Bought movie, wheres my Apex pack

Discus and support Bought movie, wheres my Apex pack in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought movie deal includes apex starter pack code, still haven't received it. 25f50ce2-871e-4574-946b-ccce720e49cd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Its Chuck Norse, May 15, 2019.

1. Bought movie, wheres my Apex pack

Bought movie deal includes apex starter pack code, still haven't received it.

:)

Its Chuck Norse, May 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. ProjectRonin606 Win User

Mix pot just received a notice that I won

I Understand i can't Gift or Transfer, My Question is can i get the 600 Apex Coins that would have been given from the Pack or is that amount just Lost now where I've already Purchased the Pack before it was Gifted.
  4. VAC9 Win User

Mixer promotion

If you won the apex legends starter pack you will find it in your my games and apps
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Apex Legends season 2!!!

I want more crafting materials and more apex coin opportunities so we can open more apex packs!
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

Whose buying all these Avatar items?

I would buy some "Horror" movie stuff.....if they had it. Rob Zombie stuff would be nice! I would pass on 6-pack abs but not a 6-pack of ..........lol.

Where's my Popcorn Sutton swag!
Thema:

1. Bought movie, wheres my Apex pack - Similar Threads - Bought movie wheres

2. Pending credits, from over a year ago. Also bought games, rented movies and got no credits for ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending credits, from over a year ago. Also bought games, rented movies and got no credits for ...: well the title says it, I have multiple pending credits, spanning from over a year ago. Have also bought games, dlcs, rented movies and haven’t gotten gems or credits for them I believe. Was...
  3. Pending credits from over a year ago, bought games and movies, haven’t gotten gems or credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending credits from over a year ago, bought games and movies, haven’t gotten gems or credits: well the titles says it, I have multiple pending credits spanning from over a year ago. I’ve also rented movies, bought games, dlcs, haven’t gotten gems or credits for them...
  4. Movies not being accepted even though they where bought during the first month of Moviethon ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Movies not being accepted even though they where bought during the first month of Moviethon ...: The movies are on the list and purchased before the end of the first month and have not yet been recognized by the system The following movies are: John Wick 2 Logan...
  5. I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app: Code: 0xc101ab80 - Playback not possible I bought this in 2014, and it shows up in my library with my other films i bought. Same error occurs on Xbox app and Windows 10....
  6. I can't see a movie that I bought

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't see a movie that I bought: Hi! Few hours ago I bought a movie in the Xbox media center (Avengers Infinity War), this is the first time I bought a movie in this way. I had 2 problems, the first one is that the payment in my...
  7. Bought Resident Evil VII Game+Movie Deal - Standard Edition and havent received movie code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Resident Evil VII Game+Movie Deal - Standard Edition and havent received movie code: Hi there. I bought the Resident Evil VII+Resident Evil: The Final Chapter combo deal a few weeks ago and I still haven't received the code for the movie. I am able to play the game on Xbox but...
  8. Not the movie I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not the movie I bought: i purchased the movie Rampage and when I click on the Rampage movie there is a #+%&#$ Superman cartoon. How can this be fixed or the purchase refunded? 6478e224-9b76-4878-95ce-663ad331b87b
  9. Bought a movie and won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a movie and won't play: Having problems with Xbox one movies app. Bought a movie today. "DCU: batman and Harley Quinn" Now, it's saying coming soon, but it came out in 2017 and we just bought it today January 28th 2018....
  10. Bought a resident evil bundle that included the new movie and never got the code for the movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a resident evil bundle that included the new movie and never got the code for the movie: hello, I bought a resident evil bundle on may 16 that included the new resident evil movie but I never received the code for the movie. I talked to Xbox customer support and they said to post...