Bought the game on Games on Demand - Freezing!

Discus and support Bought the game on Games on Demand - Freezing! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every once in a while when in multiplayer my game freezes/locks up and then I have to restart my whole system. This is most aggravating when in party... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brainfreze, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Brainfreze
    Brainfreze Guest

Every once in a while when in multiplayer my game freezes/locks up and then I have to restart my whole system. This is most aggravating when in party chat and group games since I'd have to be reinvited to the party/lobby.

I've already cleared cache, deleted the mandatory update files and redownloaded it, but I'm still getting the same freezing issues.

Has anyone else been experiencing the same or similar issues?

:)

Brainfreze, Mar 18, 2014
  2. curley jack
    curley jack Guest
    Fallout 3 freezing/crashing

I've bought fallout 3 on games on demand and haven't had any freezing problems

curley jack, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Games on Demand?

It's out on games on demand now, but it has issues with freezing. ALOT

WarTornVisions, Mar 18, 2014
  4. curley jack Win User

Fallout 3 freezing/crashing

I've bought fallout 3 on games on demand and haven't had any freezing problems
  5. WarTornVisions Win User

Games on Demand?

It's out on games on demand now, but it has issues with freezing. ALOT
  6. RainbowDash717 Win User

CoD: Advance Warfare freezing

I am glad it isn't just me noticing the freezing in this game. I decided to get back into advanced warfare, and bought this game from Xbox online the hard drive in demand version. The game has frozen many times during multiplayer. I hope there's a fix this
    game wasn't cheap :)
  7. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Participated in Reach disc test? Check your e-mail

Hopefully this means the On Demand Version I bought and was downloading 2 weeks ago un-freezes and finally finishes downloading.
  8. Mellerker Win User

How do I avoid game freeze and massive disc read errors problems?

How do I avoid a game freeze when playing a game on demand like Surpreme commander 2 or any other games.Not sure I'm still getting freeze when I played a game from hard drive not game disc.
Thema:

1. Bought the game on Games on Demand - Freezing! - Similar Threads - Bought game Games

2. I bought a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new game: I bought the game Rage 2 played it for one week now I can't play the game and any other game I've downloaded in the past my entire xbox has just gone limp and won't work?...
  3. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  4. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  5. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  6. Can games be installed on pc when bought on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can games be installed on pc when bought on xbox: i bought Minecraft on my xbox one with the same account and wanted to play it on my pc, because I prefer pc controls. its the same account. Minecraft has definatley been purchased and its...
  7. I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.: I have Jump Force from xbox gamepass and i bought the Seto Kaiba DLC and when i have the dlc installed it won't let me connect to the internet and when i have it uninstalled it let's me connect....
  8. Code bought from Game UK site saying Wrong Region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code bought from Game UK site saying Wrong Region: I've just purchased an Xbox Live 3 month subscription for my son from the GAME website and after inputting the code its says that it is for the wrong region and won't work. GAME have told me to...
  9. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  10. Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library: I bought Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on the Windows Xbox Beta store using the same account I use on xbox.  I can download and play the game on PC but the game is not showing up on my Xbox under...