Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

Discus and support Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OpulentRobin355, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new one it still is doing the same thing. I downloaded it digitally
    and it still does the same thing. Help please

:)

OpulentRobin355, Apr 8, 2018
  2. All disks play accept one

I have owned a hello neighbor game for a few months now but stopped working. The game would begin to load but then it would stop and go back to the beginning. I reset the Xbox one s multiple times, deleted the game and reloaded it. I finally purchased another
    hello neighbor game and the same thing happened! All other games play just fine! I don’t get it? Please any help it’s greatly appreciatiated..

FNAF MASTER SP, Apr 8, 2018
  3. CYBORGMK1289
    CYBORGMK1289 Guest
    Not getting sound through my pioneer reciever

It was working no problem before and all of sudden i get 2.0 out my pioneer reciever. Have tried everything on my xbox and nothing. All my other devices hooked up work fine blueray movies sound fine on xbox one but games, apps and home screen dont. I have
    bought a new xbox and same thing. Im desperate right now. Tried different hdmis, different ports and nothing. Other devices work fine. Reset receiver and nothing. It was working fine before and all of sudden it dont work

CYBORGMK1289, Apr 8, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Does the console give you an errorcode?

CrazY1985, Apr 8, 2018
  5. Hi there OpulentRobin, thanks for reaching out.

If you're on an Xbox One console and uninstalling and reinstalling Hello Neighbor did not help with the issue you're experiencing, please try a
    soft factory reset of your Xbox One console selecting the option to keep your games and apps to avoid having to download them again.

Any changes with this experience after that?

Mister Cazador, Apr 9, 2018
  6. AtOMohodRUS
    AtOMohodRUS Guest
    I have the same problem and did a restart, but it didn't help

AtOMohodRUS, Nov 2, 2018
  7. AtOMohodRUS Win User

Hi there OpulentRobin, thanks for reaching out.

If you're on an Xbox One console and uninstalling and reinstalling Hello Neighbor did not help with the issue you're experiencing, please try a
    soft factory reset of your Xbox One console selecting the option to keep your games and apps to avoid having to download them again.

I have the same problem and did a restart, but it didn't help
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Does the console give you an errorcode?
  9. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there OpulentRobin, thanks for reaching out.

10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

I found a 2 month trial...

It won`t work, old xbox codes had an expiry date,which will have long gone.

I have loads of them and they are all expired.
  11. Tem120-02620FBF-7EB6 Win User

December Dashboard Update bricked my XBox 360 disc drive

I'm in the same boat .. My X box was working just fine and then all of a sudden after the new dash update it wont read games I bought a brand new game and haven''t even been able to play it because it wont read it .. it will read music CD's but not game
    discs .. this is beyond frustrating .. it was WORKING JUUUST FINE before the update.. is there no way to just revert my X box to the previous update.. and use that ?
Thema:

1. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load - Similar Threads - Bought game hello

2. Downloading a game I bought online to my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a game I bought online to my Xbox 360.: I bought the Kinect Sports Season 2 game from the Xbox store online. It said it would automatically download but it did not. After researching I looked to make sure it was in my purchase history,...
  3. Bought the wrong version of a digital game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought the wrong version of a digital game: I bought the wrong version of a digital game for my son's birthday - got an Xbox One version and needed an Xbox 360. I grabbed the card off of the Xbox 360 display so didn't think to check the...
  4. Hello, I unfortunately bought a game on the xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, I unfortunately bought a game on the xbox live: Hello, I unfortunately bought a game on the xbox live because it was supposedly free this month. This is Sleeping Dogs "Definitive Edition". It cost me in the end 29.99 euros and I would like this...
  5. Hello there! Have a problem - a child was playing XBOX and somehow bought 2 games,

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello there! Have a problem - a child was playing XBOX and somehow bought 2 games,: The child has bought two games in XBOX live (credit card was assigned to the profile and did not ask for verification code). The games were not even downloaded. How can I decline these operations...
  6. Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download: Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download no matter how i restart the xboxone and even my Boardband/Router, it still come out with error which...
  7. Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the ...: Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the computer in the Xbox One does not work as written support for Windows 10, only expensive toys for the...
  8. Good evening start of the conversation 22:15 Hello I bought halo but the game is with English ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening start of the conversation 22:15 Hello I bought halo but the game is with English ...: Good evening start of the conversation 22:15 Hello I bought halo but the game is with English voices and subtitles in Spanish as I do so everything is in Spanish 3ad489c5-6c7f-4e41-ad57-0c1e42fb29fa
  9. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...
  10. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...