Bought Vbucks didn’t get them

Discus and support Bought Vbucks didn’t get them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yodio2010, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Yodio2010
    Yodio2010 Guest

Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that both €25 was drawn from my bankaccount and my creditcard, but there are no Vbucks in my xbox account. There’s
    also no registration of the purchase in the purchase history in my account.

My questions are:

- can I get a refund either in my bankaccount or my crditcard, because I only want to buy for €25

- when do the Vbucks show up in my xbox account?

:)

Yodio2010, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Yodio,

If there is no record or history of the purchase in your
    account's order history
    then the transaction was not completed and there was a possible error in the process causing Epic to not be able to apply the currency into your Fortnite account because they are responsible for that and not Microsoft. The Microsoft
    store is just the platform where you buy the V-bucks but that is the virtual currency that they have control over since they sell V-bucks on every platform the game is available on.

If the money was drawn from your bank account but the transaction did not complete, then the money should be credited back automatically by your bank institution which you should call ask and about the transaction.

I suggest also getting in contact with Xbox customer support so they can go over your account with you:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game currency purchases you have to contact the game developers support or post in their forums.
  4. leonaldirosario Win User

Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that both €25 was drawn from my bankaccount and my creditcard, but there are no Vbucks in my xbox account. There’s
    also no registration of the purchase in the purchase history in my account.

My questions are:

- can I get a refund either in my bankaccount or my crditcard, because I only want to buy for €25

- when do the Vbucks show up in my xbox account?
    Refund my money on my c

ard
  5. Yodio2010 Win User

I bought it in the Microsoft store, so I don’t think I should contact de makers of the game?
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Well, if you never had a refund done before, you can do it just once.

You might want to contact the makers of the games with V Bucks.
Thema:

1. Bought Vbucks didn’t get them - Similar Threads - Bought Vbucks didn’t

2. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  3. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console: As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  5. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  6. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  7. I recently bought the eon skin with 500 vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought the eon skin with 500 vbucks: I was able to buy the eon skin pack that only includes the skin and 500 vbucks so if I buy the bundle that includes save the world and the glider and pickaxe will I be able to redeem it to the...
  8. I bought vbucks from the microsoft store and they aren't on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks from the microsoft store and they aren't on my account: I bought vbucks from the microsoft store because I wanted to use my Gamestop card to buy vbucks for mobile so when i heard it was crossplatform i bought a xbox digital card then bought the vbucks...
  9. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.: Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to my epic games account, but i didnt receive any...
  10. Bought VBucks, never received them till today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought VBucks, never received them till today: Greetings i bought a while ago some vBucks and till today i never get them. Today i got an answer from epic games support, i bought them via xbox store so i have to contact xbox support. Chat...