Bought the wrong version of a DLC

Discus and support Bought the wrong version of a DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I was shopping on the Xbox store the other day and I decided that I was going to get the Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim. I searched Skyrim in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DropedLikeAmOfo, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Bought the wrong version of a DLC

Hello, So I was shopping on the Xbox store the other day and I decided that I was going to get the Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim. I searched Skyrim in the search bar and bought the first Hearthfire DLC that came up, I thought the first one that would come up
    was going to be the english version. Well with my luck I accidentally bought the french version and now I can either buy the english version or I'm hoping I can get it switched, anybody know what i can do?

:)

DropedLikeAmOfo, Jan 28, 2014
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Bought the wrong version of a game

Hi!

Go to your purchase history from your profile page and check if it's available to refund.

DominumStige, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

I would suggest contacting Official Xbox Support here-
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    and then explain the situation.

They might be able to offer you a refund.

Ishan8123, Jan 28, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but no one can help you. There are no refunds or exchanges on purchases.

onyxishere, Jan 28, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but no one can help you. There are no refunds or exchanges on purchases.
  6. DaftHacker x Win User

CoD Black Ops: Rezurrection Map Pack - Downloads and says 'incomplete' on hard drive.

Sounds like you bought the wrong version of the dlc, if you bought the [us] dlc it should work, but if you bought the one from Germany it won't work with your console, you should probably try and set your console region to Germany or buy a German console.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Bought the wrong minecraft version

You would need to try contacting support to see if they can refund the purchase so your son can purchase the correct game.
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I'm not sure what he would have bought that was wrong though. There is Minecraft, which is the full game, and then Minecraft Story Mode, which is just a story you follow.
  8. adamgradwell Win User

Bought wrong version of game

Hi. Currently MW remastered isnt available seperately.
  9. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Go to your purchase history from your profile page and check if it's available to refund.
Thema:

1. Bought the wrong version of a DLC - Similar Threads - Bought wrong version

2. Accidentally bought the wrong format

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought the wrong format: Good day. I was trying to play Minecraft and decide to buy the game. After searching the game for a while, I couldn't find it. but I did find Minecraft XBOX ONE and I remember that my pc (Windows...
  3. I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?: So during midnight, I decided to buy the Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn DLC for that game and I thought it did not download and I play the Xbox One version. Then I later learned it was the Windows...
  4. Wrong Game bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Game bought: I wanted to buy an Windows 10 Game but accidentally bought a Xbox game, cause i wasn't enough cautious. I bought Battlefield™ V Is there a way to get the refund and cancel this key for...
  5. I bought Xbox One S with wrong region. Some questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox One S with wrong region. Some questions.: Few days ago I bought Xbox One S from one of Polish shop www.morele.net. Unfortunately this consol is from region 4 (is written on pack that's Australia/New Zealand), i live in region 2. Return or...
  6. I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift: So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The game is already in his account because I sent...
  7. I bought the wrong version of Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong version of Horizon 4: I was watching Monday Night Football at the same time I was purchasing Horizon 4 and purchased the Deluxe Edition instead of the Ultimate Edition. I've been a long time Forza customer, having...
  8. Bought the wrong minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong minecraft version: Hello, my son pleased me to buy him minecraft on xbox one this morning. So I bought him a xbox live card with 20 EUR. He was going on the xbox to the store and bought minecraft xbox live version,...
  9. Bought the wrong version of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong version of a game: I accidentally bought the wrong version of a game and I'm wondering if I can trade up? it's on sale and I have the money? da27ac96-bc44-419e-baba-cade249704b6
  10. Bought wrong version of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong version of game: So I purchased Infinite Warfare on the marketplace yesterday. I played a bit but really regret not getting the deluxe. Is there any way Microsoft could help me fix this? Let me pay for what MWR is...