Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

Discus and support Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And now I am back in China. Last night I opened the game and tried to redeem the codes so that I could play Gears 1-3 and Judgment. However, every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ashadelo李世杰, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

And now I am back in China.

Last night I opened the game and tried to redeem the codes so that I could play Gears 1-3 and Judgment. However, every time I tried to use the code it would say please check your language and region (which are both English and America). I assume that because
    I live in China I wont be able to play or download these games?

Is there anyway to get around this? Or do I have to wait until I go back to the US (maybe a year or longer) and then download the games?

:)

Ashadelo李世杰, Aug 26, 2019
  2. X TheKingZeus X Win User

Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ash,

Thanks for replying on the issue. There is no guarantee you will be able to play them. As Smwutches stated they are region locked. Also, as you bought the bundle in the USA, the codes are most likely USA region. Best option would of been to purchase the
    bundle where you would be at the most. You could also try the wizard for
    requesting digital code

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

Thanks for the reply.

When I go back to the States, download all the games, and come back to China, can I still play them as long as they are fully downloaded onto my xbox one?
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Try to install with Xbox app on your phone
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gears 1 and 3 are region locked. So the only way to download those is if your account region matches your physical location and you are in a region where they are available. There is no way around region locking.

The other games should not be region locked unless the code itself is. So the only way would be to download them in the US on a US account.
Thema:

1. Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack - Similar Threads - Bought Purple American

2. Just bought a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a new controller: When i try to link my controller my console won't blink and link with the controller 019d2eb3-0cf6-41f0-964d-40e82cfe0cd0
  3. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  4. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  5. Mistakenly Bought DLC wrong Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistakenly Bought DLC wrong Microsoft Account: As the title says, I mistakenly bought the Heartland DLC for State of Decay 2 on the wrong microsoft account, I've been told DLC products aren't eligible for self-service refunds. Is there any...
  6. Play Anywhere Gears 5 bought on Amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Anywhere Gears 5 bought on Amazon: I bought Gears 5 from Amazon and installed it. Played for an hour then went to download it to my PC. It does not show up on the Windows store as a game I own. I have games I bought through Widows...
  7. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  8. okay i bought a x-boxlive card 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    okay i bought a x-boxlive card 6 months: Hi I need to find out why my gift card that i bout 2 months ago dose not work? They don't expire it's not on the back of the card. I was going to sell to a friend, he said the code would not work....
  9. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  10. Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library: I bought Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on the Windows Xbox Beta store using the same account I use on xbox.  I can download and play the game on PC but the game is not showing up on my Xbox under...