bought premium, but unable to join servers with premium maps.

Discus and support bought premium, but unable to join servers with premium maps. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi! today i bought premium to be able play new maps... but, when i try join any server running premium map console kicks me to the shop, offering buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maiaia-44BE5F45-A491-48F4-9DBE-AA1D789E477E, Apr 21, 2015.

1. bought premium, but unable to join servers with premium maps.

hi!

today i bought premium to be able play new maps... but, when i try join any server running premium map console kicks me to the shop, offering buy premium again. if i "buy", it shows that i'm already have premium, and show me server list again, but server
    never joined...

any ideas what is this?

:)

Maiaia-44BE5F45-A491-48F4-9DBE-AA1D789E477E, Apr 21, 2015
  2. Fluffu95
    Fluffu95 Guest
    Battlefield 4 Problem with Premium

Hello everyone,

I bought battlefield like 6 months ago and yesterday I bought premium, too. So of course I wanted to play the new DLC Maps but i m not able to do that??

I can read "install" on the screen but battlefield is already installed and the premium is available?

Im not able to join severs with DLC maps.

Dont know what to do now, please help me

Fluffu95, Apr 21, 2015
  3. battlefield 4 dlc

yeah I bought the premium and downloaded both dlc when were available but can't access them, I check servers and nothing, only shows battlefield 4 maps nothing else. idgi

EdgeOFChaos17, Apr 21, 2015
  4. bought premium, but unable to join servers with premium maps.

It is a glitch, I dont know with what company. But I had to contact DICE to fix it.

DangerousFoil, Apr 28, 2015
  5. DangerousFoil Win User

It is a glitch, I dont know with what company. But I had to contact DICE to fix it.
  6. CMUchippewa Win User

Battlefield more stable but china rising still not in rotation?

You have to join a dedicated server for those maps, because not everyone will have Premium or buy the DLC.
  7. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

Premium only DXP Weekend?

I don’t have premium and I don’t see any difference in joining servers pre- and post-premium. This may be because I don’t wait in the queue thing to join a server. I just join servers that as a slot available.
  8. LudicrousFlea Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Not Working with EA Access

Yea, so what happens is, it allows you to install BF4 Premium as an add on, but in game, it says 'please install and pay for BF4 premium' in order to access BF4 Premium servers, maps and games etc.

It basically doesn't recognise.you have BF4 premium, and EA doesn't see it on their side either.
  9. Piuma Bianca Win User

Getting on a Server

To a lot of maps, you need premium (or whatever DLC you're trying to play). You can look for servers that only have the original maps to play. If you do get premium, you'll need to download all the updates.
Thema:

1. bought premium, but unable to join servers with premium maps. - Similar Threads - bought premium unable

2. I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...: Hi look at the title i need help 1ea617a4-d04f-466d-9c7b-5cd185b59cd6
  3. I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate: Hello dear friends I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate subscribe on 09 octobre 2019, but until now I didn't get any Spotify premium gift, I'm checking my Email everyday. On Xbox menu I saw new option...
  4. Premium pass code bought in france as a gift, doesn't work in the US, need to contact the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium pass code bought in france as a gift, doesn't work in the US, need to contact the ...: My brother bought me a premium pass on Battlefield as a gift, he lives in France, and as i live in the US, when I put the code, it says that it can not work in another country than France, and I...
  5. I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.: I bought this bundle through in-game purchase, but the price is slightly different from the one in Microsoft Store (AU$20 and AU$20), and I don't know why. I have two questions: 1, Can I still...
  6. I bought the FF15 digital premium game . What includes the season pass . But i don't have that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the FF15 digital premium game . What includes the season pass . But i don't have that ...: But all what's in it : NO season pass ! Now i can buy it for € 24,99 , but i already paid for the most expensive premium pack (about € 90,-) Is it possible to still get the season pass , without...
  7. Bought premium, still have to watch ads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought premium, still have to watch ads.: I bought a subscription thru the Windows app. I thought would free me from watching ads on all platforms. However the IOS app still shows them when I play a daily challenge. I am signed with my...
  8. Bought digital premium edition, season pass not downloaded, says i still need to buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought digital premium edition, season pass not downloaded, says i still need to buy: Like the title says, bought the digital premium ed. but season pass didn't download and store still has $25 price tag like I don't own it.... What gives MS? d4332365-021e-407a-9be5-f5166f3ab0f6
  9. I have bought premium - doesent work on my w10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought premium - doesent work on my w10 PC: I have bought premium - doesent work on my w10 PC 929022c6-cab5-419b-953c-9726a6707ff8
  10. i bought 1 Year Premium at March 2, 2016. and i reinstall windows 10 yesterday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought 1 Year Premium at March 2, 2016. and i reinstall windows 10 yesterday: i bought 1 Year Premium at March 2, 2016. and i reinstall windows 10 yesterday. but i can't restore my 1 Year Premium. how can i restore this? f0e8c282-044a-459b-9bc7-56061b30377a