Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones

Discus and support Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a pair of TB XRAY's which are just the 400's. I bought the adapter and of course I found out the plug I have is 2.5mm. So ignored ran adapter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azraels Sorrow, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones

So I have a pair of TB XRAY's which are just the 400's. I bought the adapter and of course I found out the plug I have is 2.5mm. So ignored ran adapter for my adapter and wait. It finally comes and guess what. I still can't voice chat. Called xbox and
    spent an hour on the phone and after trying what she knew we could not get it to work. Please help If you can please. Thank you

:)

Azraels Sorrow, Mar 19, 2014
  2. really annoying problem with headphones..

basically i want to use my AKG HD272 headphones for games on xbox but i dont want to use the tv headphones socket because its output quality is rubbish. i have the px21 turtle beach setup with the audio adapter but it has recently broke and id rather use
    my other headphones because they are better.

my problem is i plug the headphones into the audio adapter using the stereo lead from the px21 headset and the volume is really quiet because there is no volume control for these headphones and i cant find any way of increasing the volume, ive already turned
    the game volume to max on the game (mw3) and some game volume setting in preferences somewhere on the dashboard but its still really quiet!

i really want to use my headphones through the xbox audio adapter rather than the tv headphone socket because there's such a difference in sound quality when i compared the 2 on my px21 headset.

if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

thanks.

Dead Eye Nero, Mar 19, 2014
  3. ThomasNelson
    ThomasNelson Guest
    Controller connected but not working

To give a bit more info, when I take my batteries out and put them back in the controller connects but doesn't work. If I pull out the headphones from the headset adapter I can't use the headphones but the controller still worked but as soon as you pop
    out the batteries the controller is toast until a hard boot.

ThomasNelson, Mar 19, 2014
Thema:

Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones

1. Bought the headphone adapter and I still can't use my headphones - Similar Threads - Bought headphone adapter

2. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  3. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console: As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  5. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  6. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  7. Payments for games that were not bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for games that were not bought.: The daughter has enabled purchase protection on her account, each purchase is to be approved by the parent. Meanwhile, my card was charged for games that my daughter did not buy and that I...
  8. Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?: Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. Is there a way to buy, or get, a tangible copy of games you've bought digitally? I have been getting worried about losing my account due to other...
  9. Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Купил дополнение к Destiny 2 (Forsaken) но оно требует наличия игры. [Translation-I bought...: Здравствуйте уважаемые Microsoft, я купил дополнение (Forsaken) к игре Destiny 2, но оно требует наличия игры. Что делать? [Translation-Hello dear Microsoft, I bought the Forsaken add-on for...
  10. So my headphone jack just crapped out on my xbox design labs controller. I bought it in august ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my headphone jack just crapped out on my xbox design labs controller. I bought it in august ...: How can i go about getting them to fix it, I dont want a plain black or white one they would send, i just want my headphone jack fixed. da5448cb-8516-476c-8700-e650daf14244