Bought templates/skins on Kindle, cannot get them to load on PC Win 10

Discus and support Bought templates/skins on Kindle, cannot get them to load on PC Win 10 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Per the documentation I've found, as long as the purchases made on a device (Kindle in this case) are made with the XBOX Live account logged in then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BentenShok, Oct 6, 2019.

1. BentenShok
    BentenShok Guest

Per the documentation I've found, as long as the purchases made on a device (Kindle in this case) are made with the XBOX Live account logged in then all coins and purchased items should transfer between devices by using the XBOX Live account. I had to test
    this tonight for my son because a new template just crashes his Minecraft on his kindle. I logged into my PC and got on his XBOX Live account in here and launched into Minecraft and I see his coins, but cannot get it to load his skins and templates.

I have tried logging out and back in and re-opening minecraft several times and no luck.

Any advice on how to resolve would be appreciated.

:)

BentenShok, Oct 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game issues you should post at the game's dev forums or contact their support.
  3. Metal10957 Win User

Forza Motorsport 4 (Unicorn Car) Hacker On The Loose

Unicorns cannot be bought off the auction house guys. You must win them or be gifted them by Turn 10. And good question Shotgun, why isn't he banned all ready?
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Noob on Dark Souls :s

Kindling allows you to get more estus flasks from a bonfire -

Default bonfire - Refills up to five estus flasks

Default bonfire with a Firekeeper - Refills up to 10 estus flasks

Kindled Bonfire - 10 estus flasks

Bonfire kindled a second time (after getting the rite of kindling) - 15 flasks

Bonfire kindled a third time - 20 flasks.
  5. Last Level Boss Win User

Estus flask question

When in human form, you can Kindle bonfires by sacrificing humanity. You probably rested at a bonfire you haven't started to kindle yet.

No Kindle = 5 flasks

One Kindle = 10 flasks

Two Kindles = 15 flasks

Three Kindles = 20 flasks
  6. AdamCline Win User

It will not give me the achievements I earn

I have the same problem. Says 93/93 but achievement will not pop. Got a few of them to pop by loading the game on another Win 10 device, but still not getting one to complete.
Thema:

1. Bought templates/skins on Kindle, cannot get them to load on PC Win 10 - Similar Threads - Bought templates skins

2. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  3. He comprado la oferta de 3 meses y me ha llegado solo 1!!![Translation-I bought the 3 month...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    He comprado la oferta de 3 meses y me ha llegado solo 1!!![Translation-I bought the 3 month...: Buenas, acabo de contratar el Xbox Game Pass con la oferta de 3 meses por 1€, y veo que me caduca el día 16 de Febrero! por que solo he obtenido 1 mes? como puedo obtener los 3 meses de la oferta?...
  4. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work: I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional...
  5. Bought a game a while ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game a while ago: I boyght battlefield 4 a while back and have game clips of me playing it. But when i went to download it again its not there. I didnt get it off EA access or anything and i have all the dlcs...
  6. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  7. Xbox One S (All Digital) Accidentally bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S (All Digital) Accidentally bought: So I made the mistake on black Friday & bought this all digital version to go side by side my Xbox One... I already had duplicate games for most of my games & remembered fondly the last time I had...
  8. Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: I understand that Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will be released on PC first hopefully the first half of this year, followed by the Xbox One release. Unfortunately for me my PC is about 5 years...
  9. Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone: I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years...
  10. I bought something I didn't want.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought something I didn't want.: Hi everyone, I recently bought a laptop and i was eager to buy fifa 20 but accidentally I bought fifa 20 version for xbox from microsoft site. What can I do to either get the refund or the game?...