Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

Discus and support Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thetoiletslayer, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked my pocket edition. No coins there either. Just plain didn't receive them. How do I get my coins?

:)

thetoiletslayer, Jan 27, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

To redeem your Minecoin and content, you must log in to Minecraft with your Microsoft Account on the game home screen and visit in the in-game Store.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with receiving the Minecoins that came with your purchase of Minecraft Starter Collection.

On the
    Xbox website section for the game
    , you will see the same message provided to you by Xbox Forums MVP Ambassador and Moderator bowski477, and
    we encourage you to give this a try.

If you have already tried this and have not received this content, then I would have to refer you to refer you to

Mojang Support
    as we here on the Xbox Forums lack the necessary tools to be able to issue you out that in-game currency.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I Need Help!

5. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Hello thank you for the advice

Finally I bought the Minecraft Starter Collection download. Now my son can play but the Aquatic Mode, it requires 830 coins and we only have 700

Any idea on how to get that? I guess the Acuatic Mode will be parte of the standard package

Thanks
  6. NicoleHokanson Win User

Downloading minecraft

I did I got the Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection and I have an order number
Thema:

1. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft Windows

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought: So as the title says I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition on any servers.I used to be able to play the servers I added but now with the 1.16.0 update I can't play anything on the servers tab...
  3. Compré minecraft Windows 10 y sale que es beta[Translation-I bought minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compré minecraft Windows 10 y sale que es beta[Translation-I bought minecraft Windows 10...: Compre la version de minecraft Windows 10 y me salio que era beta y no se como quitarle eso [Translation-I bought the minecraft version Windows 10 and I came out that it was beta and I don't...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Bought Twice No Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Bought Twice No Refund: I bought my son Minecraft for Windows 10 under my account. He could never see it on his account to play. We have a family shared account. I reached out to support....nothing but canned generic...
  5. I bought minecraft for windows ten on my laptop can I play it on my xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft for windows ten on my laptop can I play it on my xbox?: I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 on my laptop I was wondering if to play it on my xbox I would need to be again on the xbox or if im able to link the two. Any help would be appreciated...
  6. I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account: So, help needed. I have purchased Minecraft on my account somewhat 2-3 years ago, when it was on the beta in the Microsoft Store, but I lost that account. I don't want to pay the $27 it is now, so...
  7. I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?: My purchase went through and I have Minecraft on the store. Whenever I try to download it, however, it keep saying that something unexpected happened. I tried updating and restarting my PC and...
  8. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  9. If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...: Hi, I'm very frustrated right now. I purchased Minecraft Java edition (pc) this year in January (?). Some friends and I wanted to play together and one of them is on xbox. To be able to play on...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...