Bought Xbox game pass on pc

Discus and support Bought Xbox game pass on pc in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and i would like to have the "bonus" like EA access and discord nitro, i have no xbox one, is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FlorianRicher, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Bought Xbox game pass on pc

Hello,

I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and i would like to have the "bonus" like EA access and discord nitro, i have no xbox one, is there a wayto recover these "bonus" without xbox one ?

:)

FlorianRicher, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Kingdelta123 Win User

xbox game pass

Hi, If you bought Game pass for PC you will have to buy it on your Xbox. Xbox and PC Game pass are separate things.
  3. Deadkex Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I think you bought the wrong game pass.

You have to buy the "PC Game Pass". NOT the "Xbox game pass".
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  5. WPAK Win User

ผมซื้อ Xbox Game Pass pc Bate ซื้อในราคา 30บาท เติมผ่านวอเลทไปแล้วมันเล่นไม่ได้แถมยังหักเงินไปอีก [Translate] I purchased the Xbox Game Pass pc Bate, bought at 30 baht.

Web translation:

I bought the Xbox Game Pass pc Bate. I bought it at 30 baht. Fill it up through the wallets.

I bought the Xbox Game Pass pc Bate. I bought it at 30 baht. Fill it up through the wallets.

Response:

Hi there,

what exactly is your question regading Xbox Game Pass on the PC?

Without any more information it will be hard to try and assist, so if you could provide more information about the question you have or the issue you are experiencing, then it would be really helpful.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Game Pass not Activating?

Check if you bought the Game Pass PC, Xbox or Ultimate and if you are using the same Microsoft Account.
Thema:

Bought Xbox game pass on pc

1. Bought Xbox game pass on pc - Similar Threads - Bought game pass

2. Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate to get the sea of thieves ancestral ship set but i dont have it: I redeemed my code but when i go to the ingame ship chest the skins arent there. Is it just me or is the perk system just busted ? 2d7d88b8-7a40-4399-a95a-7b3c320d2ea1
  3. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  4. I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account: If I have one xbox and two accounts and only one account has an xbox game pass ultimate subscription can the other use the sam subscription bdf98a8d-0ee4-4434-a4ae-7c71d2ffd3aa
  5. Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...: Okay, I have a BIG STINKY problem. I bought Minecraft a while ago. I did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass. I get on my Xbox One and try to play Minecraft and it says, "Looks like you need to...
  6. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  7. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  8. Help!! I accidentally bought game pass ultimate with my giftcards for $59.99 instead of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help!! I accidentally bought game pass ultimate with my giftcards for $59.99 instead of...: As the title states....I have no idea how i did this but is there anyway to make this right? I have gone through all channels as recomnded and it seems i am stuck with GP unlimited for 59.99 for...
  9. I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...: Hi look at the title i need help 1ea617a4-d04f-466d-9c7b-5cd185b59cd6
  10. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...