Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing

Discus and support Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; In the box we had all the codes with the Minecraft offer but the free 3 months of Gold Live and I cannot find out how to get the code to redeem. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Wade S., Jan 17, 2019.

1. Wade S.
    Wade S. Guest

In the box we had all the codes with the Minecraft offer but the free 3 months of Gold Live and I cannot find out how to get the code to redeem. Any assistance would be great.

:)

Wade S., Jan 17, 2019
  2. Atherza Win User

I would recommend contacting the retailer for an exchange/refund on this matter.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

You could reach out to XBOX support and see if they can assist you, but the retailer is the best solution.
  4. Wade S. Win User

I know, I've redeem all the other codes that came with the Minecraft bundle. But there is no xBox Gold that was suppose to be in there.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You can give support a try by using this
    LINK
    . Not sure they can help but it is worth a try.
  6. Wade S. Win User

Yikes, that's not a good solution. You're telling me that MS support cannot look at the account which we set the xBox up under and see we did not redeem the code and just issue a new one?
Thema:

1. Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing - Similar Threads - Bought Free months

2. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  3. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  4. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  5. I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.: Ok so i live on mexico and theres this promotion of buy a 3 month gold and get other one free for the Buen fin its like Black friday but on mexico, I bought my xbox live gold on the Gamers Store...
  6. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  7. Bought 3 months to get free Minecraft, haven't received code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months to get free Minecraft, haven't received code.: Good evening, I bough a 3 month xbox Live subscription on a promo seen on the xbox dashboard. It said that I would get Minecraft for free if I bought the 3 month (there was also an expanded...
  8. Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ...: Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 hour trial! Help 0e53a589-a701-430f-848e-d09aa865030e
  9. Dear Staff , I bought Fifa 16 from the Xbox live store, they were offering on months of free ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dear Staff , I bought Fifa 16 from the Xbox live store, they were offering on months of free ...: Account: Dear Staff , I bought Fifa 16 from the Xbox live store, they were offering on months of free ea access code, but I never received it, please help. The customer agent mark told me by...
  10. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...