Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?

Discus and support Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just a few minutes ago purchased Mindcraft download for laptop for my son but need to upgrade to multi-player. I am hoping I can get a refund or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClydeLuster, Sep 4, 2021.

1. ClydeLuster
    ClydeLuster Guest

I just a few minutes ago purchased Mindcraft download for laptop for my son but need to upgrade to multi-player. I am hoping I can get a refund or upgrade it. Is this possible?

:)

ClydeLuster, Sep 4, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You can definitely request a refund via https://xbox.com/refunds and make sure that you’re signed in under the account where the wrong version of the game was purchased.
  3. JoshuaBruggeman Win User

Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

I bought the wrong version. I wanted the Java version but bought the Windows 10 version. Can I get a refund in any way? I'm never going to play the Windows 10 version.
  4. x DogMeat x Win User

Can i download cod:aw on my 360 if i have it on One?

All advertisements for this Cleary stated that it was an upgrade, and would net you the Xbox One version if you bought the 360 version. It was the same for several other games that did this as well. Don't think you'll be getting a refund.
  5. rkm80 Win User

What a farce.

I was refunded but only because I didn't realize that if I bought the 360 version first I got the upgrade.

...so here I am without the Xbox One version -- but I do have the 360 version so not all is lost I guess.
  6. Nemesis121804 Win User

upgrading from regular digital to deluxe?

No way to upgrade that I am aware of, if you contact customer support(either on phone or on chat) and explain that you only want a refund to get the upgraded version they MIGHT give you a refund and that would take 24-448 hrs to process. The digital deluxe
    content pack can't be bought separately(at least not yet), you get it with the purchase of the digital guardian edition.
Thema:

1. Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible? - Similar Threads - Bought wrong version

2. Wrong version of game bought. How can I exchange it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of game bought. How can I exchange it?: Just before I bought Injustice 2 - Legendary Edition on the Microsoft Store, but I accidently bought the PC version. Is there a way to get it exchanged for an Xbox version as I only play on my...
  3. Bought the wrong version of a digital game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought the wrong version of a digital game: I bought the wrong version of a digital game for my son's birthday - got an Xbox One version and needed an Xbox 360. I grabbed the card off of the Xbox 360 display so didn't think to check the...
  4. I bought the wrong version of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong version of a game: I bought Call of Duty Cold war Standard edition and I was trying to buy the Xbox Series X version is there anything I can do to upgrade? 4619e54a-3d61-422e-8699-bfbe739aa267
  5. Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...: Hello, I pre-ordered the base FIFA21 title. I forgot that the Champions Edition and Ultimate Editions release on October 6th, while the base title releases on October 9th. Is there any way I...
  6. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 version however, I made a mistake, as I need the Java version instead. I noticed this only a few moments after buying the game. I am hoping to get a...
  7. Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version: So, I'm 3 weeks into my Covid isolation since my job got shut down along with everyone else in the bar/restaurant industry I know, and the cabin fever is starting to seriously take hold. I was...
  8. I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?: So during midnight, I decided to buy the Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn DLC for that game and I thought it did not download and I play the Xbox One version. Then I later learned it was the Windows...
  9. I bought the wrong version of Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong version of Horizon 4: I was watching Monday Night Football at the same time I was purchasing Horizon 4 and purchased the Deluxe Edition instead of the Ultimate Edition. I've been a long time Forza customer, having...
  10. Bought the wrong minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong minecraft version: Hello, my son pleased me to buy him minecraft on xbox one this morning. So I bought him a xbox live card with 20 EUR. He was going on the xbox to the store and bought minecraft xbox live version,...