Bought the wrong game

Discus and support Bought the wrong game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanted to gift Aoe 2 on my secondary account. But ended up buying aoe original. I also redeemed the game (they kinda look the same). Is there any way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShamsHoque, May 25, 2020.

1. ShamsHoque
    ShamsHoque Guest

Bought the wrong game

I wanted to gift Aoe 2 on my secondary account. But ended up buying aoe original. I also redeemed the game (they kinda look the same). Is there any way I can get any refund or exchange? Because Microsoft says on their page that it's not eligible for a
    refund. Please help

:)

ShamsHoque, May 25, 2020
  2. Omar_0001 Win User

Bought the wrong game.

Try contacting the support from here.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    There's no guarantee you're going to get your money back since every game says "No refunds".
  3. xShadowTheWolfx Win User

Bought the wrong game.

sorry bro there is no refunds on Xbox. wish I could help
  4. PetryBosch Win User

Bought wrong game.

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund.

this information can be found on this Microsoft website:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10558/microsoft-account-refunds-for-purchases-and-subscriptions

kind regards,
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Bought the wrong game

6. Korhog Win User
Thema:

Bought the wrong game

1. Bought the wrong game - Similar Threads - Bought wrong game

2. MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again: To Whom It May Concern, I bought Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox One today for the second time and can not load the game. I'm met with the 'Something went wrong - sign in with the account...
  3. Bought in game currency on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought in game currency on the wrong account: My Microsoft store account has a different email from my xbox account on pc and I didn't change it. I'm guessing the in game currency has been sent to my Microsoft store email which I do not use...
  4. Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.: Hiya, Back in January I fancied the new Fishing pro game and as I was at work didn't think and bought it and purchased it. Then promptly logged into my work Microsoft account and installed it...
  5. 我在香港商店买错了游戏,并没有下载,请问该如何退款? [I bought the wrong game in the Hong Kong store and didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我在香港商店买错了游戏,并没有下载,请问该如何退款? [I bought the wrong game in the Hong Kong store and didn't...: 我在mac登录国行微软商店,看到推荐了 帝国时代2:终极版这个游戏,点击购买跳转到了港服,我看到有xbox live字 ,以为可以在xbox主机玩,然后购买了,结果始终不能在主机下载,查了好久发现只能在pc上玩,我的pc性能很差, 本玩不了。 我想退款,应该怎么操作? [Translation-I logged in to the mac bank Microsoft store,...
  6. I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible: I bought wrong game can i refund? 159c9ba9-26b0-43f3-97bd-f1015c59afa7
  7. Code bought from Game UK site saying Wrong Region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code bought from Game UK site saying Wrong Region: I've just purchased an Xbox Live 3 month subscription for my son from the GAME website and after inputting the code its says that it is for the wrong region and won't work. GAME have told me to...
  8. Wrong Game bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Game bought: I wanted to buy an Windows 10 Game but accidentally bought a Xbox game, cause i wasn't enough cautious. I bought Battlefield™ V Is there a way to get the refund and cancel this key for...
  9. I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift: So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The game is already in his account because I sent...
  10. Bought the game for the wrong console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the game for the wrong console: Yesterday I went to buy a game in xbox the game was Wwe2k17 and I have xbox 360 and the game came to xbox one.I do not want to refund just want to change the platform...