Bought Vbucks didn’t get them

Discus and support Bought Vbucks didn’t get them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yodio2010, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM.

1. Yodio2010
    Yodio2010 Guest

Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that both €25 was drawn from my bankaccount and my creditcard, but there are no Vbucks in my xbox account. There’s
    also no registration of the purchase in the purchase history in my account.

My questions are:

- can I get a refund either in my bankaccount or my crditcard, because I only want to buy for €25

- when do the Vbucks show up in my xbox account?

:)

2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Yodio,

If there is no record or history of the purchase in your
    account's order history
    then the transaction was not completed and there was a possible error in the process causing Epic to not be able to apply the currency into your Fortnite account because they are responsible for that and not Microsoft. The Microsoft
    store is just the platform where you buy the V-bucks but that is the virtual currency that they have control over since they sell V-bucks on every platform the game is available on.

If the money was drawn from your bank account but the transaction did not complete, then the money should be credited back automatically by your bank institution which you should call ask and about the transaction.

I suggest also getting in contact with Xbox customer support so they can go over your account with you:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game currency purchases you have to contact the game developers support or post in their forums.
  4. leonaldirosario Win User

Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that both €25 was drawn from my bankaccount and my creditcard, but there are no Vbucks in my xbox account. There’s
    also no registration of the purchase in the purchase history in my account.

My questions are:

- can I get a refund either in my bankaccount or my crditcard, because I only want to buy for €25

- when do the Vbucks show up in my xbox account?
    Refund my money on my c

ard
  5. Yodio2010 Win User

I bought it in the Microsoft store, so I don’t think I should contact de makers of the game?
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Well, if you never had a refund done before, you can do it just once.

You might want to contact the makers of the games with V Bucks.
Thema:

1. Bought Vbucks didn’t get them - Similar Threads - Bought Vbucks didn’t

2. I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.: I tried to buy Ms.Splosion Man ™, a free game today, and made a mistake. I want to get a refund for this game. Please refund. 98271501-7e27-4a34-9ec8-032ae167e0e5
  3. Just Bought 2 New Xbox One Controllers... vibration is very weak...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just Bought 2 New Xbox One Controllers... vibration is very weak...: They are regular, not elite controllers. My old one that broke had better vibration. Is there away to adjust the level of vibration in a regular xbox one controller?...
  4. Gift card I bought is already used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card I bought is already used: I just bought a Gift card and when redeeming it said its already used. I contacted the seller but they need me to find the date and activation time and need screenshots of my...
  5. Ive bought for honor before but it wont let me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought for honor before but it wont let me install: I bought for honor a while back and i have some achievements for it, but when i cant install it anymore on xbox and the game doesnt show up on my puchases. i bought steel when i played and that...
  6. I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!: Hey , I got a 15$ giftcard to get some DLC and some V-bucks . I can't purchase games or DLC without adding address , phone number , etc. I can't possibly refund a redeem code , so . I can't get...
  7. BFV - deluxe bought but standard installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BFV - deluxe bought but standard installed: I bought BFV deluxe version but can't find any of my deluxe extras. When I check what I have installed my xbox only says standard version I think, as it has the same woman on the front as in the...
  8. I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game: I recently bought the Mass Transit expansion for Cities: Skylines, but after confirming the purchase the expansion page just reset as if I hadn't purchased anything. It doesn't show up in the...
  9. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.: Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to my epic games account, but i didnt receive any...
  10. Bought VBucks, never received them till today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought VBucks, never received them till today: Greetings i bought a while ago some vBucks and till today i never get them. Today i got an answer from epic games support, i bought them via xbox store so i have to contact xbox support. Chat...