Bought Preowned *how to purchase warranty

Discus and support Bought Preowned *how to purchase warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I purchase a warranty on a preowned Xbox I purchased a week ago. 372b4f03-004c-41e0-9075-e01a633394ff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WillowHill1, Jan 12, 2022.

1. WillowHill1
    WillowHill1 Guest

How do I purchase a warranty on a preowned Xbox I purchased a week ago.

:)

WillowHill1, Jan 12, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

For repair, you must have the purchase receipt.

what is your xbox model?
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I am not 100% certain but I am not sure you can. Consoles come with a 1 year Standard warranty and optional extra coverage can be purchased within 90 days of the console being originally purchased new.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/microsoft-complete?activetab=pivot:surfacetab

I think that is the product, although it stipulates 45 days on that page. I can't find anything about secondhand products (only part which may apply is at the bottom: "Not available for purchases made by any business, commercial, or reseller customers" but it would be unusual for a company to offer an extended warranty on a used product

Edit: Make sure to register the console on your Microsoft account
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Console banned from Xbox

Unfortunately no. If this was bought preowned I would contact the store you purchased it from.
  5. macto-CEA19B1F-1065- Win User

Buying Preowned From Game.co.uk?

Yeah they do give a warranty with them, personally I'd prefer to buy new though.
  6. Nick Of Troy Win User

Morrowind: Elder Scrolls III

I just bought a copy of the game preowned at EB Games!
Thema:

1. Bought Preowned *how to purchase warranty - Similar Threads - Bought Preowned *how

2. Would i be able to get a new code if someone bought me a code outside of my region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would i be able to get a new code if someone bought me a code outside of my region?: so basically my friend wanted to gift me the xbox ultimate gamepass however, he is outside of my region and i did not previously know that codes are region locked. They bought the code from a...
  3. I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up: My epic and Xbox accounts are connected but it's not showing up on epic do I have to log to Xbox first? cause I don't have an Xbox 5f555186-9f8e-4609-9f93-9a2cf47aeaa2
  4. I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?: So a long time ago i have bought Save the world and accidentally refunded it and I am now nervous of re-buying it because I may have lost all my progress and it wouldn't be worth it, does anyone...
  5. Bought a game on website, can't access on app/won't install (new to Xbox program)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on website, can't access on app/won't install (new to Xbox program): So, a few minutes earlier on my computer, I just searched for Terarria on the Xbox website, but when I tried to search it up on the app, it didn't appear either in the store or library of things...
  6. I bought a game and I apparently don't 'own' it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and I apparently don't 'own' it.: I recently purchased Windjammers 2 for about $17 because of the usual Game Pass discounts and an error message appears with it saying "Oops, not sure what happened there", or among those lines. I...
  7. Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.: If I click on nights into dreams on store it's asking me to buy again, even tho I have an email to prove I bought it with the other 8 games at same time and they a show and have Installed. Can...
  8. Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows: So, I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam. I have connected my steam account to my Xbox App for Windows ( I did this to play Halo Infinite with some friends who were using Xbox...
  9. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game , i bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game , i bought the game...: If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game c4c18133-a57a-45fe-9b4d-436aae87172d
  10. I Bought The Far Cry 6 Season Pass But I Didn't Get Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought The Far Cry 6 Season Pass But I Didn't Get Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help with this problem. I Just purchased the far cry 6 season pass that was supposed to come with far cry 3 blood dragon but it didn't. I can't see...