bought ondemand took the money but says i havent payed so i cand download it

Discus and support bought ondemand took the money but says i havent payed so i cand download it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just bought samurai warriors 2 empires on demand but it came up with an error saying download isnt capable at this time and removed the money from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Badger225, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Badger225
    Badger225 Guest

just bought samurai warriors 2 empires on demand but it came up with an error saying download isnt capable at this time and removed the money from my microsoft account, but now it says i havent payed for it and wont let me download it. i got the billing
    email too:

This mail is a confirmation that you have purchased the following items from Microsoft:

Purchase Date

20 March 2014

Total for this order: £14.99

Item(s)

Samurai Warriors 2 Empires

Price: £14.99

Quantity: 1

You will be billed by your following payment method:

Microsoft Account

Estimated charge date: 20 March 2014

:)

Badger225, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Black Ops 2 Apocalypse

I download it and it took the money out of my account but it says I didn't purschased it but it took money from my bank account. Please help!

K JAMEZ DaGr3aT, Mar 19, 2014
  3. IrritinoS
    IrritinoS Guest
    Want let me buy black ops 4

Hi,

I bought Black Ops 4 today online and payed directly with my bank account and they took the money €129,99 from my account. But I can't find the game back in my downloads. You can give me an advise what to do?

Can i buy the game again and get the money back of the game that i didnt received?

Kind regards

IrritinoS, Mar 19, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Scroll to the right of your dashboard & click on "accounts",then download history & you should be able to redownload your game from there.

If you can't then you would have to phone support for your region & explain the situation to them.

U.K. number is 0800 587 1102

Daft Badger, Mar 19, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Scroll to the right of your dashboard & click on "accounts",then download history & you should be able to redownload your game from there.

If you can't then you would have to phone support for your region & explain the situation to them.

U.K. number is 0800 587 1102
  6. DaMnxIMxPRo 808 Win User

I want to remove xbox live membership after failing to have money in account

so your'e saying that xbox live took my money when I didnt want to pay for it.
  7. Dr Black Bones Win User

Games on demand

It's surprising it took this long to have the ondemand versions show up close to the physical release. I welcome it though.
  8. K JAMEZ DaGr3aT Win User

Black Ops 2 Apocalypse

I download it and it took the money out of my account but it says I didn't purschased it but it took money from my bank account. Please help!
  9. HLR Mindtrick Win User

your most expensive game

Probably Halo 3 Special Edition..... the one which came in a MC Helmet, i then went on to sell it for what i payed for it...... havent bought a Special Edition game since as they are a waste of money for me
Thema:

1. bought ondemand took the money but says i havent payed so i cand download it - Similar Threads - bought ondemand took

2. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  3. Just bought a used Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a used Xbox one: i currently just bought a used xbox one.This xbox one apparently comes with the download for assassins creed unity.My question is if i factory reset this xbox one so i can use my account on it and...
  4. Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive: Hi, I just replaced my old 360 with a slim. It was wearing out and had no wifi anyway. I transferred my files from old hard drive onto thumb drive. Plugged it into new 360. Everything was there....
  5. Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...: Hi there, I've ordered one of the deals with gold games via the Microsoft store. Paid for it with my debit account but I did not receive any confirmation, it does not show up in my order history...
  6. It says my name is still the name that it was before I bought a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says my name is still the name that it was before I bought a new one: It says my name is the one that I used to have but I have a new one now and it says my name is the name that my old one was this is making me upset because I paid money to change it and it won't...
  7. I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.: As mentioned in the title, online mode is not enabled in my account. How can I fix it? For Example ; [img] 2cb90572-7e4c-4282-8723-902a2083baa9
  8. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  9. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  10. I bought a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new game: I bought the game Rage 2 played it for one week now I can't play the game and any other game I've downloaded in the past my entire xbox has just gone limp and won't work?...