Bought Xbox live through promotion, received no credit.

Discus and support Bought Xbox live through promotion, received no credit. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I really need my Xbox live for the first time in a year or so, there was a promotion on the dashboard about buying XBL subscription and get a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iXulu, Jul 7, 2015.

1. iXulu
    iXulu Guest

I really need my Xbox live for the first time in a year or so, there was a promotion on the dashboard about buying XBL subscription and get a different amount of credits depending on the length of the subscription. I bought the month. That was offering 5
    dollars in credit. I've never received the credit. Date was June 27th

:)

iXulu, Jul 7, 2015
  2. I joined the xbox live reward program in 2014 and still have no credits

I bought many games from the Xbox store and bought Xbox live memberships every month and i still received no credits

abilaashkunarajah, Jul 7, 2015
  3. ShadowsOfAsh
    ShadowsOfAsh Guest
    Did not receive free Rocket League for purchasing 3 month gold sub

Hi, I bought a 3 month gold sub through Xbox live on June 17th but never received a code for Rocket League which was the promotion at the time.

ShadowsOfAsh, Jul 7, 2015
  4. GermanFatass217 Win User

Missing 15 Dollar Promotion from June

I bought the Xbox Live with my credit card directly from the promotion screen.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Did not get Promo

Hey RedCHEEKOMAN,

Did you use a credit card to purchase a year of Xbox Live Gold, or did you use a pre-paid 12 Month code? In order to receive these games, you would have needed to purchase Xbox Live Gold through the promotion screen you saw with a credit card. Entering a
    12 Month Xbox Live Gold code does not qualify for this promotion.

Please let us know if you did purchase with a credit card so we can take a deeper look. Thanks!
  6. Smwutches Win User

how to download the free gears of wars 4 for Xbox one promotion

hello I just bought my Xbox one console ... and I wanted to see how to download the free gears of wars 4 that gave the promotion when buying an Xbox one
    If you bought it through the Microsoft Store, they should send you a code through Live. It can take up to 10 days after the end of the promotion (December 25) to receive the code.
  7. TheStMichel Win User

never giving promototional credit

Hi there swifty!

Sorry to hear about the issues with promotional credit. Just to verify, can you check your billings page for your recent activity? The promotional credit should pop up.

and if that doesn't sound relevant. Look around your E-mail and see if you can find the e-mail regarding your promotional credit.

• Note: It can take up to 10 weeks to receive credit.
    For more information on this subject, check out the
    Xbox Live Promotions Page.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Bought 3month gold still not received minecraft

Hey there,

Did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the Minecraft + Gold page through the Xbox One dashboard, or did you purchase a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold pre-paid code and redeem it? If you redeemed and Xbox Live Gold code, unfortunately you will not qualify for this
    promotion. To qualify for this promotion, 3 Months or 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold must be purchased through the Minecraft + Gold promotion page directly through the Xbox One console with a credit card on file.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. Bought Xbox live through promotion, received no credit. - Similar Threads - Bought live through

2. I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region: So I bought this Xbox live gold card a couple of months back. It turned out to be from a different region. Can I still use the card? I think I can change my region to do so but is there some legal...
  3. Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...: On June 13 I purchased 3 months of Xbox Live Gold through my console, in order to receive a free copy of Rocket League as per the promo involving this. I have seen many others on this forum and...
  4. Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...: On June 13 I purchased 3 months of Xbox Live Gold through my console, in order to receive a free copy of Rocket League as per the promo involving this. I have seen many others on this forum and...
  5. I have bought Xbox live gold through a promotional offer on the xbox one home screen and have ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought Xbox live gold through a promotional offer on the xbox one home screen and have ...: I have bought Xbox live gold through a promotional offer on the xbox one home screen and have not recieved extra item, which is the game Ryse ledgendary edition. The offer said the game was free...
  6. Bought Ryse and Xbox Live through an advertisement, haven't recieved Ryse.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Ryse and Xbox Live through an advertisement, haven't recieved Ryse.: Bought Xbox live gold 12 month through an advertisement that gave me Ryse for free but have not recieved the game. The purchase was made on 29/02/2016 98ecdab9-af2d-4e23-9478-a29a1ab0067c
  7. Can you get refunds for games bought through xbox live? (For Honor)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you get refunds for games bought through xbox live? (For Honor): Hey there, I've tried everything to get this game to work and I'm simply getting to the point that I've nearly had enough. Since getting the game; - I spend 10mins to an hour just to get my...
  8. Bought games works through different Live Account regions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games works through different Live Account regions?: Hey there! I have a PAL - UK Xbox 360, but use most NTSC games. Never had any kind of problemwith region because usually I do some research before purchasing. So, them EA Sport World Cup 2014...
  9. I bought Xbox live gold through my Xbox one and it's not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox live gold through my Xbox one and it's not working: hi I bought Xbox live through my Xbox but it isn't working. I have email confirming I bought it but still nothing. It hasn't sent me a code either. I can hear people but I can not speak to them...
  10. Bought Xbox Live Gold through my xbox and the subscription won't show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox Live Gold through my xbox and the subscription won't show up: I just bought xbox live gold through my xbox and it was the 3 month subscription,but its not showing up. I didn't even get an email confirming i had bought it. Im confused on what to do and what...