Bought Sea of Thieves a year ago and its not connected to my mail anymore.

Discus and support Bought Sea of Thieves a year ago and its not connected to my mail anymore. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A year ago i bought sea of thieves connected to my mail the account is named "GreatKitten1808" and i have been playing the game for a decent amount of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PelleThePump, May 16, 2020.

1. PelleThePump
    PelleThePump Guest

A year ago i bought sea of thieves connected to my mail the account is named "GreatKitten1808" and i have been playing the game for a decent amount of time even getting achivements on it.

But today when i logged into the account i could not find any games on the account and the only game i have bought is Sea of thieves and it was missing.

Its the correct mail and everything have already checked twice.

This is a huge problem as i can not find it in my purchases history and i know i payed around 30$ for this game.

:)

PelleThePump, May 16, 2020
  2. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

3. Stryker Osiris Win User

What are you guys excited about seeing at E3 2016?

I am suuuuper exited for Sea of Thieves! Its by far my most anticipated game of the year.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

If you're trying to play the Xbox Insider version of Sea of Thieves, then be aware that this was the closed Beta before the game launched.

Unless they added an Insider Version after I checked two days ago, you can't play that version, as the servers don't accept the Sea of Thieves Beta client anymore.

You will have to buy the actual game, or have an active Game Pass subscription to be able to play Sea of Thieves.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Happy New Year everyone and All best 2019

Happy new year!!

My favourite games of the year are Sea of Thieves and RDR2 ;)
  6. BuğrahanNA Win User

XBOX GAME PASS

Actually i bought it for a month to play sea of thieves and i dont want to use it anymore so if i cant use my subscription it is fine for me i just want to learn whether i will have to pay it or not
Thema:

1. Bought Sea of Thieves a year ago and its not connected to my mail anymore. - Similar Threads - Bought Sea Thieves

2. Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it: I redeemed my code but when i go to the ingame ship chest the skins arent there. Is it just me or is the perk system just busted ? 2d7d88b8-7a40-4399-a95a-7b3c320d2ea1
  3. Can I play Sea of Thieves on PC if I bought it for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Sea of Thieves on PC if I bought it for Xbox?: Ok, so I've recently purchased Sea of Thieves for Xbox 1 from GameStop (Physical Copy), and I wanted to play on my PC. But, when I attempted to do so, It only prompts me to buy the game, even...
  4. I bought Sea Of Thieves from the Xbox store, but it won’t let me play the game unless I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea Of Thieves from the Xbox store, but it won’t let me play the game unless I...: Its so stupid i cant play the game that i paid an overpriced $40 for because of the game pass. I bought this game to play with the boys but i cant play because xbox service wants me to pay for a...
  5. Dont know to install Sea fo thieves on pc when i have bought it on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Dont know to install Sea fo thieves on pc when i have bought it on xbox: So I am trying to install sea of thieves after recently getting a gaming pc but I don't know how to the game sea of thieves says that its a xbox play anywhere game but as soon as I click on to it...
  6. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  7. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  8. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  9. Sea of thieves - bought for Xbox One - but do we get it on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves - bought for Xbox One - but do we get it on PC?: hi everyone, I’ve just bought sea of thieves (Xbox one) from Argos and wondering if someone could breakdown how I can also play it on PC? I was lead to believe from a friend that I could do this...
  10. Game Pass bought, yet can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass bought, yet can't download Sea of Thieves: I've bought the game pass which is supposed to include Sea of Thieves, yet I'm unable to install it. My only option on both Xbox and Windows is to Buy for $59.99. Was the game taken off the pass...