Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

Discus and support Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vexonal, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Vexonal
    Vexonal Guest

Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on the app, any game I try to play sends me to the Game Pass tab where it wants me to spend 4.99 for access.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Vexonal, Jun 13, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How do I fix this without paying for it again?

The account logged in your windows10 operative system is the same that you bought the game? Because the account in store is the one you need with the subscription.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How do I fix this without paying for it again?

Hello Vexonal,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Does Xbox Game Pass for PC appear active on the

subscription section
    of your Microsoft account? We suggest signing out of the application and signing back in. Also, make sure that your

Windows 10 computer is up to date
    . This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  4. Deadkex Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I think you bought the wrong game pass.

You have to buy the "PC Game Pass". NOT the "Xbox game pass".
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Buying EA sports games on demand.

pretty sure any on demand game that requires a online pass do not come with them and you have to buy them independently but again not sure as I have never bought any games on demand only disc versions.
  6. SmokewoodBlues Win User

When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via Ultimate game pass?

Remember the ultimate only combines gold and game pass together in on subscription

This is not true. I am subbed to ULTIMATE game pass that not only combines game pass and live gold, but also includes
    game pass for PC.

However not all games available for game pass PC are listed in the microsoft store
    APP (not the website, the APP).

I want to know when the APP will be update to include all game pass for PC games.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How... - Similar Threads - Bought game pass

2. Bought the game pass, but unable to download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass, but unable to download games: I bought a subscription to the beta a few days ago, and it was working fine until about two days ago. First, games were perpetually stuck in queue and wouldn't download. Now the app thinks I don't...
  3. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...
  4. xbox game pass aldım 7 tl kesti[xbox game pass bought 7 tl cut off]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass aldım 7 tl kesti[xbox game pass bought 7 tl cut off]: merhaba. geçenlerde xbox game pass satın aldım ancak ürünü alamadığım gibi kartımdan 7 TL kesti.para iade edilir diye bekledim ancak hçbir hareket yok. nedir bu 7 tl ? ve iade edilir mi?...
  5. Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.: Hi, yesterday i bought game pass for 3 months, but when i try to download any game the payment site pops up. I even have the confirmation email, and my xbox.com profile has it active.. any...
  6. xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]: Merhabalar, bügün akşam saatlerinde xbox game pass almak istedim kart bilgilerini girdim satın al dedim ama kartımda yeterli bakiye bulunmadığı hatasını aldım kontrol etmek için kartıma baktım...
  7. Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass: I just about had it with my xbox one experience and dont keep asking me for my recurring money. beb4cd1b-592f-4590-83c6-3d1892be75df
  8. Bought a game wont let me play because of game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game wont let me play because of game pass: i redeemed a code for fallout 3 and when i tried to launch the game it says i need xbox game pass HELP!! f00c182c-c311-4ab6-bb8b-de612e96b2be
  9. How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India: I bought a x bought a xbox game pass from US. I want to redeem it in India but am face this error: The code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed. Please help. Thank you....
  10. he comprado un mes de game pass -[Translation - I bought a month of game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    he comprado un mes de game pass -[Translation - I bought a month of game pass]: hola buenas a ver si me podéis ayudar e comprado 1 mes de game pass desde el pc Windows 10 pero al querer ver todos los juegos automáticamente me sale para comprar otra ves la game pass como si no...