Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code

Discus and support Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox One X Fallout Bundle on December 20th and still haven't received my bonus Gears of War 4 digital code from the holiday special. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WildWindNL, Jan 21, 2019.

1. WildWindNL
    WildWindNL Guest

I purchased an Xbox One X Fallout Bundle on December 20th and still haven't received my bonus Gears of War 4 digital code from the holiday special. I called support and the receipt only mentions Fallout 76, so it looks like I may get screwed out of my
    Gears of War 4 code. Super frustrated with MS and their support that seems to have no idea who to send my issue to. Anyone else ran into issues with their digital codes?

:)

WildWindNL, Jan 21, 2019
  2. OhSnapItsShawn Win User

I’m having the same problem to with AC7. Pre ordered it on the 4th and it says that I’ll get a code for AC6 within 7-10 days of release. Only five days left till AC7 comes out.
  3. kRevali Win User

I saw a different user reporting this, but at the time he posted it haven't been the 10 business days (or maybe 15) the promotion says until you receive your code, so, where did you buy it? online or at a MS store?
  4. Smwutches Win User

I’m having the same problem to with AC7. Pre ordered it on the 4th and it says that I’ll get a code for AC6 within 7-10 days of release. Only five days left till AC7 comes out.
    The terms of the offer states the codes should be sent out within 7-10 days from the launch of AC7. Since AC7 is released on the 18th, it's still too early to have received the codes. You should receive them 7-10 days after the 18th, not before.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. OhSnapItsShawn Win User

That clear things up. Thanks
Thema:

1. Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code - Similar Threads - Bought 20th still

2. so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...: so i bought a xbox 360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix this connection problem i have been watching a a lot of youtube videos on it and nun of the videos seem to fix my problem so can...
  3. Bought a Game and cant install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Game and cant install.: Hi, I just bought Minecraft on my windows laptop through the Microsoft store, when I clicked for it to install it on my device it said that it couldn't install and that I needed to sign in to a...
  4. Bought copy of Minecraft that is incompatible with my computer and Summer camp

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought copy of Minecraft that is incompatible with my computer and Summer camp: I just bought a PC copy of Minecraft for my sister to use at a Summer Minecraft Camp. Apparently, this is not the same version that they are using. I need to get the Java version for compatibility...
  5. I bought the new starter pack bundle and my vbucks didn’t transfer over to my switch...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new starter pack bundle and my vbucks didn’t transfer over to my switch...: I bought the new Yellowjacket bundle, so i could have it on my account for switch (i dont play xbox anymore. I did all that was needed, and i saw that my vbucks on the xbox was 900 (i had 300...
  6. 0x80070005 error on recently bought game (Deep Rock Galactic)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80070005 error on recently bought game (Deep Rock Galactic): I bought deep rock galactic today and when I tried to download it, it said it was "Aquiring License", and after a while, "Error". I checked the details and it was the 0x80070005 error. Now there...
  7. Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.: Alright guys, so this one its a little bit difficult to explain, so I bought RDR 2 Special edition using mi ultimate pass, however, it expired a couple of days ago, the thing is, the game ITS on...
  8. Bought game and cant play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game and cant play it: So I bought minecraft and was playing it the other day now I cant play it anymore it says in the microsoft store that I must buy to own it but it also gives an install option which does nothing....
  9. ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...: i dont know if i made a mistake and i sould have bought the non disc multiplayer f16e4010-0685-4211-a003-1c893a592f8d
  10. I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought...: I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my...