Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

Discus and support Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And now I am back in China. Last night I opened the game and tried to redeem the codes so that I could play Gears 1-3 and Judgment. However, every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ashadelo李世杰, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

And now I am back in China.

Last night I opened the game and tried to redeem the codes so that I could play Gears 1-3 and Judgment. However, every time I tried to use the code it would say please check your language and region (which are both English and America). I assume that because
    I live in China I wont be able to play or download these games?

Is there anyway to get around this? Or do I have to wait until I go back to the US (maybe a year or longer) and then download the games?

:)

Ashadelo李世杰, Aug 26, 2019
  2. X TheKingZeus X Win User

Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ash,

Thanks for replying on the issue. There is no guarantee you will be able to play them. As Smwutches stated they are region locked. Also, as you bought the bundle in the USA, the codes are most likely USA region. Best option would of been to purchase the
    bundle where you would be at the most. You could also try the wizard for
    requesting digital code

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

Thanks for the reply.

When I go back to the States, download all the games, and come back to China, can I still play them as long as they are fully downloaded onto my xbox one?
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Try to install with Xbox app on your phone
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gears 1 and 3 are region locked. So the only way to download those is if your account region matches your physical location and you are in a region where they are available. There is no way around region locking.

The other games should not be region locked unless the code itself is. So the only way would be to download them in the US on a US account.
Thema:

1. Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack - Similar Threads - Bought Purple American

2. I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?: My purchase went through and I have Minecraft on the store. Whenever I try to download it, however, it keep saying that something unexpected happened. I tried updating and restarting my PC and...
  3. I bought a new Xbox one x can I still switch my alpha skip ahead over to that

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a new Xbox one x can I still switch my alpha skip ahead over to that: Just wondering if I bought a new Xbox one x can I still merge my alpha skip ahead over to that Xbox just under my Xbox live progile? submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  4. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  5. comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...: em 2017 eu comprei GTA V e Far cry 4 em midia digital pelo xbox 360, e agora em 2020 comprei um pc e queria saber se tem como eu conseguir baixar esses jogos pelo app da xbox ou ate mesmo pela...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?: I have Forza PC and can play under my user no problem. In Microsoft Store, I purchased the app again ($99 for Ultimate Edition) for on my son's account. When I launch the program, it always has my...
  7. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  8. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  9. Bought games disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games disappearing: So ive bought lots of games and some i have deleted to free up space and also i have two xboxes with my account on them. Some of those games have just disappeared of of my games and ready to...
  10. Bought Horizon 4 digital, play offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Horizon 4 digital, play offline?: Can I play this offline if I buy it? Like if I unplug the network cable, restart xbox, and launch the game? Will it work? 580da662-0748-4f06-859e-9ee6f8814bc5