Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code

Discus and support Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox One X Fallout Bundle on December 20th and still haven't received my bonus Gears of War 4 digital code from the holiday special. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WildWindNL, Jan 21, 2019.

1. WildWindNL
    WildWindNL Guest

I purchased an Xbox One X Fallout Bundle on December 20th and still haven't received my bonus Gears of War 4 digital code from the holiday special. I called support and the receipt only mentions Fallout 76, so it looks like I may get screwed out of my
    Gears of War 4 code. Super frustrated with MS and their support that seems to have no idea who to send my issue to. Anyone else ran into issues with their digital codes?

:)

WildWindNL, Jan 21, 2019
  2. OhSnapItsAhSean Win User

I’m having the same problem to with AC7. Pre ordered it on the 4th and it says that I’ll get a code for AC6 within 7-10 days of release. Only five days left till AC7 comes out.
  3. ED kRevali Win User

I saw a different user reporting this, but at the time he posted it haven't been the 10 business days (or maybe 15) the promotion says until you receive your code, so, where did you buy it? online or at a MS store?
  4. Smwutches Win User

I’m having the same problem to with AC7. Pre ordered it on the 4th and it says that I’ll get a code for AC6 within 7-10 days of release. Only five days left till AC7 comes out.
    The terms of the offer states the codes should be sent out within 7-10 days from the launch of AC7. Since AC7 is released on the 18th, it's still too early to have received the codes. You should receive them 7-10 days after the 18th, not before.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. OhSnapItsAhSean Win User

That clear things up. Thanks
Thema:

1. Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code - Similar Threads - Bought 20th still

2. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  3. I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region: So I bought this Xbox live gold card a couple of months back. It turned out to be from a different region. Can I still use the card? I think I can change my region to do so but is there some legal...
  4. I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.: I have Jump Force from xbox gamepass and i bought the Seto Kaiba DLC and when i have the dlc installed it won't let me connect to the internet and when i have it uninstalled it let's me connect....
  5. Code bought from Game UK site saying Wrong Region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code bought from Game UK site saying Wrong Region: I've just purchased an Xbox Live 3 month subscription for my son from the GAME website and after inputting the code its says that it is for the wrong region and won't work. GAME have told me to...
  6. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  7. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  8. Just bought a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a new controller: When i try to link my controller my console won't blink and link with the controller 019d2eb3-0cf6-41f0-964d-40e82cfe0cd0
  9. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  10. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...