bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

Discus and support bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought minecraft on the official website and realms, and when I download the game from there, it all works. but there it’s impossible to play servers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by алесягригорьева, May 27, 2020.

1. bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

I bought minecraft on the official website and realms, and when I download the game from there, it all works. but there it’s impossible to play servers and realms. and when I try to download microsoft from the store. Allows you to download only a trial
    version. although the email is the same. what's happening? should I buy the game again for $ 27 ???

***Moved from Windows 10/Microsoft Store***

:)

алесягригорьева, May 27, 2020
  2. alexroboticyt Win User

bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

Hi there,

If you purchased MC from the website minecraft.net, you obtained Java Edition. If you didn't purchase it from the Microsoft Store, you most likely have Java Edition that can be downloaded from https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftInstaller.msi (this
    is a direct download link)

Thanks!
  3. lxSakuraixl Win User

Refund or Help

I bought minecraft dungeons from the official website minecraftdungeons.com and I bought minecraft hero pass for dungeons on microsoft store on my web browser but it wont install and it wont link to my xbox live microsoft account which is linked to my minecraft
    dungeons account

I need help or a refund please...
    go to xboxone.com/refund and you should be able to return what you want to return.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

cant play xbox games on xbox 360

Where did you buy the 250GB HDD from?

The only authorized drives for 360 consoles are from Microsoft. If you bought a drive for $50 (and it wasn't from Woot), then you bought an unauthorized third party drive. They typically lack the partition needed to play original XBOX games.

Return the drive. Buy an official Microsoft drive.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Ark

Attention, if you buy on Microsoft store on pc, website or xbox, doesnt matter at platform you are buying, it will work in both.

But if you buy on a official third party store its different, to be playable on both platforms you need to buy for xbox because if you buy for pc could make the mistake to be buying from Steam and not Xbox, and then will not work with xbox live.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Our Halo 2 won't work...

Can i ask did the hard drive come with the console or did you buy it seperately? If it was bought seperately it's possible it's not an official microsoft hdd,which is needed to play backwards compatible games.
Thema:

1. bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again - Similar Threads - bought minecraft official

2. I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?: Just wanting to register my copy of Minecraft windows 10 with Mojang, so I can add skins. 09d910b9-f68f-4ec2-a8f6-7fafbe749412
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Doesn't Appear As Bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Doesn't Appear As Bought.: I've purchased Minecraft Dungeons on my Xbox One console, And it worked fine. Now I've logged in on my Windows 10 and got on the Microsoft Store with the same account, I double checked, And it...
  4. Fix the issue between windows 10 store bought Minecraft and microsoft . com bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the issue between windows 10 store bought Minecraft and microsoft . com bought minecraft: If you buy it off the windows 10 store, you'll be able to cross play. If you do the the option which probably 70% of people do, aka buy from the actual site then you can't do anything....
  5. Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?: Hello, I've been a long-time player on iOS minecraft PE, and I bought the Minecraft Master collection on Tuesday for Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store app for 39.99GBP. This should have...
  6. Bought Minecraft Master collection. No Minecoins.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Master collection. No Minecoins.: Bought the Minecraft Master collection that comes with 1000 Minecoins. Never got the coins. Any ideas? 1d4d73cf-22e0-48ea-a9a9-bad9c78ef8bb
  7. Bought copy of Minecraft that is incompatible with my computer and Summer camp

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought copy of Minecraft that is incompatible with my computer and Summer camp: I just bought a PC copy of Minecraft for my sister to use at a Summer Minecraft Camp. Apparently, this is not the same version that they are using. I need to get the Java version for compatibility...
  8. I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought...: I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my...
  9. Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft: I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When i try minecraft sends me to the marketplace...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought: So as the title says I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition on any servers.I used to be able to play the servers I added but now with the 1.16.0 update I can't play anything on the servers tab...