Bought promotion for v bucks.

Discus and support Bought promotion for v bucks. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the 3 months xbox live and it says you get 1k v bucks. Ive waited 2 weeks and i still have not recieved an email or anything for the code. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fenixeh, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Fenixeh
    Fenixeh Guest

I bought the 3 months xbox live and it says you get 1k v bucks. Ive waited 2 weeks and i still have not recieved an email or anything for the code. I can show you purchase confirmation of the 3 months xbox live.

:)

Fenixeh, Dec 29, 2018
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

As others have said, check your messages for Xbox Live and see if they have sent you the code there, if not, just double check that you are eligable for the promotion, and if you are, it may be worth contacting customer support.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello sounds like you're talking about the recent promotion we had available. Have you tried checking your Xbox Messages for a message regarding the V-bucks? As well here are the terms and conditions for the offer. Terms and conditions

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec. After first month, subscription
    continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.
  4. Fenixeh Win User

I have checked my messages but i havent recieved a message from xbox. Also i bought the promotion within the dates it says.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

You should receive a message from Xbox in your message center.
  6. Atherza Win User

As George has said, I would recommend you check your messages, billing history and Terms and Conditions.
Thema:

1. Bought promotion for v bucks. - Similar Threads - Bought promotion bucks

2. I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3: I purchased the buy 3 get 3 promotion and never recived the code or message what ever it was my month is ending in like 3 4 days need help d1669125-e261-4dc5-ae78-3dfe500536be
  3. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  4. It says I do not own the game even after I had bought it with a promotional offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It says I do not own the game even after I had bought it with a promotional offer: [img] [img] I had bought this promotional offer where if I were to get 12 months of Xbox live I would be able to get rainbow six siege for free with it. I have rainbow six siege under my ready...
  5. Bought an Xbox One X on 11/13 and now they do promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought an Xbox One X on 11/13 and now they do promotions: Didn't Phil Spencer say in an interview prior to the release of the Xbox One X that there would not be any deals or promotions for the system this holiday season? Why is Microsoft giving early...
  6. I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...: I bought an 3 month Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the game! b807e16a-69a8-4d6e-8524-dd4cff956b84
  7. I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...: I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the game! dd21ac8e-4e1a-446f-a3ab-08884ccd3cd1
  8. GT RACING 2 - 3 Juin 2017 bought a promotion Package 9,89 € giving 2800 coins bought a RUF ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GT RACING 2 - 3 Juin 2017 bought a promotion Package 9,89 € giving 2800 coins bought a RUF ...: GT RACING 2 - 3 Juin 2017 bought a promotion Package 9,89 € giving 2800 coins bought a RUF RT 12 . in 3 hours use the game made reset and I have loose my Money without using it. How can I be paid...
  9. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  10. I bought a promotion but they charged me the original price

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a promotion but they charged me the original price: I bought a promotion that said they were 30 Mexican dollars but instead of charging me the price of the promotion they charged me the original price which was like 500 Mexican dollars...