Bought V bucks from Microsoft store - none credited to my account

Discus and support Bought V bucks from Microsoft store - none credited to my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, bought 2,500 + 300 fortnite bonus v bucks from microsoft store 6 days ago, but they havent appeared in my fortnite account. How do I get this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnnaCat1982, Jan 1, 2020.

1. AnnaCat1982
    AnnaCat1982 Guest

Hi, bought 2,500 + 300 fortnite bonus v bucks from microsoft store 6 days ago, but they havent appeared in my fortnite account. How do I get this issue resolved?

:)

AnnaCat1982, Jan 1, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hi AnnaCat1982,

I believe it will be best to contact
    Xbox Support
    as they will be able to look at your account and determine the issue.

Hope this helps
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Compre 1000 pavos y el pack de inicio en fortnite y no tengo nada ahun. [Translation-Buy 1000 bucks and the start pack in fortnite and I have nothing ahun.]

Hi Jairo,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with receiving V-Bucks bought from the Fortnite store.

If you bought V-Bucks from the in game store on your Xbox, then more than likely you purchased it from the Microsoft Store using your account credit, although it is Epic Games responsibility to distribute your V-Bucks into your in-game wallet.

Have you checked your order history to see if the transaction was completed?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

V-Bucks

Hi there!

V-bucks bought from the Microsoft Store only applies to Fortnite on the Xbox One and not on PC. The PC title is not available on the Microsoft Store, therefore V-bucks will not be applied to your Fortnite account via Xbox Live on the PC. You will have to
    download the PC client from Epic Games website and then buy V-bucks from within the in-game store and it's bought directly from your EPIC account, not your Xbox Live account.

If you need further help with this matter you can contact EPIC Games support:
    https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service

I hope this helps!
  5. VernonFinley Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

I bought v-bucks from the ms store and my Epic account is linked to my xbox account and i didn't get the vbucks? Can i get help help (Btw i don't own and Xbox)
  6. XBF George L Win User

Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums with this situation. I understand you purchased V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When you purchase V-bucks from a Microsoft Account the balance of V-bucks gets applied to your Xbox Profile for use on the Xbox
    One Version of Fortnite. If you do use the V-bucks to buy whatever skins or gliders or pickaxes you wanted though those items do get applied to your Epic Games account and can be used from the PC as well.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Bought V bucks from Microsoft store - none credited to my account - Similar Threads - Bought bucks Microsoft

2. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  3. I bought V-bucks on Microsoft store with an Xbox Giftcard and they aren’t appearing on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought V-bucks on Microsoft store with an Xbox Giftcard and they aren’t appearing on my...: So basically the title explains the first part; I use my 25$ Xbox gift card to buy 25 V-bucks on the Microsoft store and they aren’t appearing on my account. I play on mobile and remembered to...
  4. Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...: Hola buen dia Compre pavos por medio de mi xbox one y nada mas me hicieron el cobro pero no me depositaron los pavos en el juego, ya me puse en contacto con epic games y me dicen que tengo que...
  5. Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them: I bought the $9.99 pack of Fortnite V-Bucks and received an error code stating that the purchase could not be made. I simply thought the purchase couldn't be made since there were ongoing Xbox...
  6. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...: Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it...
  7. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  8. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  9. I BOUGHT V-BUCKS FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I BOUGHT V-BUCKS FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE: I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO REDEEM MY V-BUCKS 7a4e8b78-4110-4a2e-ad5d-1426842c4555
  10. Bought fortnite v bucks on wrong Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought fortnite v bucks on wrong Microsoft account: Don't no if this is the right place to ask but can u help please. My son wanted me to buy some fortnite v bucks so I went onto Microsoft bought them £49.99 but used my Microsoft account. Is there...