbb
  10. My friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It charged him but he never received it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It charged him but he never received it.: Hi, Microsoft. My friend tried to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I'm not sure if he tried to get it from the Microsoft Store or minecraft.net but either way, it charged him but he wasn't...