Bought the wrong Minecraft Verison

Discus and support Bought the wrong Minecraft Verison in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I accidentally bought the wrong Minecraft Version (Windows 10 Version) instead of the Java Version. Can i get an refund or can you change the Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThomasKlausgraber, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Bought the wrong Minecraft Verison

Hi!

I accidentally bought the wrong Minecraft Version (Windows 10 Version) instead of the Java Version. Can i get an refund or can you change the Game to the right Version ??

Sinderly Thomas

:)

ThomasKlausgraber, Apr 20, 2020
  2. TheBalabooboo Win User

3. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Halo Anniversary Edition PAL on NTSC

but the op has said it is a pal verison which wont wrong on NTSC
  4. MTGxSLAYERxMTG Win User

Making a huge town...

add me and lets start building, it pretty much supposed to mimic that of a server pc verison of minecraft with npc towns...
  5. michael_a162008 Win User

Minecraft

what was wrong with minecraft when you first bought it
  6. Smwutches Win User

Bought the wrong minecraft version

You would need to try contacting support to see if they can refund the purchase so your son can purchase the correct game.
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I'm not sure what he would have bought that was wrong though. There is Minecraft, which is the full game, and then Minecraft Story Mode, which is just a story you follow.
Thema:

1. Bought the wrong Minecraft Verison - Similar Threads - Bought wrong Minecraft

2. Eu coprei 2 coisa erradas eu quero reembolso[I bought 2 wrong things I want refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eu coprei 2 coisa erradas eu quero reembolso[I bought 2 wrong things I want refund]: Um pacote de 3 skin no fortinait de 62 e 1.000 v-banks de 31 reais [Translation - A pack of 3 skin in the fortinait of 62 and 1,000 v-banks of 31 reais] 12abdbe9-37cc-4334-ad91-faca3bbd51f1
  3. Bought the wrong game

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong game: I wanted to gift Aoe 2 on my secondary account. But ended up buying aoe original. I also redeemed the game (they kinda look the same). Is there any way I can get any refund or exchange? Because...
  4. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 version however, I made a mistake, as I need the Java version instead. I noticed this only a few moments after buying the game. I am hoping to get a...
  5. Have two different accounts and accidentally bought Modern Warfare for the wrong account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have two different accounts and accidentally bought Modern Warfare for the wrong account.: I have two accounts. One is one my Xbox One and is used. The other was created on accident trying to use remote access gaming and is not used. Long story short, went to purchase Modern Warfare...
  6. MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again: To Whom It May Concern, I bought Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox One today for the second time and can not load the game. I'm met with the 'Something went wrong - sign in with the account...
  7. Bought in game currency on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought in game currency on the wrong account: My Microsoft store account has a different email from my xbox account on pc and I didn't change it. I'm guessing the in game currency has been sent to my Microsoft store email which I do not use...
  8. I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...: Hello, I've been playing Minecraft for ages now on the java edition. Some of my friends want to play multiplayer but they have the inferior Xbox version. Apparently in order to play with them I...
  9. Bought the wrong minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong minecraft version: Hello, my son pleased me to buy him minecraft on xbox one this morning. So I bought him a xbox live card with 20 EUR. He was going on the xbox to the store and bought minecraft xbox live version,...
  10. I bought the wrong Minecraft Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong Minecraft Edition: Hello. As the subject says, I bought the wrong Minecraft edition. I wanted to buy the PC edition (Java), but I picked the windows 10 edition instead. I'm quite disappointed with this edition,...