Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

Discus and support Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vexonal, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Vexonal
    Vexonal Guest

Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on the app, any game I try to play sends me to the Game Pass tab where it wants me to spend 4.99 for access.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Vexonal, Jun 13, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How do I fix this without paying for it again?

The account logged in your windows10 operative system is the same that you bought the game? Because the account in store is the one you need with the subscription.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How do I fix this without paying for it again?

Hello Vexonal,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Does Xbox Game Pass for PC appear active on the

subscription section
    of your Microsoft account? We suggest signing out of the application and signing back in. Also, make sure that your

Windows 10 computer is up to date
    . This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  4. Deadkex Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I think you bought the wrong game pass.

You have to buy the "PC Game Pass". NOT the "Xbox game pass".
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Buying EA sports games on demand.

pretty sure any on demand game that requires a online pass do not come with them and you have to buy them independently but again not sure as I have never bought any games on demand only disc versions.
  6. SmokewoodBlues Win User

When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via Ultimate game pass?

Remember the ultimate only combines gold and game pass together in on subscription

This is not true. I am subbed to ULTIMATE game pass that not only combines game pass and live gold, but also includes
    game pass for PC.

However not all games available for game pass PC are listed in the microsoft store
    APP (not the website, the APP).

I want to know when the APP will be update to include all game pass for PC games.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How... - Similar Threads - Bought game pass

2. Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a 3 month game pass can't install new games: My account shows my pc gamepass sub ends in November, but when i go to install games the only option is to buy the pass again, I can still play the games i already had installed. Any help would...
  3. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  4. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...
  5. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more: So I just bought the Game Pass Ultimate, i had the normal Game Pass on my xbox before and it works fine. But after i downloaded the xbox beta app, i do not have access to the games on pc unless i...
  6. Bought a Xbox One and the Game Pass came expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a Xbox One and the Game Pass came expired: I bought a Xbox One on July 2nd and when it came today, both ultimate & gold came expired in 06/30. What should I do? 90c647a8-546a-41b3-899c-e1ad0f47ec5d
  7. The XBOX App Hasn't Realised I Bought the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    The XBOX App Hasn't Realised I Bought the Game Pass: Hi there, Quite recently, my boyfriend and I bought the PC game pass. It works fine on his computer, and he's been playing a load of games. I've tried logging into my account on my computer, and...
  8. Bought the game pass, but unable to download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass, but unable to download games: I bought a subscription to the beta a few days ago, and it was working fine until about two days ago. First, games were perpetually stuck in queue and wouldn't download. Now the app thinks I don't...
  9. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...
  10. xbox game pass aldım 7 tl kesti[xbox game pass bought 7 tl cut off]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass aldım 7 tl kesti[xbox game pass bought 7 tl cut off]: merhaba. geçenlerde xbox game pass satın aldım ancak ürünü alamadığım gibi kartımdan 7 TL kesti.para iade edilir diye bekledim ancak hçbir hareket yok. nedir bu 7 tl ? ve iade edilir mi?...