Bought templates/skins on Kindle, cannot get them to load on PC Win 10

Discus and support Bought templates/skins on Kindle, cannot get them to load on PC Win 10 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Per the documentation I've found, as long as the purchases made on a device (Kindle in this case) are made with the XBOX Live account logged in then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BentenShok, Oct 6, 2019.

1. BentenShok
    BentenShok Guest

Per the documentation I've found, as long as the purchases made on a device (Kindle in this case) are made with the XBOX Live account logged in then all coins and purchased items should transfer between devices by using the XBOX Live account. I had to test
    this tonight for my son because a new template just crashes his Minecraft on his kindle. I logged into my PC and got on his XBOX Live account in here and launched into Minecraft and I see his coins, but cannot get it to load his skins and templates.

I have tried logging out and back in and re-opening minecraft several times and no luck.

Any advice on how to resolve would be appreciated.

:)

BentenShok, Oct 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game issues you should post at the game's dev forums or contact their support.
  3. Metal10957 Win User

Forza Motorsport 4 (Unicorn Car) Hacker On The Loose

Unicorns cannot be bought off the auction house guys. You must win them or be gifted them by Turn 10. And good question Shotgun, why isn't he banned all ready?
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Noob on Dark Souls :s

Kindling allows you to get more estus flasks from a bonfire -

Default bonfire - Refills up to five estus flasks

Default bonfire with a Firekeeper - Refills up to 10 estus flasks

Kindled Bonfire - 10 estus flasks

Bonfire kindled a second time (after getting the rite of kindling) - 15 flasks

Bonfire kindled a third time - 20 flasks.
  5. Last Level Boss Win User

Estus flask question

When in human form, you can Kindle bonfires by sacrificing humanity. You probably rested at a bonfire you haven't started to kindle yet.

No Kindle = 5 flasks

One Kindle = 10 flasks

Two Kindles = 15 flasks

Three Kindles = 20 flasks
  6. AdamCline Win User

It will not give me the achievements I earn

I have the same problem. Says 93/93 but achievement will not pop. Got a few of them to pop by loading the game on another Win 10 device, but still not getting one to complete.
Thema:

1. Bought templates/skins on Kindle, cannot get them to load on PC Win 10 - Similar Threads - Bought templates skins

2. I bought a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new game: I bought the game Rage 2 played it for one week now I can't play the game and any other game I've downloaded in the past my entire xbox has just gone limp and won't work?...
  3. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  4. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  5. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  6. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  7. Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S: Yea, I accidentally bought Gears 5 for my all-digital console. The game is unopened, and I haven’t been able to find any solutions. Any advice on what my options are? Thanks!...
  8. Cant create my minecraft realm i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant create my minecraft realm i bought: So yesterday i renwed my minecraft realm for 10$ and till now it says, your purchase succeeded, but we couldn‘t create your Realm right now, when i try to renew it. How can i fix this?...
  9. I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store: I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store 7ef635c8-4a7d-4031-8775-3de0d81dc8ea
  10. I bought an Xbox One S new that came with download codes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Xbox One S new that came with download codes.: I bought an brand new XBox One S that came with download codes included for Minecraft and Minecraft Story Mode. I did not purchase these games separately. I am looking to sell the Xbox because it...