Bought Vbucks didn’t get them

Discus and support Bought Vbucks didn’t get them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yodio2010, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Yodio2010
    Yodio2010 Guest

Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that both €25 was drawn from my bankaccount and my creditcard, but there are no Vbucks in my xbox account. There’s
    also no registration of the purchase in the purchase history in my account.

My questions are:

- can I get a refund either in my bankaccount or my crditcard, because I only want to buy for €25

- when do the Vbucks show up in my xbox account?

:)

Yodio2010, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Yodio,

If there is no record or history of the purchase in your
    account's order history
    then the transaction was not completed and there was a possible error in the process causing Epic to not be able to apply the currency into your Fortnite account because they are responsible for that and not Microsoft. The Microsoft
    store is just the platform where you buy the V-bucks but that is the virtual currency that they have control over since they sell V-bucks on every platform the game is available on.

If the money was drawn from your bank account but the transaction did not complete, then the money should be credited back automatically by your bank institution which you should call ask and about the transaction.

I suggest also getting in contact with Xbox customer support so they can go over your account with you:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game currency purchases you have to contact the game developers support or post in their forums.
  4. leonaldirosario Win User

Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that both €25 was drawn from my bankaccount and my creditcard, but there are no Vbucks in my xbox account. There’s
    also no registration of the purchase in the purchase history in my account.

My questions are:

- can I get a refund either in my bankaccount or my crditcard, because I only want to buy for €25

- when do the Vbucks show up in my xbox account?
    Refund my money on my c

ard
  5. Yodio2010 Win User

I bought it in the Microsoft store, so I don’t think I should contact de makers of the game?
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Well, if you never had a refund done before, you can do it just once.

You might want to contact the makers of the games with V Bucks.
Thema:

1. Bought Vbucks didn’t get them - Similar Threads - Bought Vbucks didn’t

2. Not given what I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not given what I bought: I bought a xbox live and 1000 apex coins bundle and i did not get the coins it said look in your Microsoft message center but it is not there 3e96aafc-9fc9-4abd-99c5-2f61603d9923
  3. Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc: Split from this thread. Ok, but I own sea of thieves and astroneer, both play anywhere, I go to the Microsoft store, says I own it and ready to install on pc but when I click install it takes me...
  4. I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.: Today I bought Titanfall 2 deluxe edition, but after realizing it was the version only available for the Xbox 1 I quickly tried to request a refund. I realize now it was a stupid mistake to make,...
  5. Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store: When I try to buy an Xbox 360 game in the xbox store it keeps saying no valid payment options despite having a billing account. I am confused and don't know what to do!...
  6. Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.: Hi, yesterday i bought game pass for 3 months, but when i try to download any game the payment site pops up. I even have the confirmation email, and my xbox.com profile has it active.. any...
  7. Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...: Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с двухнедельной 2.11 и код на скине уже активирован замените пожалуйста -[Translation -Hello, I bought a console with a two-week 2.11 and the code on the skin is...
  8. On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why?...: im smart person so i dont post my phone number etc. feafbcab-8070-4404-8c34-7bb35d8d92b3
  9. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.: Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to my epic games account, but i didnt receive any...
  10. Bought VBucks, never received them till today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought VBucks, never received them till today: Greetings i bought a while ago some vBucks and till today i never get them. Today i got an answer from epic games support, i bought them via xbox store so i have to contact xbox support. Chat...